The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why not have investment solutions in warframe?

Lucinderous

Since fortuna update i'm thinking in this, all those credits just standing still make me ill. 

Since we can buy the debt and free them in fortuna (out of our good heart), why not buy to provide them better payment conditions? Lower taxes and/or more time, for example. Something that can put those millions to work. 

Perhaps some financial options to help Cetus too? Maybe money for expeditions to raid Grineer camps? organize fishing/hunting raids? mining? Low-tax relief fund for Ghoul attacks? 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Somebody is campaigning for office.....

vote for me in the Upcoming Design Council Elections, and I'll slash the Grind by half! we're gonna build a huge wall around the ENTIRE Origin System, and make the Grineer pay for it! we're gonna get more jobs for the Ostrons, and our economy will surpass CHIIINA- er, I mean - SEEEEDNA, let's MOSGA; Make the Origin System Great Again!

**this message approved by Robotwars7 for Council President 2019**

oon the actual topic though, more credit sinks aren't bad, though I've actually been running out myself, and I can never bring myself to do the Index..

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

vote for me in the Upcoming Design Council Elections, and I'll slash the Grind by half! we're gonna build a huge wall around the ENTIRE Origin System, and make the Grineer pay for it! we're gonna get more jobs for the Ostrons, and our economy will surpass CHIIINA- er, I mean - SEEEEDNA, let's MOSGA; Make the Origin System Great Again!

**this message approved by Robotwars7 for Council President 2019**

oon the actual topic though, more credit sinks aren't bad, though I've actually been running out myself, and I can never bring myself to do the Index..

9/10

We should be making the corpus pay for it.

Hmm yeah, like the monster hunter excavations for the palicos. 

Pay them to take on dangerous excavation work, with possibility to gain resources or special token currency.

Similar to the various titan excavators but for ORB vallis related resources. 

10/10 would support.

Am ‎16‎.‎02‎.‎2019 um 14:38 schrieb Emolition:

Credits is the one thing I never able to farm in this game. Right now i sitting at just 1mil and I never able to get past 2mil.

You're not the only one. It's something inbetween funny and annoying when you trade primed mods. You only complete about one out of four trades because the buyer realizes that he hasen't enough credits.