Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.1

[DE]Megan

Something is still not right with the energy, i just checked with Volt P. and Nekros P. and if you got a 2nd energy enabled then it acts as if the 2nd one was the only energy color. Like my Nekros has red as main and yellow as 2nd but in game all his body lights and skills are just plain yellow for some reason.

59 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

I've had zero things drop from him too, and I suspect (if we exclude the possibility of a bug), he just left the map. We took too long to kill him or whatever, and so he disappeared rather than dying. 

Nah he was dead, I got a weapon part, nothing else.

Since I can't see it in the fixes list:
I hope the day/night cycle in PoE is being looked into as well. 1h before dusk shown and recognized as 1h until night, which leads to weird spawn behaviour. I bet not only in fish spawning...which has been wonky for quite some time either way without that new hiccup.

Efficiency seems a little buggy to me, when my Efficiency is at 175% with Fleeting Expertise and a maxed streamline I get a .88 drain before it use to be a .75 drain but when i put on a lvl 2 streamline i get a 1.62 drain even though my Efficiency is still at 175% DE plez fix

Wolf spawn chance is still unreasonably low, with some players stating that they've never run into him even once in the entirety of nightwave up to now.

And when he does spawn, there's almost no hope in getting his sledge posts because his drop table his horrendously cluttered with garbage.

Either have him be a guaranteed spawn by the last week or two of the event, or make him a permanent addition to the game with an increased spawn rate after the event is over, because at this rate, the only way to get the sledge would be to but it off other players for hundreds or thousands of plat.

I have a feeling that the Wolf will be a boss soon in his final episode. So i guess soon you can grind him to hell and back and then complain how grindy the game is again.
And i even go as far to wish for him to be grindable then yes, but everything he can drop is like cut in half of his drop chances right now. And no more guaranteed drop.

So for non-forma'd frames, we get washed out energy colors, period. This is really lame. If secondary energy impacts appearance of non-forma'd stuff (which it does) then it should not require forma to adjust.

The way secondary energy is implemented is really sloppy it seems. We should be able to turn down the effect, to zero. And that should be the default, so that non-forma'd stuff is not impacted.

The feature should not have been implemented until it was properly tuned to be able to do the same type of understated and fully saturated appearance of legacy single energy colors. Now we have blown out energy colors, and inconsistencies pretty much across the board, with the same colors appearing completely different from one item to another.

Also, energy colors should not impact elemental effects.

Until all the many problems with secondary energy are worked out, if they ever are, maybe add a 'legacy energy effects' toggle in settings.

It really sucks to have bought color pallets to be able to use saturated deep reds, and now be limited to only washed out pinks, and have it require forma to be able to access the proper colors that I paid for. I will ultimately forma most everything I intent to hold onto, but it is not cool being pressured to do so, before I'm ready to, just to adjust a color, especially after buying color palettes for that very purpose already.

Seriously, what is the reasoning for the forma requirement? It seems like a poorly conceived and arbitrary limitation. What, are you afraid people won't forma stuff without this additional incentive? It seems like we will generally forma everything we plan on using for very long, as soon as we have mods that will allow good builds requiring polarization. The only reason people wouldn't forma stuff they plan to keep and use often is lacking the mods that merit polarization for good builds.

My guess would be, the reasoning was that secondary energy would just be a nice little added perk, of little consequence, for polarization. This reasoning would be fine if secondary energy did not impact the appearance of non-forma's stuff, but it does...  Which transforms this reasoning into, taking something away from us, and then demanding forma to give it back. Because I used to be able to make energy deep red, or purple, but now, I can't, unless I spend forma, I am limited to pinks. My non-forma'd frames all have grey energy now, because that is better than any of the other pastel options I am limited to.

It is kind of deceptive too, the way this was presented, claiming that secondary energy would be enabled by polarizing, when in fact it is enabled no-matter what, and forma is simply required to adjust it. This feels shady, and slightly extortionate. I doubt this was intended to be extortionate, just as I doubt this was intended to force people to spend more forma, but rather just a nice little added perk, or to tie the new feature into the game in a neat way, but because this blows out our colors and is not adjustable without the forma, it ends up feeling extortionate, and this is totally unnecessary.

It really is not cool layering costs of colors like this. I paid for saturated colors, they worked okay. Until you desaturated them and now ask me to pay for them again...

Archived