Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.10

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.10

This Hotfix includes another round of performance optimizations for everything from the Orb Vallis to Outer Terminus -- we're pulling out all the stops to improve your framerate so please bear with us while we smash!

Changes:

• Reduced the Corpus Ospreys dodging frequency.
  • Updated the Elite Terra Corpus enemy Codex icons.
  • Revised the Tek Gravity Mod description to read ‘Slam Attacks in the Marked Zone pull all enemies within X|m’ to better match the Mods functionality. 

Fixes:

• Fixed crashes in localized versions of Warframe.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to create a new room in the Dojo.
  • Fixed a potential crash related to MOA Companions.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when mounting a K-Drive.
  • Fixed a potential crash after a Host migration during an Archwing Interception mission. 
  • Fixed Transferring to the Operator before the second phase of the Lephantis boss fight resulting in inability to defeat it.
  • Fixed Mecha Mods not transferring Damage-over-time Status Effects to other enemies, resulting in no damage dealt.
  • Fixed Mecha Pulse Mod having lower (incorrect) buff values in-game than what is shown in the Mod/Arsenal UI.
  • Fixed the Tek Collateral Mod FX not appearing for Clients.
  • Fixed AI spawn issues in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
  • Fixed Gems/Ores obtained from smashing Orb Vallis crates not actually being collected.
  • Fixed MOA Companions not being recognized as a Pet for Riven challenges requiring an active Pet.
  • Fixed the incorrect Foundry rush costs for Cryotra, Tazicor, and Vulcax weapons.
  • Fixed overly large K-Drive/Dargyn minimap markers.
  • Fixed Fortuna Gems and Fish icons appearing stretched in the Trading UI.
  • Fixed a script error when accessing the Arsenal as the Operator in the Simulacrum.

Edit wrong link ooopppsss

Here is what I meant to post 

DE please fix solo excavation missions, was doing the last sorties during the hotfix, took about 25 minutes with like 10-15 minutes of it just waiting for power cell carriers to spawn, which i and other players have happen on numerous missions, literally had 3-5 minutes where nothing spawned except for a single toxic ancient while defending a excavator. Thanks for the hotfixs though.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Revised the Tek Gravity Mod description to read ‘Slam Attacks in the Marked Zone pull all enemies within X|m’ to better match the Mods functionality. 
22 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

The mod should have been changed to fit the text and not the other way around. Because as it stands it's useless and not worth the modslot.

100% this. I am glad so many fixes are being done, but melee builds are already very tight, and Tek Gravity needs to be universal to make it worth giving up other important mods.

thankyou for finally fixing tek gravity description, now could you please revert it back and make it work like it said it would? mod slots are in hight demand and tek gravity as is, is still completely useless. now maybe if doing a slam attack CREATED the marked area, and a new area could be created every 10 seconds then sure, but right now i dont see anyone using this mod that could be using something else and getting alot more out of it. 

I've noticed during my random excavation missions,sometimes enemies just stop spawning despite an excavator being present,I just find it weird on my opinion,don't know if that's supposed to be there. I only see it in normal excavations not Orb Vallis ones. Oh and just a tiny suggestion,can the amount of standing for K-Drive parts in the first rank be a bit cheaper? I just figure it would help the people who aren't as active with the tricks to get them

'Fetch Mod' needs fixing. ONLY works when you (START a match from the begining) not when                      (you JUMP IN a match that has started.

i.e.: Any Mission - Spawn with Squad/Solo, after ship cinematics. It Works.                                                                 Any Mission - Spawn with Squad, NO ship cinematics. Spanwed in the middle of a match...                                 (i.e. Defence WAVE 2). The mod is not recognized and I LITERALLY have to run right over                                 the items.

The proximity is 0...:sadcry:

apparently theres a slight issue with the anti grav grenades precept for moas now sending enemies into permanent levitation which can cause them to go flying out of the map, halting progress indefinitely in defense missions if they get sent out of bounds where you cannot kill them.

The achievement problems are still unsolved? For example, discovering the 30 caves and not getting Spelunker, or when i unlocked Joyride in my account but it didn't unlocked on Steam achievements...

joyride.jpg

There's also another problem in Fortuna, i don't know if i'm the only one, but when i enter a cave and go outside, the environmental illumination gets so bright it burns my eyes, and it doesn't get normal, it stays too bright.

---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioShonaSindhiSomalíSotho meridionalSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol

DE: please can you change the bloodshed sigil ??... to receive damage, to do bleeding damage or slash damage, since it is very complicated to see the active sigil when receiving damage ends one dead, I like the idea of having a bloody warframe, it is a very good cosmetic sigil and besides expensive since you can only have it by buying it in the bundle with platinum, so as never to see it active.

[CREDIT BOOSTERS NO LONGER APPLY TO INDEX]
I've read all the current updates coming in. And im unsure, but i dont remember seeing a change in the index no longer doubling the credit reward while a credit booster is active? I've only started noticing this today. So i have no idea how long this has been going on for, or if this change came with a recent patch or not? However, its most definitely important to get it fixed if it is a bug, because it implies ive been wasting my money, which would be unfortunate.. I hope it gets sorted! [SEE PICTURE BELOW SHOWING NORMAL HIGHRISK REWARD WITH ACTIVE CREDIT BOOSTER]

[Edit]: Check the top right corner and youll see i have credit booster active 2hours, and 277k credits after the high risk index mission
unknown.png

20 minutes ago, Mr-Deva said:

[CREDIT BOOSTERS NO LONGER APPLY TO INDEX]
I've read all the current updates coming in. And im unsure, but i dont remember seeing a change in the index no longer doubling the credit reward while a credit booster is active? I've only started noticing this today. So i have no idea how long this has been going on for, or if this change came with a recent patch or not? However, its most definitely important to get it fixed if it is a bug, because it implies ive been wasting my money, which would be unfortunate.. I hope it gets sorted! [SEE PICTURE BELOW SHOWING NORMAL HIGHRISK REWARD WITH ACTIVE CREDIT BOOSTER]unknown.png

Always been like this afaik, progress/rewards screen won't apply the booster to the returned credits, but you'll still get 2x credits.

Archived