The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where did they go?

Velaethia

3 minutes ago, Velaethia said:

Ok but if it's seasonal what happens when it's gone? Alerts come back? Or a new systems???

Another season will start when this ends , Nitain etc will always be part of Cred offerings.

Alerts are not coming back.

You can read the thread above your reply.

Edited by Aeon94

10 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

Another season will start when this ends , Nitain etc will always be part of Cred offerings.

Alerts are not coming back.

You can read the thread above your reply.

Oh... idk if I like this or not... Its a bit more grindy but less RNG... 

4 minutes ago, zombiedeadhead said:

If there is one good thing about this new system, it's that Nitain is way easier to get. Just bought the 15 I needed to finish up Vauban Prime.

Some things from alerts don't seem available though. Like some of the alternate helmets, resources like argon, or ferrite, the aura's like energy siphon. The later of which is what, unobtainable now? I think that frustrates me the most.

Just now, Velaethia said:

Some things from alerts don't seem available though. Like some of the alternate helmets, resources like argon, or ferrite, the aura's like energy siphon. The later of which is what, unobtainable now? I think that frustrates me the most.

In theory, the rewards are rotating weekly, you'll be able to get everything was available before from the alerts.

1 minute ago, Velaethia said:

I can't remember the last time Energy Siphon was actually useful to own since Zenurik happened.

46 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

I can't remember the last time Energy Siphon was actually useful to own since Zenurik happened.

21 minutes ago, Regenerating_Degenerate said:

ok so all we have is "challengium"? now? no other way to earn standing or anything? Good job at making Warframe more like triple a games i'll be tking a break while this gets changed a few more times.

You can earn standing from random escapees you hunt down. Maybe other things you can do but outside the challenges that's all I've seen. See them almost every time I go into Orb Vallis or Plains of Eidolon.