Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slow console updates

An actual a Jovial concord would be cool.

No missions, just Allad V (I think that’s the guy) being contrite and hosting a barbecue for all the Tenno to apologize for his past misdeeds. 

You could get Allad V’s grilling apron and chef hat for participating.

• Like 2

On 2019-06-01 at 10:08 PM, ThumpumGood said:

Watch the PC threads on stuff like this. They use us as the guinea pigs to get most of the bugs worked out before it goes to console. And the estimation of a week and a half... prolly more like 2 weeks. Trust me... you wouldnt want to live thru some of the bugs we've had to deal with. Rewards gone, actions that are supposed to happens werent happening, stuck out of your frame, abilities frozen, endless falls for no reason and several more. Be happy they arent testing it out on you guys.

Oh Yeah? Then why don't you come to console then lol? No hate

Some how end of June seems to be a good time. Reason being plauge star is coming the 12th. I don't think DE want a new event to be released during such time. 

So depending on how long PS lasts it could well be near the end of June.

So the bigger question is when will season 2 of nightwave start? 

Looks like a HUGE mess if you as me. Sure and glad I'm not a DE DEV.

46 minutes ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

Some how end of June seems to be a good time. Reason being plauge star is coming the 12th. I don't think DE want a new event to be released during such time. 

So depending on how long PS lasts it could well be near the end of June.

So the bigger question is when will season 2 of nightwave start? 

Looks like a HUGE mess if you as me. Sure and glad I'm not a DE DEV.

See, I think they would do that. 2 events at the same time gets people to play more.

36 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

If they really push back the update because of that useless Poe event I'll be pissed -.-

this srsly...

That's like another month of nothing going on for consoles. Not all of us wanna go to PoE...again

Edited by (NSW)Dreamer_Z

5 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Especially since the majority did this plains event like 10 times already >_> (I'm over exaggerating >_>) I'd rather take the Jovian Concord than plague star 

yea I agree on the last bit, I'm starting to burn myself out and go on break for a month or 2, so I'd rather take the U25 then another plague star

1 minute ago, (NSW)1kSakura said:

Well this is a tragedy indeed. I actually hoped that it will be released the first few weeks of this month because it’s the start of vacation. Looks like I won’t be able to enjoy the update for long then.

it's not confirmed. just assumption. DE's silence doesn't help.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

Oh Yeah? Then why don't you come to console then lol? No hate

No hate received. I tried playing WF on PS4. It feels like less control. I think a test server would be a better idea to get rid of most bugs before going live. Many simple bugs could be fixed without stressing out the players. And the usual response to that statement is *PC IS the test server* =D

1 hour ago, ThumpumGood said:

No hate received. I tried playing WF on PS4. It feels like less control. I think a test server would be a better idea to get rid of most bugs before going live. Many simple bugs could be fixed without stressing out the players. And the usual response to that statement is *PC IS the test server* =D

The test server would be good if we cross plat with pc

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

I doubt we will see any cross/ with pc maybe some cross progression between consoles but I like the idea of a test server.

Maybe a test server where you can log with your account but progress won't be saved just like the PTS server PUBG has.

Edited by (PS4)Admiral_Aetius

On 2019-06-03 at 11:47 PM, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

I was just hinking for PC since we're the guinea pigs. X-platform wouldnt be good since they're trying to weed out the issues before it gets to console. Solid business model. And no one wants to have the next Anthem debacle. Bricking systems is BAD. 😃

25 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

I was just hinking for PC since we're the guinea pigs. X-platform wouldnt be good since they're trying to weed out the issues before it gets to console. Solid business model. And no one wants to have the next Anthem debacle. Bricking systems is BAD. 😃

I suppose I can't argue when bricking is on topic.

Hoo boy nothing like watching PC also receive the next tennogen on top of the last update and absolutely NOTHING happening on console. I find it  bit distasteful they didn't even push the tactical even switch to keep things lively until release. So console is dead in the water. Glad I have a account for both.