Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Trading & Toolbuilders: Phase 1

[DE]Rebecca

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This data isn't in a particularly usable format for the average person. I'm not a data analytics professional.

While we're on the subject of rivens though, you know what would bring the prices and scamming down? Making the riven-rolling RNG less heinous. Just take off the stuff no one will ever want. -combo duration? That's not desirable. And it's not unbalanced because most rolls people actually use don't have a negative that makes a difference anyway. If I didn't have to roll 60 times to get something usable, good rivens would be more plentiful and therefore less expensive. Face it, the fact that a whole class of mods exist that can make your weapon WORSE is just mean.

Edited by (PSN)M00n_Slippers
type-o

• 2 months later...

It seems this thing has no further change after this long, , A little sad. I think this data can be manipulated by the repeated transaction (2 players constantly 'trade' for a single item many times or smarter, 'trade' with every single player of a group) so the average data will be higher.

We need some data about it, such as the number of the same riven mod(same value but don't count the cycling number) in the trade data and how many times it has been traded.
Will be better if we can have the trade time.

So we can have some information to know if anyone is trying to play this trick.

Edited by Colies

• 3 weeks later...

PC data is back this week, though it looks like there's 3 entries for Kohm:

upload_c3af118c878e3f11_1620608768.png

I assume the last two (319 and 320) are the correct ones

It's happened several times in the past for other items, but I have no idea if anyone else actually cares about this stuff still, and I figured I'd just point it out now since I'm posting anyway.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi

Here are links to check the weekly Riven trading Data 

https://tenno4life.com/mod/riven-trade-xbox/

https://tenno4life.com/mod/riven-trade-nintendo-switch/

https://tenno4life.com/mod/riven-trade-pc/

https://tenno4life.com/mod/riven-trade-play-station/

You can directly access the data for a weapon example - https://tenno4life.com/mod/riven-trading/?type=ps&weapon=broken-war

Type = xb for XBOX, ns for Nintendo Switch, ps for Play Station and pc for PC.

Hope this helps.

There's been some warning at the start of the PC output files for the past couple of weeks, just an FYI:

WARNING: setSlaveOk() is deprecated and may be removed in the next major release. Please use setSecondaryOk() instead.

I cant believe this was ever a thing. Some of the most important tools that need to exist currently do not. For example, for paying money to patreon, you can search for rivens being sold because some guy coded a script to skim the chat for rivens and uploads them to a database. You can buy this info, and DE is just letting this happen. What DE should have done is skim their own chat themselves; make the market terminal somewhere you can post rivens for sale like an Ebay/Cragislist/Kijiji ad. I think this is better for the game so that there's less friction that drives price and time up for players.

Instead of generic and unhelpful information, we need exactly what players are posting: who's selling, the exact roll, the numbers, and what they're asking for. Bonus if this information is linked directly in game as a sort of market page where you can directly buy it off the player so you don't need to conveniently be logged in at the same time, live in the same region, speak the same language, or abort your current mission just to make a trade.

• Like 1

The problem with this is the fact that as long as people are willing to buy plat to buy whatever from wherever DE will do nothing about it because just like fixing problems with the game it's easier to do nothing than something. Especially if doing nothing is making them money.

People have been trying to get Riven trading moved in game for a long time, but people always cry it down and even if people were interested in something like that it wouldn't happen because DE has stated more than once that they don't want to implement a system like this.

The fact that someone has a created a Patreon for Riven selling and is actually making money from it shows just how bad trading is at the moment, and how much DE needs to step its game up regarding what they allow people to do with the information they can glean from their game.

What other information can people rip from Warframe I'd like to know?

Just how secure is this game?

Should we be worried?