Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Series 1 End Date

Marcooose

So close to finishing :(

Can't you guys just have a catch up system during the in-between off time. No new alerts, but the chance to do the alerts that you missed or couldn't do in the week that they were running.

Can't wait until I won't see that festering pile of two-week-old rotting corps known as the wolf any more! BTW how come I have seen that S#&$e more often in the last week than in the whole season before?

Its fine if you make enemies like them, and high-MR players can hunt them, but why the #*!%ing hell are you making them appear random? Its enough for high-MR players to deal with them, what could new players do with it? