Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A few small things that will make WF better, list yours too!

nokinoks

So this are meant to be small changes (at least perceptibly small)  that will produce big impact to the game. Supposedly easy to make. These is my list, add yours too or comment your feedback. BUT, the change must be small and presumably easy to make!

1.) Allow us to mine and fish in peace: maybe implement this so that enemies near rivers and inside caves do NOT respawn? Maybe a toggle where if you turn on "peaceful Tenno" mode, you only get the wildlife or at least enemies don't call for other enemies.

2.) Allow us to choose the elemental combinations we want regardless of mod position: it would be cool if we can choose to activate an elemental combo i.e. corrosive but only cold and fire, NOT blast BUT I understand that that might be too much. So maybe at least if we have 4 elements, allow us to choose how it loads, left to right or right to left so that way we can choose since sometimes we are stuck with the innate polarity of the weapon. If it has a D in the beginning then most likely that's going to be a 90% cold elemental mod and now you're stuck with that unless you spend a forma undoing that which is possible but the point of this list is small changes that make a big difference.

3.) Allow us to choose if we want to join a queue or be a host. I have to keep cancelling the countdown when I don't want to host since my ping is bad but game keeps insisting for me.

So that's my list, I think number 2 and 3 might not be easy to do, I'm not sure, but it seems small enough. In any case what are yours??

EDIT:

addition

Increase rejuvination mod's health per second from 3 to literally any number above 3

Edited by nokinoks
addition

4.) Let us use Mods on Sentinels & Weapons at the same time

5.) Option to match with roughly equally powerful players

6.) Simplify resource collector management

7.) Change standard rotations to A,A,B,C,C,C...

Edited by derLoko2
  • Like 1

8) Give us a full picture when planning to change content

9) Less RNG on nigthwave Assassins or remove assassin and make node from start

10) Nigthwave helmets cost reduced to 20-25 creds

11) Ways to earn conclave standing outside of conclave(side quests while in mission)

• Like 2

12) To follow up on number 1, a fishing rod might be nice too. Just sit on the edge of the water, and wait for the fish to bite. NieR Automata, Yakuza, Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, all of them have this sort of chillaxed fishing, and I'd love that in Warframe, especially considering how terrible my aim is...

13) Deluxe Skins for older warframes would be nice *cough*Mirage*cough*

14) A Kuva to Endo and Endo to Kuva converter. I ain't using Kuva, I need my Endo.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

12) To follow up on number 1, a fishing rod might be nice too. Just sit on the edge of the water, and wait for the fish to bite. NieR Automata, Yakuza, Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, all of them have this sort of chillaxed fishing, and I'd love that in Warframe, especially considering how terrible my aim is...

I don't think this will be added considering DE stated they wanted it to be an active task rather than passive.

1 hour ago, nokinoks said:

1.) Allow us to mine and fish in peace

This is a straight buff to farming resources and invalidating future resource costs for content. The only reason you are allowed to farm this stuff is the danger/annoyance. Remove that and you no longer have a reason for DE to allow you to infinitely farm.

15) kuva survival scalling 

16) changes arch guns if DE wants it to feel like heavy weapons higher the base dmg if they don’t want that then lower the cooldown to maybe 30sec 

17) fixing armor scaling and maybe introduce a level cap at 400 

18) better prestige rewards fore nightwave 

19) Allow us  to kick players while in orbiter (per vote)

Edited by LarryOtter
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, derLoko2 said:

4.) Let us use Mods on Sentinels & Weapons at the same time

5.) Option to match with roughly equally powerful players

6.) Simplify resource collector management

7.) Change standard rotations to A,A,B,C,C,C...

yeah totally agree with 4 and 6. 5 seems quite alright too, but I'm neutral with it. 7 seems really great but DE has to hustle, haha. Well 7 will be really good but I really doubt DE will change that.

1 hour ago, peterc3 said:

This is a straight buff to farming resources and invalidating future resource costs for content. The only reason you are allowed to farm this stuff is the danger/annoyance. Remove that and you no longer have a reason for DE to allow you to infinitely farm.

