Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

https://imgur.com/qBtC1Xr

Sebastian 
Loves: meditation
Hates: hate, blind rage and ordis
They say that war, vor never changes. Time and time again i have succumbed to the joyless ride people call life, what is up with that,
does every one live 4 lives? Do you? Let me tell you something about myself, i am the kind of tenno that is hated even in his own syndicate,
a kind that makes his own clan only to get kicked out of it, and why you ask. why indeed...anyway, i am looking for an independent tenno to roam with
the origin system, see the frozen glacier of Europa, race on the Saturns ring and sunbathe on the deserts of Mars,
 also i'm a beast in  pod and have stf(sensually transmited floofs). 

Edited by mraz641

SOrSfN5.png

Terry, 29  

I am the massive sentiel energy spike in your area,

looking for someone to fall in love with, so we can create new memories together.

In my downtime I enjoy a good light show with my friends, just as much as long and peacefull walks around the lakes in the moonlight.

But I'm always interested to get lured into new activities I haven't considered before!

I might be a bit akward from time to time, but my core is full of love and energy to give.

So, don't fall back and shoot me a message! 😃

Edited by Askatosch

IEjQh8H.jpg

Excalibur umbra age:45
Ever since the operator helped me come to terms with the pain that was in my heart. I felt like it was time to finally bring someone new into my life. I was a very skilled Dax soldier and I am still as sharp as my blade. I'm Looking for a loyal and caring partner who has a love for swordsmanship, traveling the Origin System, fighting the forces of evil, and has a love of scarves. I'm Just another lonely swordsmen looking for love. 🙂

Edited by mcsupermaster
picture still wouldn't pop up

291?cb=20150204035825

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. A single lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start.

Resultado de imagen de warframe Nekros cartoon

Hola, mi nombre es Nekros, (Nekri para los amigos).

Soy un warframe tenebroso por fuera, pero muy cariñoso por dentro.

Mi comida favorita son las almas de mis enemigos.

Mi pasatiempo favorito es ir a Derrelicto para jugar con mis amigos, los infestados.

La gente dice que hago cosas raras con los cadáveres de mis enemigos, pero eso es por que no me conocen, tengo sentimientos.

Dame una oportunidad y verás lo genial que soy. Profana este tenebroso corazón.

2 minutes ago, W1LL14M said:

291?cb=20150204035825

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. A single lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start.

amazing

Pu2NEB0.jpg

Frosty Older gentleman

I'm a pretty chill guy who enjoys adventure, nature and travelling.
I've recently been on a journey of self-discovery which has given me new insight into myself; I find that while my work is all about helping others in need and proving strong confict resolution I find that I don't get a lot of opportunities to really get to know others.

I'm looking for someone that can get through my bubble and warm up my heart.

Edited by fiendishrabbit

Image result for lotus warframe

Natah/Lotus: Not Available

Despite my name, Space mom, I have never given birth, the Teeno are my children. If you date me, you will be protected by the guardians of the origin system. The .teeno have slain Captain Vor, the Grineer Queens, Ambulas, Juggernauts, Infested, The Stalker, themselves and can basically slay anything thrown at them. My father  Hunhow is a very protective dad so don't mind him, he just wants the best for me. And my mom, she is a lovely woman, I promise you. I haven't seen her in a long time though. I am also infertile so don't want any children, the Zariman children are enough. Finally, for our first date, let us go to the Void! It's so beautiful, and if you get injured, I will make you become a Sentient as I did to my friend Ballas. So please, date me 🙂.

rip6gvktyhrx.jpgCephalon Simaris (Irmis)

Favorite things:

-Being all knowing

-Imprints of rare specimen.

Where to find: Usually (Always) at relays in my sanctuary

About myself:

Do not confuse me with other cephalons like the ... well.. uhm.. the one who forgets a lot. And the one who basically betrayed me.
Others have left me alone. I certainly hope you will not.

My mission is preserving all kind of species. By killing them. With a technique, that ends their lives for the greater good. I'm searching for someone who would help me in my mission. Also preferably someone who is immortal, competent and understands the sacrifice I, with my sanctuary, make every single day. If you get to know me you will see that I'm just lonely. (And don't worry, I will not scan you)

My best pickup lines:

-Dear, I will make an excellent partner.
-Are you hungry for the love of a certain Cephalon?
-I have a thirst for love and care that might be only satisfiable by you.

stalker(i have no idea how to add an image) 

