Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.1

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Jack-O_ said:

Controller player here. The inability to block manually with this new control scheme mucks up my playstyle. I need to do this when I go butchering Grineer, Corpus and Infested alike with Gram Prime.

I can't even melee strike when melee is equiped using controller

Great job DE.  Still haven't fixed the damn host migration issues so just lost at least 15 seals.  That's right they don't bother to register them until you leave the orb via fortuna.  Host left squad, migration failed, all work lost.  All I have to show for it is a damn sore hand after farming for over an hour.  

SCREW NEW CONTENT FIX THE BUGS!!!!!

2 hours ago, Stoner said:

Any fix for the canister randomly disappearing?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  very not cool to have it disappear after the 3rd fissure just to leave you screwed.

2 hours ago, DREVAKAC said:

Exodia contagion isn't working 😞

1 hour ago, CoffeeElemental said:

Yeah, my FOOLSLICER doesn't properly slice fools any more :c

are you aim gliding? exodia contagion only works when aim gliding now. it definitely still works.

over all i like the new melee system, but some weapons really want their quick attacks, like polearms and (i guess) tonbo, so im a bit ambivalent about it, but leaning more towards positive.

after casting Null Star, nova is unable to cast for multiple seconds because "ability in use", and frankly its more just irritating than anything. hopefully its not just me.

2 minutes ago, aleshakor12 said:

The game does not start after the update, it appears in the processes for 5-6 seconds and disappears. Optimized cache and checked for updates. Computer features: win 7 x64, xeon e5450, ddr2 2 gb, gt 1030 gddr5 2gb.

Try DX10 in the launcher, seems to work for most affected players

1 hour ago, Vlarr said:

I hate to say this but i do not like the look of the new frame. I have a fond respect women and i don't like how the frames are being "sexualized". first Mesa prime and now this??? sure I know that you could probably include Saryn and Ember bit i'll give them a pass since they are originals and the spacing between sexualized frames due to how many aren't sexualized between then and now. and things just seem to be getting worse. I mean you guys have booty shaking Wisp in the making and I don't like that. To me women should be loved praised and respected. Not just some eye candy for people to drool over and treat like an object rather than a person. with how the newer frames are being portrayed. I'm thinking I may quit playing Warframe if this keeps up. I really love this game and I admire all the hard work you guys put in and how the game is free to play and that it's literally one of the best if not the best free to play games out there. If you DEV's wish to continue this route I understand. but I'd like to request that you guys think of making skins for the frames and possibly special movement augmentations for those frames...(and i'd be happy to buy plat to get those) for others who believe the same or similar things I do. I know i'm just one voice I just ask you guys think about it.

kbye. we dont need more absurdly oversensitive people. (frankly im surprised you didnt mention trinity prime's EXTREMELY suggestive marking right between her legs. that one i would very much understand being upset about. but hey. whatever.) Im so tired of the overly "woke" bull-crap thats just as toxic as actual sexist garbage-cans. its just on the other end of the spectrum. neither extreme is good.  am i tired of everyone talking about the bootys? yes. but its by no means an end-of-the-world scenario. if it is to you, maybe you need to reevaluate you're priorities.

2 minutes ago, KuruSeed said:

It seems like non-hosts picking up coolant canisters can randomly lose it, losing progress to earning additional points.

i had it disappear when i grabbed it when i was hosting, dont know if its non-hosts. but it IS definitely disappearing, and it IS definitely frustrating losing that progress.

12 minutes ago, brewedjuice said:

i had it disappear when i grabbed it when i was hosting, dont know if its non-hosts. but it IS definitely disappearing, and it IS definitely frustrating losing that progress.

harsh. this particular bug has started some arguments in the pick up group i joined

30 minutes ago, aleshakor12 said:

TY, действительно работа, но запуск игры очень медленный.

где этот лаунчер? не могу найти его в файлах игры!

I can no longer place dojo decorations by simply clicking on the icon in the decoration list; it requires moving the mouse to the right and clicking 'place decoration'. Why are you adding more steps to the already tedious and pointless multi-step process of building a decoration? I can no longer place dojo decorations by simply clicking on the icon in the decoration list; it requires moving the mouse to the right and clicking 'place decoration'. Why are you adding more steps to the already tedious and pointless multi-step process of building a decoration? 

In a few of my games now we've had the coolant canisters despawn on us, unsure of what is causing it (after sealing when trying to pick up).

Also if host leaves in middle of a sealing, it breaks and you must reset the map.

Archived