Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Series 1 End Date

Marcooose

24 minutes ago, Titan0429 said:

I wish it showed on the main screen that it was leaving because I dont read the forums so had no idea. This is total BULLS#&$. I never got to spend my wolf cred, 

Its on the news console on your orbiter, even has a countdown on it.

Nightwave, made me play things that I usually don't play. Like the plain of Eidolons and Orbi Vallis. Thanks to this I almost build Gaara and were able to build Garuda. I got tons of Kuva, and I don't know yet where I am suppose to farm this. And Garuda is great, I am playing a lot with her. 

Off course there are a lot of tweaks and adjustment they could do the "targets" and reward pools, but it somehow made me play more.

And I really hate those 3 that is always with the Wolf, and their invincible molotov. Seriously that fire bomb thing were a pain in the neck. 

5 hours ago, (NSW)Yagami_Sama_000 said:

Nightwave, made me play things that I usually don't play. Like the plain of Eidolons and Orbi Vallis. Thanks to this I almost build Gaara and were able to build Garuda. I got tons of Kuva, and I don't know yet where I am suppose to farm this. And Garuda is great, I am playing a lot with her. 

Off course there are a lot of tweaks and adjustment they could do the "targets" and reward pools, but it somehow made me play more.

And I really hate those 3 that is always with the Wolf, and their invincible molotov. Seriously that fire bomb thing were a pain in the neck. 

i feel you, since i currently main Nezha i usually just spear them to keep them away but its annoying nonetheless.

It'd be nice if the alerts came back while the Nightwing thing is o CD, I don't care about other platforms and I could really use som nitain and stuff, kind of an bummer that it is currently unobtainable till the season 2 begins...

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Sprankton N said:

@[DE]Marcus How many times will you have to get "@" before somebody provides some input on the request/questions players have been bringing up since this thread was put up. Whats the point of having forums if you guys don't put in the time to address player questions on these threads... 

You mean this thread that has been up for weeks now?

It wasnt mentioned anywhere on the news section of warframe and now i am ONE DAY late.

And now everything is gone? No chance whatsoever?

Coulndnt you just remove the missions and give us like a month more to redeem any  credits we had? please. it cant be that everything is gone.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

You mean this thread that has been up for weeks now?

Completly hidden for every player that doesnt frequent the forums? Cause it was NOWHERE to be found on the pc news section

1 minute ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

Well this is a workshop. If it's not in the news section it won't appear on the orbiter.

Players spend months grinding credits? Lets give them a time window of 7 days andpost the announcement so hidden its impossible to find for anyone who is not playing the game within that short time window!

15 hours ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

Its on the news console on your orbiter, even has a countdown on it.

I've never seen it. Didn't look for it either, since I rarely look on the news console - because usually all it shows are advertisements and contests and other stuff I don't really want to see.

Why couldn't they send a mail (in-game)? We constantly get mails about this or that, but no mail for something as important as Nightwave ending?
We get mails about new ghoul invasions even though we see that on the starmap - the one thing you actually have to use every time if you play the game.

The nightwave interface on the other hand still talked about how long until NEW challenges will appear...

At least they could have frozen the credits and give a chance to spend them, or a mail from Nightwave saying goodbye, if nothing else.
Just up and vanish - leave the money on the dresser... classy.

Archived