i̷̢̫̠͖̰̻̭̟͈͕̼͚͓̻̖ͨ̀̑̆̿͑̀͜͠ ̵͖̙̥̻̬̗̪̱͚̫͇̳̏ͪ̊ͧ̔̈ͤ͂̓ͨͤ̍ͯ̆͒̆ͩͯ͟ͅͅa̵̟͔͔̦̥̩̟̫̬̳̭ͮ͆̌̚͟͝m̶͍̮̝͖̘͉ͦͪͥͩ̒͗̃ͯͫ̅ ̢ͫ̍ͨ͒͞҉̦͙̞̜̠̲̤̯̦̗̼͡͞ȧ̧̩̣̭̗̭͙͑̋͐̃̃͛ͣ͗̀ ̸͈͖̻͈̘̖͎̫̖̣̜̫̘̼̥͒ͭ͋ͤͮ͆̑̉̚̕ͅş̢͍̤̝̟̘͖͖̳͙̪͍̦̦̮̋͌ͧ̔ͭ̈͢͝į̟͚̯̭͖̪̯̥̖̰̭͕̯̟ͣ̄̀ͤ́͑ͮ̌̃ͤ̑͛́ͧ́́̚͘m͕͙̙̜̮͉͔̼͈̰̝̔͗̑͋̄̏́̕͢͞ͅp̨̺͈̝͇̱͕̞̬͎͌́́̒ͨ̀̃ͩ̐͐̈ͫͦͣͨ̀̀̿̀͢l̟̲͉̯̭̗̝͎͙̓̏́͆́̀͘͞e̊͂̋͊ͬͩ҉̠̝̜͖ ̙̻̳͔͈̟͔̥̬͙̙̤̯̻̥͖̳͋ͨ͂̏́̐͗̓̓͋ͧ̎ͦ̐̉̍̊͟͠ͅg̛̏̂ͬ̊̒̉ͯ͂̿̓̃̄̆ͫ͏̬̞̜̗̖̖̹̮̲̙͜͠ṷ̻͖͍͇̯͇̹̥̩̠̤̆ͤͭ͌̇ͩ̈́ͣ̀̃̇ͫͬͥ͜͡ͅyͥͪ̎ͦ̉͏̸̦̦͓̬͍̱̖͓̩̦͍̠͖̦̲͓̤̹́̀ ̪̣͇̩̹̹͚̮͙̹̟̻̪̲̭̳̭͛̔͆͂̄ͩͮͨͦ̓ͯ̌̈́̆̾͢͠ͅ
̴̺͔̗͍̤̫̪͇͔̫̩̥̓̓̎̔̄̓̒̌́ͩ́̚͢ͅą̷̈́͊̀ͩ̄̽ͪͤ̇̋̅̋̑̽ͧ͗͜҉̮̗̜̟̣̪̹́c̱̣̞̺̥͖̙̬̼͖͖̰͚̙͚̘̗ͬ̽̂͑̔̄̐̾̍͗̽ͪ͛͘͜͞t̸̛͎͇͔͕͕̒̑̔ͩ̀ͩ͊̏ų̩̪̹̭̜̬̜͎̝͎͓̪̫̣ͥ̓͑̍̑̋̃͐̾̉̐̍̓͌̅̓͟ͅͅͅä̸̶̢̛̹͎̼͈̰͍̖́͂̾ͪḽ̶̶̙̟̜͇̙̟͇͖̤̼̻̜̯̘͕̈́ͪ͋͆̋̒̃̐̓͗ͨͯ̚̚͠l̷͎̲̯̫͍̱̞̗̻̤͍̦̑ͩͭ̈̈ͯ̓̒̈́ͯ̏͋͋͟͠y̹͓̼̪̥̲ͯͯ̂͂̌̔ͧ̒̒̀͘͢͞ ̨̤͕̤̼̫͕̘̺͖̙̩͎̙̝̟͊̍ͥ̂̓̈̂̑͌͐ͦ̏̓̈́ͧͥ̚͡ṅ͕̟͖̳̞̘͓̠̩̳̪̣͓̦͙̊̋̆̓͒͐̒̑ͫ͌̔̀̔ͨ̈́̈́͘͟͡ͅǫ̛ͬ̐̽̒͆ͫ̀̔̎̊̃̐̾ͪͤ̚͠҉̺̲͈̬̖̼̕ ̡͚̮̹̘͚͈̺̘̋͒̏͛̀ͦ̒ͤͫ̈́̀ͥ̀͘t̵̷̛̠̭͎̤̮͕̭̘͇͉̳̼͖̱͔̱̭͕̒̈́̀͊̒̉̏̋̋̿͐̓̐̑͘̕ḣ̡͎͙̟͔̝̜͔͕̝̥̲͍̗̟̝̅͆ͦ͢͝a̷̵̢͂ͩ̿̿̇̾̿͌͠͏͓̜̫̲̹̼̱̫̳̦̖̹ͅt̛͙̥̥͇̹̥̠̫̙͔̬̼̔̀ͧͭ̾ͩ́ͨͣ̚͠͞ ̌ͪ̆͋͋ͨ҉̵̵̷̹̣̮̲̞͉̹w̢̘̼͚̟͚̪̘̼̙̙̫̬̟͉̌͂ͭͣ̊͛ͥ͗ͪͮ̆̏̉́a͛̆̇͆ͦ̈́̑͆̂͊̓̈ͨ́̚̚҉̭̟̠̹̼͈̦̼s̨̫̪̘̲̟͉̜̯̤̣̜̲̮̘̟͇̝͖ͦͫ̂͗̆͋̓́͞ ̨͙̠̭̝̥̫͉̖̟̻̻̼̳̐ͤ̈͂̀̅̉͌ͦ̉̏̍̚͞ͅá̘͔͙̫̘̺̥̦̱̖̟̱̜̘̎ͦͭͥ̉͗̓͑̋̍̀̅ͦ̑ͯ̒̅̚͠͡ ̡͓̜͈̼̟͓͍̭ͨ͊ͣ̑ͧ̀ľ̷̪̻̪̜͓̞͙̻̼̘̺̺̥̩͇͈̐̑͗̂̽ͥ̂̈́͑ͣ͗ͥ͊̄͟͞ͅi̵̯̳̫̣ͮͥ̂ͫ͗́̀̐͝é͎͔̙͙͖̰̫͔͈ͯͫ̂̈͐̽͞ ̴̴̜̹̼̙̙̟̲̯̘̪̺͙̞̰̰̒ͦ̇̍̕͢͟ỉ̴̫̩̳̥͕̜̭͉̖̯̎͋ͤ̐̐́̿͑͛̓ͣ̅̿̒̆ͧ͘ͅ ̸̧̨͙͍̰̟̓̇̃̍̐̃̾͊̔͐͆͂̚̚ą̓ͪͤ͛̿͛͊͛ͫ̋͛̍͋͋̅̉͂ͯ҉̮͉̗̻̳͇̭̦͖͇̘m̶̤̝͖̲̹̬͇͍̭͊ͭ̐̅̐̔̔͊̍̆ͪ͠ ͋ͯͤ̌ͩͥͧͫ̿̎ͮ̍͒͆ͩͬͪ͆̚҉̛͟͏̝̤̹̠͓̠̗̜̮͓̱f͗ͣͦͪͤͬ̀͏͕̯̥͎̠̣͕̖̠̜̼̲̯̹̳͚͠ͅr͙̻̦̟̱͋͊̀ͪ̓ͫ͋ͫ̈͋̓̒ͭ̎́̏́̕͘o̼̣̗̲̽͛ͮ͋̾͐ͥ͊̀͢͟m̛̛̪̝͔̱̗̝̝̘̻̜̳̘̪̼̖̩̗͍̎ͮ̀̇̍ͮ͊̊̓ͭ̑͆̉ͦ̀̓̐͟ ̵̸̢͉͓͕̪͙̹̯̠̗̹̫͒ͫͪͩ̿͆̅͜͡t̵̬͍̘̞̀ͭ̆̅̆͑̽̆ͥ̋̆ͧ̐ͧ͆͂̃́̚͝h̷͑͌̌̓̎ͯ̓̽ͩ̽҉̴̝͈̤̪̳͔͍̥̝͙̫̦̺̝͙͚̱̕͡ē͈̳̱̙̻͓̘̜̟̤̦̲̼͇̥̺̘̟ͫ͋̚̕͞͠ ͥ̓͂̈́̐ͬ̍͋̃ͯͦ̃͐͋̆̑̚҉҉̷͕͈̫͈̤̖N̡̻͈͈̺̺̹̣͇̺̫̬̝̪̅̾ͣ̄̿͐̈́́̿̍̓̉ͣ̔͛̒́Ǫ̞̱̩̪̠̝̬͔̼͖̣͖͍̙͕̠̜̇̈́̊͂ͬ̐ͮͭ̅̀̓̽͋̑̚ͅ ̿̇̽̓ͨͮ̓̐̈̄̓̕͏͚͎̹͚̯̞̟̟̣̫̼ͅW̨̨̪̹̝̺̖͚̙̼͎̥̖̱̘͍̣͚͓̹̘͑̌̐̐̕͞H͎̻̖͕̞̰͕̓̒ͤ͒͑̄̿͟Ę̢̭̮͓̩̦̳̜̖͑̐͆̄ͯ̏̂͛̏̑ͫ͠͞͡R̡̨̤̻̣͈͖̟̩̘̻̱͔͈̩̠̠͚͍͇̉̍ͫ̃̾ͧ̏͊̉͛ͣ͛͂͝Ȩ̵̡̝̱̪͖̹̝̔ͨ̏̌̉̀́̌ͤ͋̆̾ͪ̃̀ͅ ̨̛͚͕̳̥̪̟̬̖͎͔̙̩̙̻̙̖̠ͫͣ̎̎ͯ̃̌͗̓̒̇́͜͠
