Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have a friend named Bob.

Cephalycion

I have a friend named Bob. Bob doesn't like going to the "open world" areas, so he skipped the Nightwave missions for mining and fishing. Bob knows that he isn't powerful enough to capture an Eidolon Hydrolyst, so he skipped that Nightwave mission as well. Finally, Bob just doesn't feel like doing Orokin Vaults, so he skipped that Nightwave mission for vault runs. Bob is currently very satisfied with his Nightwave progress, knowing that he made the decision to skip those missions, and recognizing that some of the Elite missions are too hard for him right now. He is working towards becoming stronger so he can do Eidolon runs if that Nightwave mission pops up again in the future. Bob likes Nightwave. Be like Bob. It's good for you.

*This ad was brought to you by Zenurik Energy Drink*

1 hour ago, Cephalycion said:

It's called having the maturity to know that you only get as much out of a system as you put into it.

What if bob misses out on the higher rank rewards for X amount of months or years or even forever because he didn't get "better" in time. 

Should it be possible for there to be more missions for bob to do so he could get the better rewards albeit at a slower pace?

Just now, Chaemyerelis said:

What if bob misses out on the higher rank rewards for X amount of months or years or even forever because he didn't get "better" in time. 

Should it be possible for there to be more missions for bob to do so he could get the better rewards albeit at a slower pace?

Nope. Just like all the past events that I missed. And I don't punch myself for missing Excalibur Prime, or Ignis Wraith, or whatever.

The people who were present earlier on deserved that reward.

Besides, they might come back in some other way like Baro brought back the electric mods (Jolt and Voltaic Strike)

If not, I'm totally fine with it as well.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cephalycion said:

I have a friend named Bob. Bob doesn't like going to the "open world" areas, so he skipped the Nightwave missions for mining and fishing. Bob knows that he isn't powerful enough to capture an Eidolon Hydrolyst, so he skipped that Nightwave mission as well. Finally, Bob just doesn't feel like doing Orokin Vaults, so he skipped that Nightwave mission for vault runs. Bob is currently very satisfied with his Nightwave progress, knowing that he made the decision to skip those missions, and recognizing that some of the Elite missions are too hard for him right now. He is working towards becoming stronger so he can do Eidolon runs if that Nightwave mission pops up again in the future. Bob likes Nightwave. Be like Bob. It's good for you.

Your friend named Bob...?

Image result for sideshow bob

Sounds like he's actually doing a bit better than me at the moment, so congrats. :thumbup:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cephalycion said:

It's called having the maturity to know that you only get as much out of a system as you put into it. 

I am glad what you get out is determined by an impartial party that judges every action on absolute objective merits. yes... YES! OBEY!

• Like 1

Geez, one thread of meta-complaining was not enough for you? Go back to:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1070141-why-does-everyone-feel-like-they-are-entitled-to-max-rank-nightwave/

And stop being so sour that people dare to have a different opinion than you.

Of course, you could remain a hypocrite and spam the forums with complaint threads that you loathe so much supposedly. Be my guest, but that only shows how wrong you are in your little crusade.

Edited by HugintheCrow

8 hours ago, Cephalycion said:

Basically, nightwave is bad for newcomers? Im sorry. I wish DE staff has players as their testers for new content.

6 minutes ago, XenMaster said:

Basically, nightwave is bad for newcomers? Im sorry. I wish DE staff has players as their testers for new content.

No. It means that Nightwave caters to all players, newcomers and veterans alike. There is content for all.

Just now, Cephalycion said:

No. It means that Nightwave caters to all players, newcomers and veterans alike. There is content for all.

But, isnt there time limit? I hope the wolf credit doesnt go away especially for players that havent get their potatoes yet.

30 minutes ago, XenMaster said:

But, isnt there time limit? I hope the wolf credit doesnt go away especially for players that havent get their potatoes yet.

There are several. But that's fine. Everything will roll around again in the future. 

People can do what they're able, or what they feel like doing. They will be rewarded for any challenges that they complete. If there are challenges that they can't do, don't want to do, or flat out refuse to do, they just won't be rewarded for those. We can skip 13000 points in any given week on average and still max out the ranks. 

That's why Bob isn't going to throw a major hissyfit, over any given challenge. Bob isn't freaking out because someone may have more points than him at the end of the event. Bob knows that he doesn't need to give a crap about the rewards anyone else might be getting, and all he needs to do in this great game, is to enjoy himself. 

Bob remembers, that this is a game

Some folks could stand to be more like Bob and a lot less like Karen-with-the-haircut. 

1 hour ago, HugintheCrow said:

snip

ahahaha, holy S#&$, that is amazing. I just thought this guy was some rando trying to be clever, but he is genuinely upset people have issues with Nightwave. 🤣

7 minutes ago, (PS4)death404 said:

I like Bob and think he has a good attitude.

Orb Vallis overheats my PS4, I can get about 10-15 minutes in before the warning pops up. Had to skip perfect captures and rare servofish. Life still moves on.

so you don't think you are entitled to the hardware you payed for working properly? you are the best kind of consumer in the eyes of corporations.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HugintheCrow said:

Geez, one thread of meta-complaining was not enough for you? Go back to:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1070141-why-does-everyone-feel-like-they-are-entitled-to-max-rank-nightwave/

And stop being so sour that people dare to have a different opinion than you.

Of course, you could remain a hypocrite and spam the forums with complaint threads that you loathe so much supposedly. Be my guest, but that only shows how wrong you are in your little crusade.

I can respect your opinion but when it starts to hurt the game I enjoy then I'm going to have to at least speak my mind about the matter and (maybe) get a consensus from the community. The last post was a little crude or hard to understand maybe, so I wanted to make one with a fictional character that people can relate to better. Why? Is not giving up a wrong thing to do?