Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rivens for everything

(XBOX)Erudite Prime

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Erudite God said:

No bars held. Rivens for everything. Warframes, Kubrows, everything. 

Let the game reach critical mass. Fly too close to the sun, and watch the sun blink.

Great feedback as usual.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Erudite God said:

Let the game reach critical mass. Fly too close to the sun, and watch the sun blink.

Rivens are to Balance weak items... The WF Balance is done by direct changes to them... They don't need a Riven... Pets are not direct interaction items, they also do not need them.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Erudite God said:

Sounds good to me!

10 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Rivens are to Balance weak items... The WF Balance is done by direct changes to them... They don't need a Riven... Pets are not direct interaction items, they also do not need them.

are you sure?  wu kong and vauban would like a word with you.

14 hours ago, Klokwerkaos said:

are you sure?  wu kong and vauban would like a word with you.

Again, you're confusing power with interesting/fun... Wu Kong is literally unkillable... and Vauban can hold down 3 interception points alone with little effort... But they are both boring to play.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Again, you're confusing power with interesting/fun... Wu Kong is literally unkillable... and Vauban can hold down 3 interception points alone with little effort... But they are both boring to play.

uh... you're confusing my points with your own.

Both are trash.

Meta involves clear speed.  They both have none.

Locking down interception and not dying are irrelevant if everything is already dead before it can hit you.

Just now, Klokwerkaos said:

uh... you're confusing my points with your own.

Both are trash.

Meta involves clear speed.  They both have none.

Locking down interception and not dying are irrelevant if everything is already dead before it can hit you.

DPS =//= Power, and if this is your issue, a riven will not fix it, which is why they need a rework, not a Riven.

3 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

DPS =//= Power, and if this is your issue, a riven will not fix it, which is why they need a rework, not a Riven.

DPS and clear speed are not the same thing.  If you don't get that, please stop posting to me.

Additionally, as valentine said, anything he can do that is remotely useful someone else can do better.  This makes him mediocre at best, but I'll go ahead and say he's trash and pointless because I said so.

Go ahead and argue all you want, if you think clear speed doesn't matter to any player that cares about progression (ie, the point of playing a game at all) then you're very sadly mistaken.  Consider that there is a very good chance you add damage mods to your weapons... to increase your clear speed.  I mean you don't need to... technically you can kill up to level 120 with a mining laser, so why not do that all the time if clear speed doesn't matter?

Vauban's entire kit works against the player.  This makes him trash.  At best he's mediocre to a newer player that can't manage to do things like hold a defense point.

But once that isn't an issue any longer for ANY frame, that ceases to be at all interesting, especially given how expensive the frame is to farm if you build it.

Please don't bother responding, at this point you've said nothing but shallow nonsense that is obvious to a layman. Until you have something worthwhile to add, consider my opinions discounting yours because I don't care to waste my time ripping your arguments apart any further, you can learn on your own time.  I'll let you know if you say anything worthwhile, but until then...

55 minutes ago, Klokwerkaos said:

DPS and clear speed are not the same thing.  If you don't get that, please stop posting to me.

Additionally, as valentine said, anything he can do that is remotely useful someone else can do better.  This makes him mediocre at best, but I'll go ahead and say he's trash and pointless because I said so.

Go ahead and argue all you want, if you think clear speed doesn't matter to any player that cares about progression (ie, the point of playing a game at all) then you're very sadly mistaken.  Consider that there is a very good chance you add damage mods to your weapons... to increase your clear speed.  I mean you don't need to... technically you can kill up to level 120 with a mining laser, so why not do that all the time if clear speed doesn't matter?

Vauban's entire kit works against the player.  This makes him trash.  At best he's mediocre to a newer player that can't manage to do things like hold a defense point.

But once that isn't an issue any longer for ANY frame, that ceases to be at all interesting, especially given how expensive the frame is to farm if you build it.

Please don't bother responding, at this point you've said nothing but shallow nonsense that is obvious to a layman. Until you have something worthwhile to add, consider my opinions discounting yours because I don't care to waste my time ripping your arguments apart any further, you can learn on your own time.  I'll let you know if you say anything worthwhile, but until then...

You don't get to dictate to me, I'll respond if I want to, I don't recall being rude to you, so this "I'm right, you're wrong go away" attitude you have is unwarranted.
I didn't say clear speed and DPS are the same thing but they directly related.
What crossover he has with other frames is a red herring.
I never said clear speed does not matter, but it's not the end all 'god stat' of the game, you're deriving an awful lot of presumptive nonsense from thin air, I assume you do this a lot, I'll assume it's what has lead to this response on a matter that is ultimately differing opinions no doubt related to play style, if you took your tunnel vision glasses of you might have realized that.

Edited by Carnage2K4