Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe 2019 (your hopes?)

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

19 minutes ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Less braindead OP Aoe weapons without drawback or risk. Looking at you Arca plasmor and huge range on melee.

A Tenno after my own heart.

If these weapons have to stay, move them to Arch-guns. If there's anywhere that a weapon should be OP, it's for an ultimate-like weapon. It's bizzare we can have weapons like Corvas and Velocitus that are meant to be ultimates and have more elements to balance them than 'regular' weapons like the Plasmor or Ignis Wraith.

Better rewards, making it worth staying in endless missions for long, make rewards scale with time

Alternative good ways to make credits other than index, god i hate index

Removing self damage from weapons

Less knockdown in fortuna

And generaly just for the new content being fun

Oh, and god i hope they nerf maiming strike to the ground

• Like 1

Besides looking forward to the new content lined up and enjoying more of what's already out...

REALLY hoping for less hotfix spams that breaks more than it fixes and almost always at the worst of times like two Plains of Eidolon nights in a row. XD

instead of making new open worlds that end up empty and with the same 5 bounties on repeat, make some new levels / tilesets instead.

with maybe some new bosses, new mission types (like not just spy, capture, defense etc, come up with something new and fresh)

that would be way more interesting

• Like 3

This is a big, distant, tall hope: An endgame, node system, like in Path of Exile Maps system, but we have to explore and transverse nodes through the void with constantly changing (new) mission nodes. At the end of is the tau system. Getting to the Tau system the first time for us should be long and arduous, but once there, unlocking the new solar system should make traveling to and from there much faster.

• Like 2

More lore on the pre-war Orokin.

Pre-war Orokin weapons that we can use, assuming they don't already exist.

Armored vehicles for Corpus and Grineer open world missions. Artillery platforms, tanks, APCs etc.

More Sentient enemy types, hopefully in the future the ones that can replicate and heal upon taking damage.

Finally, the New War.

• Like 1

I wish that they stop doing "open world" stuff (it's not real openworld on top of that, just big instanced lifeless maps but anyways, that's how they name it).

They don't know how to do it, they don't have the expertise nor the ressources to make it interesting and exciting, and how to finely articulate it and make it flow naturally with the general player progression and the other content of the game.

It's just not their thing nor their field of competence.

Edited by Capitaine_Courage
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Volt speed nerf or atleast make them fixed at 10-15% strength for team mates. 

Garudas healing towers gets a agro draw. Enemies drawn in the radius take more damage from her 4 or something. 

Vauban gets an actually good fashion set. 

Battacors charged attack doesnt flush all 3 charges in one shot but turns into 3 separate shots that are controllable.

Top of my head. 

I already kind of have an idea of what's coming, but I have hopes some things can be talked about and possibly addressed by other things on Steve's whiteboard.

1. A challenging enemy type that doesn't just project a bubble.
  2. Related to 2, rework/replace/remove/reduce Nullifiers, because they're honestly just annoying at this point.
  3. Restore Valkyr's immunity to energy drain from attacks by enemies affected by a Disruptor aura while channeling Hysteria.
  4. Earth day/night cycle adjustments/alternative, because some of us have lives that don't fit neatly on Warframe's schedule.
  5. More interesting stuff to do with Operators.
  6. That Melee 3.0 will be fun to use.
  7. That Damage/Difficulty will be properly addressed in a way that doesn't make the game feel unsatisfying to play.
  • Like 1

tau system bringing a new starmap with  sentient enemy types on nodes.

melee 3.0

the new war

Railjack and its potential as a raid mode. (as some one who plays FTL i have high hopes on this mode.)

the new system replacing alerts making things more active on the star map.

a new open world map that takes place in a city rather then the wild.

more explanation on the umbra's.

the new enemy faction. and what they will bring to the table to set them apart from the DPS heavy grineer, the ability based corpus, and melee based infested.

bully the edgelord stalker and his acolytes at the same time in a quest.(i.e interactions with the acolytes and stalker. since they still don't seem related to each other other then there outfits.)

stalker operator face reveal.