I don't know if I can agree with this assumption. I'll say this though, they can easily test this. Make an instance of the open-worlds where enemies doesn't respawn at all; this will make setting up the instance really really easy. Then test the metrics for two weeks. After two weeks, deliberate using the metrics DE needs (probably total amount of plat spending and time engaged in gameplay or chat) Then it will be easy to see if "...allowed to farm this stuff is the danger/annoyance." statement is truly applicable.

28 minutes ago, LarryOtter said:

15) kuva survival scalling 

16) changes arch guns if DE wants it to feel like heavy weapons higher the base dmg if they don’t want that then lower the cooldown to maybe 30sec 

17) fixing armor scaling and maybe introduce a level cap at 400 

18) better prestige rewards fore nightwave 

19) Allow us  to kick players while in orbiter (per vote)

I don't know how you mean with 15, what about kuva survival scaling? 16 I think your idea fits the theme of this thread quite well, easy fixes that brings big changes. 17 I don't know if balance can be easily solved and some players might not like a cap but I'm not an endurance runner so I can't really say. 18, I don't know either if this will be an "easy" fix, but yeah I agree that that would be great. 19 I'm neutral with, probably because the players I get connected to these past few months don't really speak so I've never really had the need. Sounds useful though if ever someone is in that kind of situation and the only solution is for the whole squad to leave the party.

2 hours ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

😎 Give us a full picture when planning to change content

9) Less RNG on nigthwave Assassins or remove assassin and make node from start

10) Nigthwave helmets cost reduced to 20-25 creds

11) Ways to earn conclave standing outside of conclave(side quests while in mission)

I don't get number 8 O.O

9 sounds great but DE likes RNGeezus a lot and creating a node might not be an easy fix. If it is though, this sounds great so players can just hunt him down tho some might probably like him randomly dropping in on missions. I think I have most if not all of the helmets so I can't give any opinion, anything becoming cheaper sounds good to me though. 11 kinda sounds weird but with the game mode allowing players to be Stalker, maybe that might work.

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

13) Deluxe Skins for older warframes would be nice *cough*Mirage*cough*

14) A Kuva to Endo and Endo to Kuva converter. I ain't using Kuva, I need my Endo.

I don't know if 12 is an "easy" fix because of a new system, but if it is then yeah that sounds real good. Also you won't have to worry about the fish that gets under the ground mesh. 13 I don't know with DE, maybe older players aren't spending more plats maybe? 14 sounds nice and also doesn't sound complex as it is just a few UI changes and conversion isn't really that hard to code.

3 hours ago, nokinoks said:

2.) Allow us to choose the elemental combinations we want regardless of mod position: it would be cool if we can choose to activate an elemental combo i.e. corrosive but only cold and fire, NOT blast.

This is something i want as well. i want it sooo badly.

26 minutes ago, Plushy said:

Get rid if all the drifting in Archwing movement. 

All this drifting is making VERY hard to revive fellow tenno while in archwing.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, nokinoks said:

I don't even know what they were going for with this, why does this exist in-game? O.O

Something something realism something. 

It's a dumb excuse and just ruins Archwing. Movement used to feel SO good back when it first came out and then they ruined it.

• Like 1

A tool tip when on your relic screen that shows which items from within the table of possibilities you already own. It would make it FAR easier to figure out which ones to radiant and which ones you want the commons from. If you could highlight, say, The akbronco barrel and it showed you which components for that weapon you already owned and which you still needed. 

Edit: I think this may be coming as DE is revamping the relic screen apparently. 

Edited by (XB1)scrobledublezip
Extra info

Il y a 4 heures, nokinoks a dit :

3.) Allow us to choose if we want to join a queue or be a host. I have to keep cancelling the countdown when I don't want to host since my ping is bad but game keeps insisting for me.

By far the most interesting point of the tread. Not only for bad ping but to allow early leavers to not host and fix partially the host migration issue. 