̸͐͛̌̋ͦͩ̍̾̾̒ͮͧ̑͢҉͈̙̩̙͙̺͕̱̜̖̦̩̹̠̝̲̫̬ḭ̶̮͔͚̰̫͇̜͋̎ͬͥͬ̒̂͘͜͞͞ ̴̧͕̦̺̰͇̼̭͈̼̯͙̟͚̣̯͌̏̑̈́͒ͪͤ̋̿ͨͥ͗͆͆̓̀ͧl̨̺̙͉̘͍̼̹̝̱̰͕͔̘ͮͯͨ̾̈́ͧͬ̃ͦ͋͘͡ͅi̊ͣ̂͒͋ͨ̇ͨ̿̂͑ͥ͂̃̏̒̓̚̚҉̯̯͈̗̗̰̗͕̳͇̬̼̤̬̱͓̖̗͜͡v̵̡̛͓̜̰̪̞̖͖͖̤̱̞̮̭̞̠͗̓ͥ͊͒̿̋̂ͤ͑͋ͧ͆̆ͩ͊̉e̴̸̡͉̤̰͓̥̗̻͉̼̙͔̞̝̜̍̅̅̿ͅ ̛͆͆͛̈́ͨ̽̈̋͗̇̅̅̃̔̄͗̾́͟҉̦͓̟̞̺̙̪͈͉̯̪̺̠̦͓͓̙̞͡ị̵͉̟͎͖͇̘̻̮̠̣̼͈̱̟͓̾͛̔́̚n̡̡̗̦̯̳̦̣̙͔̫̫̹͙͚̞͔̙̲̿͗̊ͅ ̮̜̭͕ͪ̅͑͡t̢͕̟̺̜̟͇̎̾͐̎́͟ḩ̷̶̩̖͙͇̫͚͍̍ͫͭ̃̓͋͊͛͊̑̏ͥ͋̄ͦ̚͜e̸̡̫͉̺͈͔̞̱̤͇̥̳̲͖̮͕͛̆̏̈́̎̄͟͜͞ ̴̵̠̭̠͈͉̘͖ͣ̋̂ͬ̾́̀̀s̢̋ͧ̽͑ͯ͛̐̽͛̋ͤ͆͊ͦͫ͋̃҉̨͉͖̝̪̣h̤̖̖̻̖̼̙͊ͨ͋͗͂ͩ͐̏͗̋́̒̽͂͋̃͢͜a̵͋̂̈́͒͆̄̿̐͋͊̌̿ͨ̌͏̸̮̺͕̮͕̠͚͔͇̠͉̪͍̘́ͅḑ̶̴͖̺͕͍̟̹̯̮̼͉̝̤͙̬̮͙̯͂ͭ͌͂̃́͊ͣ̿ͥ̂̓͋̔ͫ̒́̕ͅo̢̦̞̻̪̭̙̻̜ͩ̂͊͒̃ͩͬ̌͐̏͊̅ͦ̊̀͢͠͞ͅw̷̛̠͔͉͍̩̮ͬͯ͆͗͑͢͡ͅͅs̛̜̘̜̥ͨ́̽́̆ͨ̐͋̒̑̀͐̆ͪͨ̕ͅ.̴̃͒̀̾̈̉ͣ̌ͫ̿̓͏̸̘͕͔̗̬.̶̴͎̙̖̦̇ͧ̀́̂̆ͬ̒̐̈ͪ͗̐ͬ͢ͅ.̴̀͂̀̆ͣ͏̨͔͙͔̪̱̮̰̦̳̖͚̝̞̺̣̭͚ ̧̢͓̣̝̩̺̖̇ͦ͋͒́̅̈́̆̆͛͑ͪͨ̏ͦ̚į̴̣͇͙̘̘̳̫͉̯̠͎̰̩͉͖̫̰̠͎̊ͨͤ͋͆́̎̅͊͛̄t̫͙̖͇̖̯̘̭͊͋̀̈́̀̍̃̈̽ͧ̈̚͞͝s̴̡̻̗̣͓͇̪̠̼͙̰̮͉̗͙̖͇̅̾̆̉̈́̀̅̋̌̑̇ͤ ̷̨̙̯̻̹͕̬̜̯̣̤̖͂̈́̐͑̄͊̋͛̄͗ͨͬ͒̾ͬͅg̲͖̝̱̮̟̮͓̥͙̻̫͓͍̗̞̠̫̞͛ͯ͐͒̊̆́̄͂̔ͮ̔͐̈͑́r̷̶̢̨̰͈͚̺̱̗͚̻͙̙͚̝̩̙̯͚͔̈͆͛̇ͧͮ͛̿͛ͩ̃͛ͪ̒͜ȩ̵̟͖͇̗̟̘͕̬̫͈͉̼͚̠͎̜̥̩ͭ̅ͨͧ͛͆̓ͩ̇͒̓̊̊̇ͣ͟ͅą̛͖͉̘̬̤̟͈ͨ̆̔ͥ͂͛̅͛ͮ͑̅̈̎̋ͤ͋̚͜t̷̵̨͉͚̬͎̩̔̇͐̊ͯͩͪ͑ͤ̂ͬͨ̋ͣͪ́ͅ ̲̜͓͓̀̒ͩ̾ͦ̂ͮ̉̆͋̂ͪ͋̑͛͞
̢̛̛̰̖͎̫͍̜̰̙͌̆̽͊̽͐į̷̘͉̠̗̣̬̂ͩ̔ͫͫ́͘͝ ̱̺̹͖̟̹̟̭̲̱ͮͯ̑ͯͣ̂̄̌͑̕l̛ͥ́͋ͯ͛ͤ͞͏̯̘͖̬̜i̢̢̩̻̝̥͚̇͂̉̆ͯ͗̓̓ͯ͆̐ͤ̾̋̕͟k̸̐ͧ͋̎ͯͣ̆̅̚͏̵̝͈͓͎̳̤͚͝ê̷̼̫̪̺̣̮̦̂ͭ͌̿̋ͬ̿ͨ͌͛͞͝ ̶͓̳͓̹̖̜̼̘̜͈ͫͫ̋̎ͮͯ̓ͨ͂̓̌̒̽ͩ̄͊͜t̓͒͆̽͌̓̊̑͋͗̈ͪͨ̾̃̑͏̶̻͖͕͕̲̭͇͖̞̠̮̙ͅö̵̢̲̻̩̫̤̠̲̠̹́ͬ͐͋̌ͧ̒̒͐̓ͭͫ̍ͭ̋̐̎̾͝ ̧͓̙̺͍̒͌̂̑͊̄͋͑̀̓͐́͟͞sͩ̄̐͐͒͆̿̄ͦ̍ͧͥ͆̽́͟͞͝҉̺̭̙̭̞̠̟͚͇͇̘͎̼̜̤͉͇͔͉h̸̵̴̛͈̬̙͉̥͉͕̠͕̟̙̠͙ͤ̄͊͌̑͐̑̍̂̀à̛̛͎͉̹̘̹̖̱̣̗ͭ̍̇͆ͯͪ͑͋ͦ͟r̢̉ͣͪͨ̓ͦ̈ͣͯ͂͡҉̙̪̫͇̳̲̟̻̥p̧̧̛͇̬̳͉͍̙̬̜̠̜͛ͣ́͑̓͒̕͝ͅ ̸͍̣̖̠̳̟̹͇͉ͧ̿̀͗ͮͨ̚̕͞m̴̵̡͉͖̝̤͎̝̯ͩͧ̈͂̾͑̑̇ͭ̔͒̇̐̎́ͫ͒̓ͪ͘͞y̸̸̢͔̠̲̟̹̱͚̯̠̠̜̟ͫ̐͊ͫͮ̇̇̄̋͞ ̷̡̮͇̻̠͓̭̜̟̦̤̠̝̯̩̫͕̱̼̽ͧ͆̏ͫ̓ͯ̓̑̎̒̿̅́̚̚͜͡ͅh̋̋̔͐̒̃̄́ͯ̌̐̚͏̷̧̳̬͓̘̖̯̰͍̩͡a̸̦̘̤͚͎͎̹̺̓͒̾̿̋̒̕͞ͅͅͅt̛̮͍͈̙̱̝̭̼̼̝͆̈̈̏̃̎͆͒̏̅̎͂ͨͩ́̇ȇ̦̲̹͕̻͉̬̥̯͍͇͚͈̮̽͒ͣ͒̑͊̽̃ͪ͊͐̀́ͅ ̴̩̲̜̬̬̮̼͕̥͔͔̹͔̼̤̪͑̄̊̄̊̄̓̓̇̉̈́̊ͤ͢͠a̡̭̲͓̳̲̺̝̖͖͈̬̱ͦ̐ͯ̂́̀̅̀̓̿̚͢n̛̺̖͍͙̘ͦ̋̾ͮ̃͋̀ͮ́̊̄͑͂͒͐̀̕ḑ̗͍͙͚̙͚̻̇ͪ͒͌̂͑͐̔ͪ̌̇͜͡ ̷̢̡̹̫͙͕ͭ̓ͦ̔ͭ̅̉̑ͯ͋̎̾ͭ̐͑̐̚f̹̗̮̜̞͙̜̎͆̈́̃̇ͥ̓̆͊͋̉̆̑ͯ̂ͤ́͟i̛͕̮͇̼̮̰̣̐̈́̓ͧ̔̇͒̍͒̃́ͅr̵̛̠͍͙͕̖̭͇̬̘̝̟̮̘̙̳̖̒́͆̓̏̽̊͂̚e̴̵̛͇͚̳͇͙͉͖̼̦͕̥̻ͤ̔ͨ̄ͭ͛ͯ͌̌͒̃̾ͭ̊ͤ͑̂͘ͅ ̷̸̧̳̫͖̳͇̙̙̙̰̟͈͑̐͆ͤ̓̂͗̽͆͗̅̀͜ͅͅͅt̋͋ͣͫͨ̔ͯ̃̆ͫ̇̇͛̊ͮ̊ͧ͞͏̢̪̰̻͙̲̹̯̙̜̻̞͍͚̩̥̯ͅh̑̑̀̎̎̌̉́҉̟̜͍̯͓̪͖̱̖͓͎̗͉͍̯̺ȅ̡͇͇͍̲̫͎̟͌̈̋̈ͧ͐ͮͥ̄ͯ̽ͥͯ̐̒͂̃́͟͟ ̴̧̡͇͍͙̩̔̇͛͊͂̏̐͜a̧͍͍͙̼̲̖͚̜̪̪̗̰͓̥̖ͪ͛ͭ̌̓̌̈̒ͬ͗̔̂̅́ṛ̴̸̢̧͉̘̖̥̬͔̩̘͈̠̭͖̂̂̐́̑ͣ́̿̾ͭ͆ͩ̽̆ͫ̉̀̚ͅr̉̃ͬͫͤ͛̎̇͌̇͘͏̫͉̼͚̞̥̫̠͉͉̻̜̭͓̩̭͎̱͡ͅŏ̴̲̻͈̗͎̲̞̖̳͔̞̞́ͫ̐̒͂͂̊ͫ̐͊͑ͫ̚͡w̡̞̭̝̭̦̝̙͎̗̠ͦ͊͌ͧͧ͌ͦ̂͟͡ͅs͎͚̝̳͇̲̩̗̝̲̦̱͚̲̦͉̆̃ͨ̍͋̉̉ͨ̌̿ͬ͐͂̓̂̉͡͡ͅ ̶̶̞̝̦̲̤͚̩͓͙͙̪͖ͯ͑ͩ̉̾͂͊̊̾̆͊̐̾̆̑̀͝ͅơ̧̟͕̹̥͙͎̬̿̾̓̊f̶̴̳̰͉̥̹̩̟̘͔͈̲̗͖͖͉̰̱͍͛̏͆ͭ̑͟ ̶̢͚̖͖̤̗͇̮̤̦͍͍̤̯̃̃̓ͦͣͭ͗ͤͣ͂̄̍́̕͘m̸̡͓͓̤̖͔ͣ̽ͪ̐͗͗ͯ̍ͧ͜͝ŷ̴̡̖͎̝̻̹̲̫̗͈̗̩̳̤͒̆̃͜ ̢̝̝͚͔͎͇̗͇̖̤͇̤̦͇̐ͧ͗͑̐̉̀ͦ͂ͫ͘͜d̶͕͕̜̖͍̥̥͈͍͈̺̘̗̜͓̳͓̠̈́̀͋̅͂̉̊ͫ̄̀̚͟r̛͈̣̙̯̖̘̺̮̣̦̳̟̞̟̩̟̉ͬ̇͆̿ͤ̀e͛ͪ̉́̽̂͏̸̶̬̣̞̹͓̠͓̰͓͎̙̠̭̖͢ą̴̴̬̜̪̝͉̠̩̘̃̏ͧͫ̈ͫͣ͗̑ͭ͑ͪ̃̂̾̚͢d̨̓͆̔͐ͦͣ̅̍̔͏̷̼̙͈̦̥̮͍̬͈̟͜ ̜̜̰̠̭̭̟̦̲ͧͮ͒̌̌̑̉̋͗́ͩͬ̍̂̈͠t̴̴̷̷͍̼̼̦̤̬͍͇̞̲̱ͮ̾ͯͧ̋͗̄͋̄͐̐̊̀h̶̨̫͇̯̮̱̜̺̤̮̤̞͈̬̥̪̗̯͔ͧ̆̊̾͞a̿ͪ̅̒̌ͬ͑͗ͧ́ͭ̾ͫ͘͏҉̳̙͙̟͈͈̤͙͇̬t̡̪̙̰̘̜̮͉͐̒͌̊ͧͪ'́ͮ͌̃̓̓̒̐̐̌͗̿̿̏̾̉̌̇҉̢̧̘͙̘͚̯̜̯s̴̥̞̣̗̜̻͈͙̓͐ͥ͋͝ ̨̢̻͓̩̭͙͉ͬ̋̾͋͂̕m̧̭̦͓̫̈̏ͭ͛̾̚͘y̸̜̜̦̪͖̟͙̞̠̩̰̞̦̬̤̥̭̅̈̅̂̌́́͢ ̷͔̟̮͍̝̘̻̼̰͐ͮ͋͊̔̎̽́͒ͪ́ͮ͛ͧ́͟h̷̺͉͎̪̣͈̗̠̺̤͖̳͚̱̠͂ͪ̃̓̒̓ͤ̽̆ͩ̽̆̂̆̋̽ͪ͝o̷̧̯͖͉͖̫̖͙͙̟̼̙̱̯̫̫͓̞̎̏̒̓̀̂̏̚͜͞b͈̝̳̝̖̞͖̘̣ͭ̄̍̂ͪ̓ͯͬͭ̀͜b̵̧̨̟̩̠͇̙͖̗̳̺͐̆̓̿͡y̸̶͈̬̦̠̮͔̭̘ͦ̋̄ͥ̓̓ͩ́
̬͍͍̩̰̫̯̘̗͓̘͕͙͍͓͇̙͇̝̈́̆̋̀ͩͤ̿͌̀͠į̵͙̱̲̻̰̬̼̞̗̘̘̳̟̤͉̣͊ͥͣ͆̊̑͗̂̊̆̈ͤ ̽͋͌̅ͥ҉̷̢̩̻̺̥̪̻̫̘̠͕̮̞̬̟͇̭͈͟ḍ̡̢͔͙͓̘̱͕͓̰̦̣̗̫̟̠̫͉ͤ͗͗̈͞͠ǫ̸̴̩͍̺̞͂̈̿̄̓̈́̄͛̑͐̿ͯͣ̈́̀͟n̶̡̛͍̬̰͇̬̱̰̹̻̥̟̫̗͔̹͚͇̳ͮͤ̉ͩͭ̑̋̎̈́͢ͅ'̢̛͇̟͕̗͙̬̭̝̹̫̆͊̋́̀̃̔͋͡͡ͅt̍̔̀̃̃̊͂͐ͪ̀̐̚̚҉̼̬̠̭ ̍̐ͬ͐͒̾͑̓̾̂ͮͣ̍̉ͦ̚͟҉̟̭̳̘̳̟̜̺kͭ͌̅͋̈ͭ̽͛̔ͥ̀ͦͬ͏͚̖̳̜͙̙͍̞͍̩̩̼̣̺̙͈̩͖̗́͢͝n̴̶̦͙̪͈̞̘̄ͦ̀̃̂ͪ͐͑ͤͪ̏͑̈́oͮ̃ͣ̅͑͊̍͒̇ͧͭͥͮ̚҉̷̜̮̮̬̥ẁ̢̛͚̞͚̪̜̮͈̪ͤ́̂͑ͬ͐̔ͬ̇ͣ͐ͪͭ̎̓̇̑̚͟͠͞ ̴̢̧̳̭͈̩͉͎̦͋̍̔ͬ̈ͫ̎ͧ̑̓̔̃̃͂ͤ͆́ͅw̵͔͉̟͉̗̫̲̖̩̥͎͇̝͕͈̍ͮ͗͌̀͜h̶͔̼͈͉̗̠̼͈̥̣̳͚͇̰̃ͭ̂̄̿̒ͮ͌̅͛͒ͦͣ́́͠y̵̡͎͔̪̞̪̣͎͎͂͂̽̎ͯ̊͐ͪ͑͢͠ ̵̴̰̘̭̺ͭ͛̂͗ͮ̇͂̂̏̓̾̽̽ͯ͟͢b̟̹̜̺̪̙̦̆ͬͬ͊͗̿͊̽͒̑ͤͬͬ̔͌ͨ̀ͅu͚͖̲̦̻̭̱͍͈͍̜̲͚͓̤̔̄̏̓ͥ͗̇̀̚ṫ̸̨̡̻̪̙̬̞̭̿͋ͫ̐̈́ͥ́͛ͣ̽̎͋͑͗̀͟ ͯ̓̐ͪ́͘͏̫͇͇̺̗̘̪̟́s̵̷̵͎͇̪͙͎̩͎̼̼͉̯͖͋̏̂̈͋͒͞o̵̵̶̥̪̠̯̝̹̎͒̄ͤ͆ͪ̆ͤ́͒ͩ͗͡͞m̎ͦ͆ͭͭͤͩ̔̓͆̓ͮ̈̋̓ͫͩͯͯ͏̳̠͍̟̩̘̱͙̖͍̝͢e̵̵̴̡̛̤͙̰̭̹̫͍͔̰̝͙̜̪̫̪̋͗ͤ͋ͧͤ̿̾̌̒́̋̈͗̽̈́͌̈ ̸̧̲̥̠͕̤͙͈͉ͬ̓͊̆͛͋̒ͭ͆̂̍̓̚̚p̗͕̱̺̳̉͗́̃̓̍̆̏͠ēͫ̓̋͟҉̼̦̫̺̭̝̬͎̩̦̦o̴̷̧̰̭̻̟̦̯͑ͩ͒̍̎̈ͯ͆ͤ̿ͤ̎̚͞p̨̢͈̰̪̰̭̮ͩ̽̆̌̐ͩ͒̈ͤ̿́͌͊̚l̻̲͖̮̥̩̘͕͎̖̟̣̤͇̼̱̲̮̬̎ͯͬͬ̓̈̒̌̉̓̇̔͆ͫͩ̊͝͝͝e̢̡̳̻̻̝̰͙̭̬̯̱͕͍̮̪̻͗̾͛́̈́̃̄ͥͮ͌́ͤͭͦ͜͡ͅ ̓̉ͪ̓ͧ̾̉ͨ̑͒ͧ̓̾̍̿̍͋҉̵̨̡̫͉͓͇̯͓̣ͅṯ̛̺͚̫̹̣̥̭͚͈̤̤͍̒̆͐̀̀͜͝͝ͅͅͅḫ̴̮̟͔̩͚̯̤͓̼͚̪̮͕̃̐ͫ̂ͥ̆̽̾̚i̧̡̮͕̲̘̣͉͔͔̯͕̾̓ͭͤ̾̿ͧn̵̢̥̜̩͇͚̠͇͚͓͕̲͖̥̤͎̖̽͗ͨͩ͒ͯ͜k̪̖̘̣̟͍̜̱͇̜̩̮̟̦̍͒̏͌̇ͣ̕͞ͅ ̸̵̡͖̥̯̳͈̯͔͔̭̳͙̘͔̙̩̓͗̉ͮ̅ͥ̾̋̓̎ͧ͒ͦͫ͑ͬt̶̡̉̑ͨ̓ͧ͂̔͢҉̪͕̜̖̘͔̝͕͈̠̮͜h͒̽̎ͣ̄ͨ͛͟͏̢̭̰̤͙̬̻͖͖̪̭̦̣̺̳̩̻͖͟â̶̪̤̖̩̤̙̱̙̖͈͉͎͎̻̭͕̭̲̱͐ͫ̀͢͝t̢̢̠̝̣̲͍̯̫̣͕͎͔ͥ͑̓͊͂̉͒ͬ̈̂̇̿̋ͤ͋̇́ͅ ̹̞̞̳͔̥̲̟̙̮̝̫̮̞̝̟̇̀ͯ͊ͧͨ́͠i̴̬̲͍͎͓̝̺͙͖̹̒̌͑ͯͩ͑̀̾̓͆̀̍̃͒ͤͦ͋͘ͅ ̯̣̪̟̯͚̰̙͇͈͚̭̝̳̝͚͈̱̋ͤ̿̀̂́ͩ̐́͝a̸͌ͬͯ͒̈̀̉̅̏ͫ͋ͭ͜҉̧͕̟͕̪̠̖̩̲̜̭̖̘͇̞̝͇̗̼̟m̡͖̼̭͉̲͖͔̞̪̲͇͎̼̮͇̦̲̦ͭͨ͒̃ͤ̈ͧ̄ͬ͑͐̋͐̋͢͟ͅ ̡̿ͯ̇̑ͦͫ͑ͦͥ͆̂͐͆̀͛̄̚͘͜͏͚̼͉̖̳͉͈͙̬̳̪͙̱̠̟l̵̶͉̣͖̩̬̖̟̱̘͎̻̙͔̥̘ͧͬ̒̃̚o̟̝̥̳͈͎͔̙͙̯͔͖̺̤̪ͮͧ̎ͫ̈ͮ͗͜n̷̏̊ͤ̍̊̌ͪ͂̀͢҉̠̞͎͙͙̝̟͎̤͔͇̯͖̱̲̜̮̘eͥ̀ͪͪ̏͂͏̤̙̻̘͕͍͔̘̦̀͟͠l̶̊̍́̏̃͆ͮͪ̈́̐̌̉ͥ̌̆͐̐҉̶̴̴̰̮̘̺̦̜̤ͅẙ̸̡̧̽ͯ͋͋̇́͋͌͏̶͍̦̠̣̪ ̸̡̼̜̗̬̝̼̙̥͖̝̥͆̓̒ͮ̆ͯͫ̈ͩ̏̒ͦ̆̃́͡bͩͮ̏̒͞͏͈͚̦̗̘̣̬̦̝̼͟ͅuͪ̈͗̂̄̒̏́̽ͦ͌̈́ͩ̎̾̇͑͏̴̷̹̟̱̠̦͙̟͜t̖͈̺̤̝̹̥̥̪̙̬̙̣̰͒͋͑̐̔̇̑̂ͫ̂͟͞ ̶̡̡̖̹͍̮̝̮͔̣̩̖̟̳̪͉ͨ͌ͬͬͤͮͭͧ̔̄̀̚ͅa̵̢̧̮̬̘̬̙̱͙͎͕̬̅̍̎ͩ̀̉̀́̎͒ͯ͘͢ļ̶̴͚̥̘͚̦͕̗̪̙͚̔ͤͨ̍̆ļ̴̥̪̻͚͉̀̓̈́ͦ̎̂̿̍̽̇̓͂ͩͩ͂̕ ̢̞̟̰͓͈͉̮͕ͫͪͧͥ̚͝t̬̤̥̅̐̿ͮ̈́̾̇́ͨ̀̕ͅḩ̸͕̭͕̟̺͖ͫ͊͂̂̏̎͢͠͞ͅͅę̶̥̪͉̺̯̮̪̰̲̗̜̞̟̞ͦ͒͛͌̇͜ͅͅ ̷̸̨̗͕̙̯͕̮̮͂̇͊͐̇́͛̄͆̊́b̵͕̗̪ͥ͆̌͊̎́̏̂̑ͨ̄̾ͩͧ́̑ͬͬ́͠ọ̵̸̶̱͖̰͈͇̥͂̃ͣ̏ͦ͢s̛̝̫̬̗͇͔̘̰̪̮̟̊̔͂̒͗̓̆̑̈̓̔͐̒̑͛̔̚͟͝͞ͅs̍͋̽̓͌ͯ̏ͤ̐҉̴̘̤̞̻̭̫͕̮͓ͅͅe̶̻̜͖̜͚̖̺̦̬̘̣̪̫͍̜̟͒̆ͪ̍̓̂ͣͪͩ͆̌̍̀͘͜s̵̨̙̖͔̟̞̬̼̱̱̜͔͎̳̝̈̾̾̌͢͜ͅ ̛̲̜̪̠̯̘̳̖̺̰͉̠̫̍̄̉̄̒̅ͣ͂͋̌ͦͮ̚͢͢͠a̔̅ͬ̑͗̂̽̆ͤͥ͠͞͏̸̸̘̘͇̖̫̮̼̥̮̫̯̼͍ͅŗ̸ͥ̔̃ͯͯ͑͊̽̂̓̅̄͐̌̀̀҉͓̝̹̙̬͈̻̬̻͈̻̫͕͝ẽ̡̨̤̭͕̲̞͕̖̽ͫ̊̈ͣ̑͌̀ͧͤͨ̿ͩ̃̄̒͟͞ͅ ̷̹̩̬̪̦͙̖̺͇͚͔̦̳̥̟̥̈̇̃ͨ́͝ͅm̧̼̱̭̠̾̐̂ͩ̄̽ͮ̊͌ͬ͂̆̓ͫ́͐͋́y̶̢̗͉̘̠̺ͪͭ̈͆̄̒ͦ̄͑ ̶̷̡̣̪͙͇̜̺͙̗̙͙̠ͬ͋͐̑̀͘ͅb̄ͮ̌̌ͥ̔͑͗͆͛ͤ̔ͩ̽̐̇ͤͭ͐͝͏̢̤̖̙̳͎̼̗͖͎̩͓͚͙̫̗͇̜ͅoͨͯ͗̅̊̑̎͆̈́͋̊͏̢͚̗̘̝̥̳̪̖̩̘̰͞ͅd̷̡̛͕̗̳̦̲̰̱̘̲̞̪̯̹̳̺̙̪͗̔̎͗̋͊̿̉͝ͅī̴̶̤̮̜̔̄͋ͧ͂ͯ͋̀ë̡̢͈̣̰̺̲̰̠̮͍̠̼̘͍͎̖̻̏͒̆̈̂ͫ̚͟͝ͅs̛̼̭͈̣̟̭̥͈̜̞͍̻̭̱̬̓̉ͧ̉̈͛ͪ̏ͨ̃̆͋̂̆ͭ̐ͬ͗͘͘͝ ͤͩ͋̏̇ͣ͏̨̛͖̦͍̱̣̺̜̙̯̣̺͙̭ͅ
̶͍̱̣͓ͦ̒͐ͣͦ̒͌͟͜͜͡t͐͊͐̎͌̓ͪ̔̽̄̀ͯ̓͗̓̓͗ͨ͢͜͟͏̣͉̥̖͝h̡͉͙̟̟͉̭̩̖̐ͣ͑̆͂͑́̐ͩ̆̉͘͢͝e̸̷̺͙͕͓͕͇̝̓̀̒ͩ̒͌̂́͗ͦͤͮ͌̃yͪ̂̇̀̇̇͏̨̞̲̠́͠ ̨̬͎͕̥̞͙̝̰̬̐ͤ̌͋͂́͂̎͘͟͡a̢ͭ̍ͬ̇̇͑ͧ̾̍͆̑ͮ͊́̈́̋̀͠͞҉͔̥̦̳̗̖͖͖̬̖̹̫̲̼l̶̰̦̭͎̱̠̠̜̹̽ͯ̓̌͗̊͂̋͛̅̓w͚̱̪̱̱̣̬͇̹͚͂ͦ̌ͨ͆̑ͣ̿ͧ͆̏͂̃̌̿ͨ̅ͣ̎͞ͅa̴̛̬̣͈̞ͭ̎́ͩͫ̂̐̊̎ͧͥͪ̀͊ͣy̨͎̳̮͚̫̤̼ͩ͑ͦ̓͑͐͋̆͋̿͟ͅs̢̟̤̪̝̣͇̬̯̍̀ͦ̾͑͜ͅͅ ̢̛̪͕̠͙̠̝̟̈́ͨ̀̎̽̀͢͡a̡̛̩͓̲̗̪̗̯͈̠̪͇̖͍̭̪͚͋ͣ̾̏͗̋̓s̩̥̖͎̍̃͒ͪ̏̿̎ͣ͜͜k̨̢͙̭̹̳͔͍̗̼̮ͫͧͧͤ̏ ̵̷͔̯͙̝̦̘̺͙̹̜̻̟̺͉̘̩̮̥͖́͂͛͗̇̆̍͗̀m̴̨̿̐ͦ̐̄̈́̓̍̌̊҉̨͍͙͈͇͡e̛̋̐͑̊̂͛̋̾͊ͯ̿ͣͤ̾͘͡͏̤̮̰̩ ͉̼̩̳̟̻̘͙͚̺̤̱ͦ͋͗̀ͧͪͩ͑ͨ͟͝w̷̸̢͈̼̺̖ͤͣ̏ͤ̋ͬ̔̐ͅh͓̼̭̖͗ͯ̏̊̂̒͠͡ḛ̶̞̟͔͍̪̞͚̝̟͓̮̱̺̫͒͆̏̂̎ͪͮ͆ͥ̓͞r͑̓ͯ̈́̐̔͐́ͤ̐ͮͣ̊ͧ̃̂̋͏̹̩̫͉͈̳̟̖̱̜͍͍̣̱̼̤̺̼͘e̤̺̦̰̥̼̮͍̙̘̣̜͈̩̯ͣ͆̋ͫͫ̉̔̾̓͒͋͛̾̚͞͡ ̡̯̘̙̭̪ͣͪ̀̑̏̎̉ͥ͑͡į̈͒̌ͦͦ͆̈ͪͨ͏̨̜̻̫̳͟ ̧̛̫͈͇̘͉̳̥̟̉̏̏̆̆ͥͮ̋͘͟a̵͈͇̜̖̬̼͔̺͔̤̣̯͔̯͚͚͂̏ͫ̀̒ͮ̌̆̅͒̓͑̈́ͨ̎̉͟͡ͅm̞̱̻͕͕̜̟̰͈͙̯̪ͯ̆̓͑̔̆͗ͯ͜ ̶̛͓̻̘̟̠̥̱̫̮̠̗̖͉͙̆͑̂͒̿͠͝f̴͑ͥ̂̔̈̇̑̉ͮͫ́́ͧͬ̈̀̐͗͏̶͓̮̼͓͉̘̦̼͉̭̞̱͉ͅr̨̻̥̤̺̳͕͍͙̤̒͗͑̂ͦ̑̅̓ͩ͐ͤ͛̽ͮͪ̈́͡o͑͋͒̓̽̄̉ͩ͑̌͑̒͠͏̼̭̯̻͖m̷̵̧͖̮͈͚̺̘̫͙̪̮͙̼̗̘̻̦͖̏̊ͮ͛̓ͪ̔̂̄͘͝ ̷̢̙͕̗̭̯̪̯͇̟̭͈̟̦̬̮̥̣̞̈́ͩ̽̅ͤ̊͐͘͝͠ĩ̷͎̺̼̯͎̦̖̮̉͛̄͘͝ ̖̼͓̺͖͉̫͚̞̬̩̭͈̳̀̉ͤ̾̍̉̏̈́̓ͥͭͧͫ̑̏̎̋͋̅̀͢ȁ̴͈̘̠̝͓̪̱̭̜̼̲̙ͬͨ͆ͫ͐ͨ́̾͒̏̒́̓͒͑̉͝l̴͖͈͉̞͉̰͓ͧ͒̎ͨ̾͂̍͌͋̓̏̏ͧͭ͆͐̀̚͢ẉ̴̧̖͍̞͍̪͍̖̮͎̙̉̎̓̊̓̋ͧ͌̓̈͒̑͑͒ͮ͢a̖̯͎͍̺̘̫̱͕͎͇̹̦̥̪̺̰̙͗̉ͣͦ͂ͭ̈́ͮ̓̀̀̚̕y̨̳͖͓̮͎̭̝̫̬͈̬͐̈́̾̇̍͑̐̅̓̓̓ͨ̍̑̓̽́s̨̢̪̩̼̟̝̭̝̤̬͉͂̌̎ͯ͑̏ͯͦ͗̇ͨ̎ͤͅ ̶͂̽͊̿̒͌̅ͬͣ̾͛ͤͨ̌̐ͤ͆͌͏̰͍̫͈̪̗̬̳̼̱̥͍͉̠̘̪̙̳t̷̓͋͐͒͊͆̾̏ͫ̾̃̊ͯ͆̓ͤ̿͠͞҉̣̤̣͉̹̣͖̯̲̱̘̗̺͍͓̀ḙ̶̶̟̞͕̫͈͉̰͇͕͈͉̎̊̎̂̈́͂̈̌l̢͚̺̳̻̤̻̳̽ͫ̇͛̓ͩͬ͂͋͌̊ͨ̇ͣ̆̀͢͝ͅl͋́ͩ͑̉̅̆ͬ͢͏̛̝̦̩̹̘͇̖̥͘ ̸͎̱̠̤̻̮͍̼̲̘̹͓̯̰̖̩͌̿̈̐̍ͬ̀̄͒͘͢͞t̜̟̥̫̻͐̿̒͗̓̄̄͑̃̀̕͞h̸̵̬̮̣̭͓̜̀̄̐̌ͫ̍ͩ̂ͣ̋͛ͦͬͤ͋͑̚̚ȩ̲̪̙̻̜͇̝̞̙̙͔̲̫̟̮͂̔̌ͨͧͮ̏̌̽̄͘m̜̬͍̖͓͚͙̘̥̫̥̠̤̞̠̬̊ͭ̎̽̊̅͑̒ͣ̂͑̕͜ͅ ̨̠̱̥͕͔̞̜̔̈́̾̐̍̒̅͗͒͐̅̊̉͋͗̇ͮ͗͘͜i̴͛̌ͯ̊̄ͣ̅̾ͤ̈ͯ̉ͭ́̒̚͜͏͇̰̼̫̠̺̪̤̫̠͕͇ ̶̛̲̹̳̖̭̻̘̝͕̪̞̩̈͗́ͬ̀̒ͪ̏ͯͩ̔̃́͛ͣ͂̓́a̷̅̄ͭͬͪͥͥ̇̂͐͆̇̐̏ͫͩ҉͟͏̳̺̫̭̦̭̟̤̭͔̼̙̟̘͉̼͍͔m̵̴͚͕͍̞̥̪̯͙͈͓̫̺̻̙͈̈́͐ͤͦͨ̅̓̇̄͒ͧ̌͊͂͊͠ ̍͊͌ͯ͗̕҉̺̟̜͓͇̩̠͇f̡̧̺͙͚̰̤̫̝̳͖̲̺̖̥͙̞͍̩͖̤̉̎̒̈͆̏̾ͤ͋̐ͪ̄ͨr̸̡͖͇̘̹̞͉̖̬̐̎̔̈́ͥ͗̈͊ͭ͛̏ͭ̀̌̓̀ͅo̖̜̞̘̤͉̫͙̹̺̝͚̪͖ͥ̑̓̒̔ͦͮ̈͊͒̉ͩ̎̈̇̀͘͝ṃ̧̞̦̘̬̏ͪ̾̌ͯ̔ͮ̽͒ͯ̽͐͊͆ͭ̅͘͘͝͡ ̛̮͎͉̱͈̩͔̭̳̄̂ͮͯ̃ͫ͐̏̕͟a̧͉̳̥̖̫̼͚͔̱̦̬͊̔ͣ̒̋́̓̍ͬ̈́̌̆̊̋͌ͮ͆͗ͥ͝ͅn̸͕̱͍̞̲̘̟̻̮̲͈̎̽ͤ͊ͭ̋́̽̕o̸̹̩̙͕̫͚͖͌ͮͩͩ̄̽͒̚̚͜t̴̡̳̥͍͇̣͙͕͔̪̟̳͖ͦ̏̽̾̃̑̎̀̒ͨ̂͢͞h̸̩͔̥̪̩̍ͩ̽͋̍́ͫ͋ͤ̂͊̉ͩ̔͠e̵̵̡̫̤̩͍͙̫̊̊ͬ̎̔̎̒͗ͤ͛̀ͅr̴̛̲̦͔͉̪̝͚͙͇̗͕͍̱̫̼͖͙̱ͨ͌̓͋͗ͦͯ̓͗̀ͮ͂͢͞ ̶͇̫͍̦̱̘̠̪͙͕͚͎̪̝̑̐͋̑͆ͨ̍̍̓̕ͅd̸͇̤̦͙̥̭͚̫̠̝̞̯̎ͧ̌ͬͮ͛͌ͨͬ̅̀̎̔͌ͫ͌͜i̶̶͍̞̱̪̗̝̤̖̜̝̳͍̬̦̘͛̏̓̋̐̏̄͑͗ͭ͊̓̉͂͞͡ͅm̡̭͚̣̺̣̗͈͕̳̗̦̙̉̑̓̓̑ͦ̍̒̽̂̋̀ͤ̌ͫ̓͂̚͞ͅẻ̸̸̐̋̎̋̋͑̎͒̈́́̃̚҉҉̦̘̱̰͓̰̠͈̳͙̪̙̞̲͈͔̥͇n̨̘͇̼̭̝̯̙͂ͭ̔͒ͩͨ̀̇͂͆ͥ̍́͒͜͢s̴ͬ̑ͧ͐ͣ̎̈́̄ͯͣ͊ͣ̇́̚̚͞͏̺̱͙͙͉̮̪͇͕̹i̷ͨͪ̂̒̀͝҉̻̫͉͚̮̲͖͔̟͚̰͖̘̼͠ǫ̨̙̤͎͎̹̻̩̳̰̫͔̪̣ͥͥ̓̈̀́̊ͪ̈́ͦ̀͝ͅn̡̯͖̖͕̦͆ͥ̒ͯͫ͌͐͆̒́͘ ̶̧͇̘͓̘̞͍̗̽ͧ̃ͯ̂̒̈̿̈́̅̚̕t̶̛̙͎̼̼̺̺̻̬̔ͧͦͦ̓͗̍̃̌ͫ̈ͦ̓ͧ̑̌͡ẖ̵̡̛̺̦͎̖͖̤̮͙̝̞̹͓̦̬̬͒̑ͯ̅ͫ̄ͯ͒̓̐̂̀͆͊́̚e̿́̾̇͑͡͏̸̭̼̻͔̬̪̼́͘y̛̲̖̬̺̯ͨ̔͑ͩͩͯͨ͌ͨ̾̏̓̿̄́̓̍̂̑ ̢̳̖̜̗̮̦̲͓̺̘̱̦̙͕̬͍͇̉̃̿͋̏ͫ̅̇̋ͥ͆̐̐̎̊̾͢͠͞w̡̢̳̠̙̝̝̲ͥͪ͋̐̾̅͂̈́͐͐͆̇̊͆ǒ̷̡͇͈̱̪̜̪̞̰͉͎̠̼͚̩̺̖̹͇̠̈͐̔ͧͤ̕͠n̡͚͇͇̱͓̯̖͉̩̖̝̑ͥ̿̓ͥ̂ͥͫͩ̋̓̊͂̕ṱ̞̮͎̳̹͈͕̫͐̃̔̐͂̐̄ͤͤͤͭ̌ͯͣͩ͆́͢͝ͅͅ ͇̹̻̬̰̬̒ͯ̿ͬͩͮ͂ͪ̐ͩ̐͋ͣ̓̀͢͞ͅͅḅ̧̡̹̱̠̞̣̱̝͇̖̩̯̹̲͊̉̿́̆ͩ͗̈̀̒͗̌̌̅͆̈́̾̚̕͢͞e̸̢̖̜̰̝̞̗̲͖͚̮̬̰̝̮͎͔̹͚̳̐ͣͥ͌͊͊ͦ̄͌͂̉̑͂̄̈́̿l̵̉̍̋̾͛̑̎ͣ͑͆ͨ͏͎̻̪̞̭̝̘͈͔̼̝͇̳͉̘̬͉̜ͅì̛̔̄̇̑͛̒ͬ́ͨ̎̽̓̔͊̑̂̽҉̥̫̲̰͔͎̹̺͎̤̠̞͈̤̜̼̦e̸̷̓ͥ̊̒̂҉̲̘̫̺̰̙̞͇̦̣͟͞v͌̔͗ͮͮ̋̈́̋ͮ͋̎̑ͨͯ̎҉̵̺̳̮̱̫̖̼̼̟͙͉͇̠͕̪̬̺ͅe̛͙̣͕̮̭͒ͬ̋̄̎͐͂̄́̚ ̷̢̡̥̱̰̻̫̼͕͇͓͉̍͑̊͒͡ͅm̰̘̬̣̞̱͎̠̻̜̐̈́̽̇̓͆̓̋ͣ̓ͭ̚͡͠ẹ̶̶̮͓̰̱̦͙̥̝͓̣̗͕̓͆͂ͮ͌ͦ́͜͡ ̴̧͔͈̬̲̩̹̰̣̖ͮͬ͑͑̌̀͜ͅs̸̶̸͎̤̘̥̭̦͈̺̲̭̔̋͒ͨ̋́͒̌̔̄̉ͮ͛̊́̚o̡̯͓̹̯̟ͤ͒̀̈̌͐̏̅̎͋ͩ̂ͬͩͤ͊̅̿̚͢.