Arbitrators of hexis finally getting there own story quest.

hang on i need to address something.

1 hour ago, Tzolkat said:

I already kind of have an idea of what's coming, but I have hopes some things can be talked about and possibly addressed by other things on Steve's whiteboard.

1. A challenging enemy type that doesn't just project a bubble.
  2. Related to 2, rework/replace/remove/reduce Nullifiers, because they're honestly just annoying at this point.
  3. Restore Valkyr's immunity to energy drain from attacks by enemies affected by a Disruptor aura while channeling Hysteria.
  4. Earth day/night cycle adjustments/alternative, because some of us have lives that don't fit neatly on Warframe's schedule.
  5. More interesting stuff to do with Operators.
  6. That Melee 3.0 will be fun to use.
  7. That Damage/Difficulty will be properly addressed in a way that doesn't make the game feel unsatisfying to play.

such as?

Nuilifiers have been nerf so hard i forget they are even a threat anymore. DE needs to stop babying people with them

you ask for  stronger enemies then ask for cheese like valkyr being immune to energy drain and dsirupters while at the same time invurable to all damage. PICK ONE

that is actually something i can agree on and hopefully will be addressed when wolf of Saturn comes out with the new none time based alert system.

that would be nice, but DE has dragged there feet on that because some of the community still hate operators for existing. (for some unknown reason.)

looks enjoyable enough to me.

such as?

Edited by hazerddex
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, hazerddex said:

such as?

Nuilifiers have been nerf so hard i forget they are even a threat anymore. DE needs to stop babying people with them

you ask for  stronger enemies then ask for cheese like valkyr being immune to energy drain and dsirupters while at the same time invurable to all damage. PICK ONE

that is actually something i can agree on and hopefully will be addressed when wolf of Saturn comes out with the new none time based alert system.

that would be nice, but DE has dragged there feet on that because some of the community still hate operators for existing. (for some unknown reason.)

looks enjoyable enough to me.

such as?

Such as literally anything they could dream up that isn't just another bullet sponge or bubble-carrier. Pre-nerf manics were on the right track.

Nullifiers have not been nerfed. They added limited countermeasures that sometimes don't work, then buffed them such that among other things, that Snowglobe you've been building up over the last 20 minutes just got wiped by a spawning nully you can't even see yet. Then they just randomly decided to let multiple enemy types in Fortuna have nully bubbles without any countermeasures at all. I'm left wondering, did DE run out of actual good ideas or are they being passive-aggressive?

First of all, DO NOT YELL. Second, you need to go back and read my post again. It's a specific case where Valkyr gets completely shut down by normal infested mobs. The Disruptor could be in the next room, behind a wall, and this will still occur. Tell me, what other frame has to put up with that? It might have been fine before the hysteria rework, to keep people from easy perma-hysteria, but now I feel it doesn't really have any business staying the way it is. It just stacks the odds against her, punishes those of us who still bother with her instead of going all-in for the cheese of the month. That what you want? Punish players who don't play what and how you like?

--

I was thinking of something along the lines of operator-only alerts.. missions designed for/balanced around the operator, with rewards that are useful mainly to operator mode. You don't have a warframe in-level, so if you 'die', the mission is over for you. People who hate the operator don't have to bother with it, since they wouldn't be missing out on anything useful to them, and it could even make for a good sandbox for a difficulty/damage rework (though they'd have to add more operator content to test the latter).

I haven't seen much about melee 3.0 yet, and I usually like to avoid forming an opinion until I've played with something myself. If they do it right though, I agree it could prove enjoyable.

I was intentionally vague on this one, because there are a lot of directions DE could go in. Mainly, I'd hope things wouldn't backslide to anything resembling damage 1.0. The demise of "you can only kill a corpus by shooting it in the knees, unless you're one of the lucky few who has a special mod" is what kept me from deleting this game and forgetting about it. When I play Warframe, I should rightly feel like a mysterious and powerful space ninja. That's what it advertises on the tin, so to speak. Any rework to the core gameplay systems needs to be careful about maintaining that feeling for a majority of players.