The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... wasnt mesa prime supposed to be a little bit more expensive?

(PSN)Pizza_Parker

Got her parts yesterday, and boy oh boy was i harassed for my price. (300p)

I think thats the first time i saw so much toxicity ingame, people going out of their way to sh@t on me and saying that there are people out there who would sell her for 150. (I checked the chat, some people are selling for no more than 200)

Why are people selling her for such a low price? Anyone else feeling like they are having a bad time selling her? I sold chroma in less than 5 minutes for 300 plat 5 days after he came out.

I don't understand 2 things: 1) why players became so toxic after this patch 2) indeed why Mesa P is so cheap so fast? Maybe because of hype a lot of people bought PA (at least tier 2) and went to farm her for profit and wolah - high supply of her right from the start

You can't expect or demand a certain price and assume that's what she'll fall at. With so many people farming her and wanting her, there's lots of competition for selling, people trying to make some quick platinum. That drives the price down.

• Like 2

Watching trade chat last night out of curiosity as I usually wait for a couple of weeks and fill in any part that I'm missing.

The lowest price I saw advertised was 300 with others ranging from 320 to 450 (I'm going to ignore the fool asking 1200)

So no you're not asking for the world.

(this was on PC)

Edited by Sabreracer

Without looking at what people list Mesa for.

It looks like market over saturated before you got a chance at it.

Your best bet is to just cut your loses...oh wait, you had none.....ok, your best bet is to buy all those 200 plat sets, wait  a year or 2 before gets Vaulted, then recover your investment+++

But yeah, market is free2play, you can claim Mesa Prime is worth 3k for the next 2 months and hope a sucker buys it, Or others are just making that offer in hopes you fall for it, works both ways.

Edit:

Also, since Arcanes and Rivens came into play, Warframe sets severely drop in price after 2 days out. So never expect to make a profit by day 3.
I remember buying/selling frames for 250p even though they were not vaulted. Now you are lucky if those same frames sell for 70p.

Edited by Souldend78

16 minutes ago, Eathian said:

Sorry forgot to switch it.

PS4 market price is 300 with a low baller at 215

Oh you are talking about sellers.

I was talking about buyers that want that price.

Sellers that ask for low plat dont even need to go to the market if they can just find their buyers in minutes.

Of course i am not the only one asking for 300 or more.

26 minutes ago, Souldend78 said:

Your best bet is to just cut your loses...oh wait, you had none.....ok, your best bet is to buy all those 200 plat sets, wait  a year or 2 before gets Vaulted, then recover your investment+++

Having to wait 1 to 2 years for a profit of maybe 100 -200 isnt worth it for me tbh.

I will wait a little bit more but might aswell just make her and be done with it.

I've seen a couple people selling Mesa Prime sets for 200p today. PC, NA server.

Adding Mesa relics to the Profit Taker drops was certainly an odd choice. I haven't done a single radshare, or even tried to farm any of her pieces, but I've already picked up a couple of her pieces from public groups while just gathering traces.
Did they do something similar with the previous prime releases?

1 hour ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

I do that... after they sh@t on me and ignore me before i can respond.

If you do not mind wasting some useful time on getting a lil bit of vendetta, you can tak a screenshot of insulting messages and send them to support, so the toxic players will get a chatban.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

Got her parts yesterday, and boy oh boy was i harassed for my price. (300p)

I think thats the first time i saw so much toxicity ingame, people going out of their way to sh@t on me and saying that there are people out there who would sell her for 150. (I checked the chat, some people are selling for no more than 200)

Why are people selling her for such a low price? Anyone else feeling like they are having a bad time selling her? I sold chroma in less than 5 minutes for 300 plat 5 days after he came out.

2 hours ago, Eathian said:

The market price for Mesa is 330 currently

#cmonbruh