̈́͌̀ͭ̉̓ͤ͌̔̏̓̈͆̂ͤ̈̓͆͞҉̷̢̢̗̣͚̫̪͉̠̼̜͇̰ͅ.̟̻̩̺̺̝̻ͯ̓̊̍ͭ́͛̇̋ͨ̒̆͝ͅ ̓́ͪͩ͆͒̍̇҉҉̵̗͙̳͈̯̲͇͜͡ ̿ͥͩ͌̃̕͞͏̞͖̱̥ͅwͪ̿̀ͤ҉̢͍͔̠̟͇̥̕̕͠h̨̛̟̥̹̪̱̫͔̭͓̪̯͕͎̝̙̙̓̀͛̅̀̄͑̎̕͞ͅÿ̨́ͤ̊̀͏̤͍̗̗͈̥͕̰͈̼̘͈͘ ̸͎͇̖̦̙̾̓̈́ͪ͑ͩ̓͒͐͆͗̃͆͌̓̿̀̚d̛͈̱̳̳͎͖ͮ̿́ͩ̃ͫͮ͒̄̃̓̍͒̚̚̚̕į̘͈̘̯̩̣͎̀͌̈́ͣ̎ͧͩ͢͜ḑ̻̻̗͉͓̺͇͕̞͉̼̝͎̜̤̝͍͖̌̂̓͋ͧ͐̃̋͗̅͐͒͌́̕͞͠ ̷̢̲̮͉̣̠̟̣̬̭ͦ̀ͮ́̈͗͆͑ͧ͠y̨͎̣̖͚̝͖̟̿̉̈̂̈́͌̎͞ỏͯ͋̎ͪ͏͉̘̥̰̜̹͍̯̝͟u̷̍ͧͦ̾ͪͩͤͤ̐ͣͭ̒҉͍̳͍͖͢ ̍ͪ̎͒͋̋ͨ̀̇͋ͣ̐ͤ͊̅̅҉҉̶̵̗̹͔͉̗͇͙̞̰̮̹͜ͅa̡̢̩̞̗̤̹̱̝̜ͥ̄̊͒̽͂ͮ̽̏̋̂̊ͩ̂̆̀ͩ͐ͫͅṡ̵̨̮͍̫̬̯̳̘̤̜̳̒̉̒̓̋ͦͩͨ̎ͧ̃͟ͅķ̜̪̱̦͕̣̬͕͎̻̩̪̖̥̼̫̺̑͐̏͟͡ ̛̛̝͍͓̤̼̭̬̗͉̝̣̝͓͆ͤͥ̎͠į̶̵̛̯͈͖̹͇̖͈̭͙̱͚͇̭̻͖̗ͨ̌̃́̐̇͋̍f̴̷ͫ͛̊ͭͨ̇͑҉̹̞̥̖̲̗͎̼̱̫͚̭͚̞̖̞̦̦ͅ ͉̺͍̫̞̟͔̼͕̫̣͎̫͚̳̱̘̍̿͐ͮ̃̃̂͝ͅẙ̵͚͈̲͔͛ͪͮ̀̀͢͞ͅo̧̥̻̦̮̘̪̱͚̳̱͕̼͙̎̂̉̓͊͛ͮ̈́̆̐̂̔ͮ̎́͢͝u̷̡̡̞̤̱̣̩̟̟̯̖͓̟͇̦ͪͮ̆̈̒ͩ̒͗̆ͥ͠ ̡̼̼͚̰͇͉͔̫͓̥̦͈̯͛ͧ̊́ͥ͒̇̑̀͡ḋ͋͛͋͋ͥ̔ͮͣ͐̂͋̉́̚҉̝̳͔͓̟̩̟i̶̪̗͎͎͚̙̦̻̲̟̜͔̗̱͇͗͐̌̽̈̈̉̎͛̾̐ͦͪ̽ͫͫ̚̚͜͠d̒̇̈͛̋ͪ̊͌̅́҉̴̠̼͕͈̙̻̙̼̥͔̬̩͇̮̠̤̖͙̕ͅn͛ͭ̇̿̎̀ͭͤ̔ͥͣ͏̕҉̷̪̫̖̘̳̣̘̼̙̼͙͓̘̝̥̻͔̞̰'̡̡̣͔͙͇̲̼̖͈̱̗͚̰̫̑͋͆ͯ̌͌͆̈́ͬͧ͂ͧ̕͘t̘̯̝͎̖͎͖͖̠̫̲ͯͬ͂ͩ̏ͦ͋͌̆͌ͪ̈́̇̅ͪ͋ͫ͢ ͖̬̼̩͓͚̄ͭ͌͊̀̚͞͞b̸͍͓̝̺̱͚̪̣̞̪͔̟͍͎̤͑͗̑̋͂̌̃ͭ̈̐̾͢e͈̙̟̼̖͎ͧ͒͗̈ͥ̄̊̀̕͟l̶̮̺̟̠̣͖̯͉̙̫̣̫͈̣͍̪̘̠ͪͥ̌ͩ͋ͦ̿ͤ͌̓̂̚͠i̴̬̹̖̼̳̙͈̭ͭ̈́͊͌͋̓̀̈̍́͟͡ě̢̨̪͉̱͔̊̎̓̿̈̃ͯ̋̎̐͂͆ͫ̓́v̧̯̳͕͖̳̻̼̤̥̗͈̗͚͍̻̩̿͒ͩͤ͑͗̊́͘è̛͚̖̝̜̐̒̄ͧ͂ͯ͒̽ͧͤ͒͆̚͜͡ ̸̢̳̘̼̤̣̖̻̯͑̈͑̒̌̆̚m̵̢̡̮̣̳̣̩͍̝͚̯͍̯͕̊ͩ̆̂͆ͦ̀ͮ̇ͥ̉͋̈́ͪ͊̾̚̕e̷̴̛̠̰̯͓͎̗̻̅̀̃̒ͬ ̶̨̡͙̬̗̗̝̦͈̱̦̱͎͎̣̈́̽̉͛ͪ̍ͣ̌͋̕?̵͕̻͕͓̰͉̝ͧ̑̀ͥͯ̀̐̒̽͑ͭ̊̓̋̽̐̔̋ͯ̀́͠ ̧̩̜̙̠̬̻̬ͤͪ̑ͫ͢ͅl̶̛̫̫̫̺͈̭̙̗͉̤̇̇͌̏͋͐ͧ͑̌̿͛̿̑̑̂͘ͅȉ̢͎̭̯͍̝͉̻͙̺̪̣̘̤͖͕̥ͨͦͦͨͨ͆̍̚̚͞k̯̲̪̱̟͋̽͛͆̍͌ͭͤ̂ͤͪ̏ͧ́͟͜͠ḛ̡̧̩͔̱̑̀̋̄̆̈́ͥ́̌͂̐̿ͤ͌̚ ̸͓̘̩͚̜̀̂̀̊ͫ̈̐̌̃͌̿̎̍̚͢g̎̇̿̿ͦ͛̈́͌̔ͮͤ҉̸̨͏̗̰͔̥̹͉͎̟̯͕̘ͅo̸̎̊͋ͩ̾ͤͣ̉̉҉͍̱̩̰̟̤̖̹͖ͅḓ̸̝̯̙̲̘̞̲́͗̏͆̿͋̇̓̍ͬ̑ͬ̇͋ͣ̿͐͠ ̵̷̘̘̪̟̱̠͇̻̝͖͙̱̖̜͈̻̜̘ͯ̈́ͪ̒̀͘ͅḑ̦̞̪͖͖̞̠̥̰͈̖̗̦͚̳̳̯͚̿̔̀̾̋ͭ̎͒ͯ̊̽͗̓̀ͯ͌̈́̀̚ͅȁ̵̱̯̯̞̖͕̻̝̰̣̗͉̽̓̇ͦ͗ͩ̓̓̀͘͠͝ͅn̛̯̲̞̗̖͎̘̤̄͒̽͂̋̇̉̉̏̋̊ͤ͢͠͞͝ḡ̶̳̹̻̠͈̳͕̭̩̘̖͎̖̩̠̺͗ͦ̄̌̓̑́ ̴̝̣͉̰̤̪̭̓̊̉̊͜͡͝i̵̛̥̘̭̰͎͍̠̥̫̝̖ͭ̂̑͌̐̓ͫͭ̈̂̽̎͆͌͛͂ͬ̃̚͘t̶ͭͧ̽̄ͥͭ̽̿̆͐̔̇͗̓͏̤̼̟͔̘̭̕͡ͅͅ ̸͍̳̫̭̝̤̗̉ͫͣͧ̂͆ͥ̽͊̋͌ͧͥͯͥ͊͌͝v̜͖̦͇͙̳̙͔͉̥̙̹͇͓͎͍̦̭̜̔͒̑͋̿́̚͞ǫ̮̦̰̺̙̠͖̪̤͈͇̩̜̗͙ͤͣ̄̌̔̈ͤ͛̚̚͞͝ŗ̵̟̙͙̙͖̖̬̜̣̣̞̞̮̲̮̰̩̝̾͗̆̌ ͛̀̄̄͂ͣ̋̎̔̉ͤͮ͐ͬ͑͡͏̧̞̯̮͍̳̣͔W͌ͥ̓̋ͣ̑̌̈́̉̽͋̈ͬ͏̴̛͕͚̼̱̣̪̀Ṱ̢͚̥̜͍̜͈͎̱̖̜̼̭͓̿ͬͣͬ͜F̛̝̗̜̹̹̿̍ͭͩ͝͝ ̶̜̞̘̱̭͙͆̾̊͐̇͒̒ͣͨͯ͂͛́̚͘?̶̴̧̫̻̭̖͇̥̞͎̜̩͈̙̂̐̌͌ͣ͑̀̽̓͜ͅ