1. Write instructions for every single interaction
2. Force user to answer a series of questions about said instructions correctly prior to allowing them to proceed
3. Three wrong answers = push user backwards to the tutorial

7 hours ago, nokinoks said:

I don't know if I can agree with this assumption. I'll say this though, they can easily test this. Make an instance of the open-worlds where enemies doesn't respawn at all; this will make setting up the instance really really easy. Then test the metrics for two weeks. After two weeks, deliberate using the metrics DE needs (probably total amount of plat spending and time engaged in gameplay or chat) Then it will be easy to see if "...allowed to farm this stuff is the danger/annoyance." statement is truly applicable.

During which everyone who knows anything would have farmed enough to completely eclipse anything new DE made or DE would risk alienating newer players... the ones they care a hell of a lot more about.

They don't need to test it. They offer you the chance to easily get these resources at the cost of annoyances. That is the explicit cost. Removing the annoyances means there is literally no reason for DE to allow farming anything.

1. More or even infinite arsenal loadout.

2. More fashion loadout.

3. Bind Operator / Warframe loadout selection.

4. A warning message for profanity on Chat before banning players from chat (yeah ik some newbies typed "Nezha is....." and then got instant 1-week chat ban.)

5. A scaling statistics for weapons / warframes in arsenal (Ex: if i want to know at 2.5x combo on Nikana Prime, how much CC i will get with Blood Rush) (like on warframe builder).

6. Making mods more clearly on additive or multiplicative stats.

These are really small changes but can help our Tenno lives much much more convenient. Hope DE will listen.

Edited by Kettygon
  • Like 2

On 2019-05-11 at 3:32 PM, Nazerco said:

All this drifting is making VERY hard to revive fellow tenno while in archwing.

The bad optimization of archwing really makes the mode suffer.

On 2019-05-11 at 3:36 PM, Plushy said:

Something something realism something. 

It's a dumb excuse and just ruins Archwing. Movement used to feel SO good back when it first came out and then they ruined it.

I can't even believe they ADDED that "feature". I've heard of bugs being turned into features but features ending up as outright "bugs" is just too meta.

On 2019-05-11 at 3:58 PM, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Dedicated servers

I'm not sure if that would be an "easy fix" but that sure sounds great. 

On 2019-05-11 at 9:50 PM, CxLL said:

1. Write instructions for every single interaction
2. Force user to answer a series of questions about said instructions correctly prior to allowing them to proceed
3. Three wrong answers = push user backwards to the tutorial

are the new players that bad? I've been playing solo for a year now because of bad ping.

On 2019-05-11 at 10:05 PM, peterc3 said:

During which everyone who knows anything would have farmed enough to completely eclipse anything new DE made or DE would risk alienating newer players... the ones they care a hell of a lot more about.

They don't need to test it. They offer you the chance to easily get these resources at the cost of annoyances. That is the explicit cost. Removing the annoyances means there is literally no reason for DE to allow farming anything.

can you please rephrase? I'm sorry but I really don't understand why DE would want to annoy their player base. I get that there's grind and that there's RNG, but why would DE want players to be annoyed, how would that add anything to the game experience and make them want to spend money?

6 hours ago, Kettygon said:

1. More or even infinite arsenal loadout.

2. More fashion loadout.

3. Bind Operator / Warframe loadout selection.

4. A warning message for profanity on Chat before banning players from chat (yeah ik some newbies typed "Nezha is....." and then got instant 1-week chat ban.)

5. A scaling statistics for weapons / warframes in arsenal (Ex: if i want to know at 2.5x combo on Nikana Prime, how much CC i will get with Blood Rush) (like on warframe builder).

6. Making mods more clearly on additive or multiplicative stats.

These are really small changes but can help our Tenno lives much much more convenient. Hope DE will listen.

You can buy arsenal loadout right? i think it's 10p per loadout if I'm understanding what you mean.

fashion loadout sounds nice.

Bind operator/warframe loadout, they've done this if you mean operator skill tree. You can now change the skill tree on the arsenal window and it is different per loadout depending on how you set it up.

4 sounds REALLY reasonable and amazingly easy to do. They just have to make a rule where mods NEED to warn someone first and make sure they submit a screenshot where a person warned insisted on breaking the rules.

5 also sounds quite convenient so does 6. Would help a lot with modding and min-maxing too.

• Like 1