Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime Access - Surprise New Item in Prime Accessories!

SilverBones

10 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

Need i say more. Just look at this post.

Golly gee would be great if the community would ALLOW DE to stop making "content" 24/7 so they could take some time to fix stuff, but alas CoNtEnT DrOuGhT is a thing these days.

The content drought complaint is so over used. No wonder DE prefers to appeal to newer players. Vets are so freaking whiney and unappreciative.

3 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

Oh FFS DE can't win with you manbabies can they?

So you allow misinformation and lies to spread? Wonderful.

Need i say more. Just look at this post.

Golly gee would be great if the community would ALLOW DE to stop making "content" 24/7 so they could take some time to fix stuff, but alas CoNtEnT DrOuGhT is a thing these days.

I'm just gonna refer you to here: https://forums.warframe.com/guidelines/

What you've said has not been constructive. You have insulted others simply on the notion of you disagreeing with their opinion and you, feeling the need to cause conflict. Then you make these baseless claims when someone tries to remain neutral and ask you a series of question to understand your logic.

i genuinely don't understand the complaining about the helmet. its not some arcane helmet that boost stats or anything its a cosmetic change and nothing more so why are people complaining about it? every other prime accessory has been exclusive to the PA why should this non-stat changing purely cosmetic helmet be any different? i for one and very happy DE actually added something this spicy to an other wise lackluster accessory PA. I mean 5 cosmetics, and 2, 3 month boosters and bonus plat if you buy the full access not to mention mesa primes design is one of the best imo and no price change? i'm all over that 

8 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

Greetings, Tenno!

The elves at DE have added a last-minute cosmetic piece to our upcoming Prime Accessories Bundle -- The Mesa Prime Montesa Helmet!

Keyart_MesaPrimeAccessories_1080p_V04.jpg

This first-ever Primed Alt Helmet will give your Fashion Frame some extra holiday swagger! Please note: this late addition is coming as an accessories bonus when Prime Access is live on PC, PS4, and XB1, and next year on Nintendo Switch.

Happy Holidays and see you on the Vallis!

To be honest, I think the monocle on the mask should be separate if it hasn't been like that already.  

35 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

What absolute hideous garbage is that set of operator accessories? Is ''normal-looking'' set of accessories too much to ask for? Can you add a way to buy the 3-month boosters separate? This might be the first time since Ember Prime access that I may run out of those lmao.

You can as well buy plat and spend 1200 on boosters.

1 hour ago, ExSovereign said:

i genuinely don't understand the complaining about the helmet. its not some arcane helmet that boost stats or anything its a cosmetic change and nothing more so why are people complaining about it? every other prime accessory has been exclusive to the PA why should this non-stat changing purely cosmetic helmet be any different? i for one and very happy DE actually added something this spicy to an other wise lackluster accessory PA. I mean 5 cosmetics, and 2, 3 month boosters and bonus plat if you buy the full access not to mention mesa primes design is one of the best imo and no price change? i'm all over that 

The main issue I see is it could set a precedent for future PA's. Sure, in this one particular instance it is technically an additional bonus item, but what about if the next time a helmet is designed to be the main focus? What if they just give us 2-3 helmets as the accessories? Also the potential for it to be earn-able in-game is quite worry-some. PA accessories have never been farmable before and we have accepted that as the point of them is to show your support and possibly look good, I would not buy or have bought accessory packs if the cosmetics were going to be farmable later on unless it was like that from the beginning.  

12 minutes ago, Brahmastra said:

"We know the Prime Accessories are garbage, so here's how we're going to make up for it"

Her empty back is still missing a syandana and you know it.

I'm sure you got plenty of syandanas to give her. I mean does DE really need to add a syandana everytime? There already is a huuuuge selection. 🙂

I don't get the big problem about it. DE is still a company that wants to sell stuff so that they can stay in business and pay their employees...

Prime Access seems to be one of the biggest moneymakers. The Prime Accessories, a good seller because of it's limited availability, was gathering (rightfully) negative feedback and a lot of people mentioned that they're not going to buy it because of it. It's only logical and nothing immoral, that the company, that wants to sell stuff, adds something that makes it more attractive.

Personally I'm not going to get it though - while the helm looks ok I absolutely adore the standard Mesa Prime helm. Waiting for Vault-Access to make that decision though

Archived