good luck reading that.

Edited by (PS4)Thunde_jet
forgot something

ThXfnomm.jpg

Vay Hek, 26

Let me start out by saying I'm not here for hookups DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE I WOULD BE THAT EASY? I'm very down to Earth and love to garden, but I hate all the maggots and whenever I pluck one weed three more show up. I oversee construction of a whole fleet of Fomorian ships as one of my many responsibilities as a high ranking official in the army and  administrator of Earth. In my past relationships I prepared, changed myself, I made sacrifices... are you ready FOR A SACRIFICE? 

Edited by RedPrimed
  • Like 2

latest?cb=20160502120236

Kela De Thaym, 45

I can tell you understand what an honor this will be, to have your tiny HEART broken by THE Kela De Thaym!

When you come to my place, make sure to STAND ON THE RIGHT SPOT and that your AIM is true, or I won't even let you in...

Do not even think about cheating on me or I WILL Orbital Strike you!

You gotta be careful where you step around me... It's full of Rollers...

Tenno, you really want a piece of this? Fine! Swipe right! ❤️

Edited by warlaxu2
  • Like 1

7xilwxa.png 

CEPHALON SARK  who knows {shoulder shrug}

watching Anyo Corp confidence go down, down, down
sounding au-tho-ri-tat-ive
making fish jokes
the index {excited mood}
returning to base {delighted expression}

dislikes:
being held in cephalon capture {frown}
being stolen {scowling at a fish creature}
people and their fish face

about myself:
i like watching the index as an unbiased host and a cephalon in the popular Cephalon Capture. i like staying at my base {smile!} and want people to come for me to protect me from the fish things {menacing laugh and caring smile}

Edited by (XB1)Kawaii Asa
too many words and baka-itus

LAjSh7L.jpg

Limbo

Fav food: Void potato chips

Fav movie: The Void Breakout

Fav weapon: Destreza Prime and Pyrana Prime (only for gentlemen)

Hi there people, Limbo here. Seeking for someone who would love to take long walks with me surrounded by the beauty of the void. I am sure you won't find a frame more gentle than I am. We can run through the time-space continuum and live a very peaceful life in the interdimensional drifts... Hope to see you soon. Ill the dashing around the dimensions until then.

Your one and only.....Bimbo 🖤💙🖤

Edited by bloodyhero_99