Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.1

[DE]Megan

Hey you over there who is making these ridiculous decisions to remove manual blocking. can i please have it back. I'm a melee main, i don't care for shooting in warframe and you've single handily screwed me. what type of casual Ninja do you think i am? I'd like to know which genius decided to get rid of block. before i'd switch weapons to melee and i'd have Melee/block on Right 7 left mouse. Then i'd switch to guns and I'd have aim/fire on right/left mouse. now the system is all screwed up and thrown out of whack. where am i suppose to put aim/shoot now? On MY KEYBOARD? Really??????????????? For the love of God Change it back NOW.

16 minutes ago, DREVAKAC said:

Exodia contagion isn't working 😞

I thought the same thing too. 

But as it turns out, when i read the arcane again, it says you have to AIM GLIDE.

I really really hate that. Now I cant use the slow projectile anymore...

Wait, Ivara can no longer bullet jump while playing in solo or host mode. DE, can we talk about this? This feature has been a part of Ivara's identity for years now. There's no mention of this as being an "intended fix" anywhere in the patch notes. Every Ivara main who has being playing Ivara for years has known about this bug with her in solo/host only mode. Ivara cemented herself as a soloist frame and to see this feature of hers being ripped away from her, after all this time. DE I'd like to think we could talk about this? Please? @[DE]Megan

In addition to the channeling and whatnot controller issues, the Steam Controller is broken. It seems to be stuck in the launcher configuration, and when the game is launched with the Big Picture overlay the login screen does not respond to the A button.

I'm really glad you guys are working on it, can't wait to try the new melee!

22 minutes ago, WhiteDragon_RU_ said:

So... I don't like new sistem, that melee always in hand and I HAVE TO use combo which I DO NOT like, instead of QUICK MELEE which is good on my Tonbo!
Also I want use scaner, melee say "Nope, use me instead!" This is annoying to switch constantly

My main point is, Give Us Back Quick Melee!

Note that while you have your scanner equipped, you can still switch to melee rapidly. That much you've definitely noticed. But you immediately pull out your scanner again if you attempt to aim or "shoot" with it.

Just now, TonySlows said:

Regarding the controller issues:

-besides the loss of aim glide functionality, I cannot use void blast either, which disables the ability to stun/disarm kuva guardians.

Use Void Dash in the meantime; it's always covered the same function as Blast in the situation you're describing.

The Melee attack now means nothing because it's now slowed by the stab action and I don't like how my character jumps forward now it throws off attacking the next enemy. Plus it gives the Npcs plenty of time to deck you while you just keep jumping past the person your trying to hit. Is there a way to roll back the updates? 

I have noticed a few things with K-Drives. When you go to do tricks, it's not always going the grabs, like it's locked out from doing them. Also, the engine effects on the K-Drive is starting a decent distance behind the K-drive itself. 

Archived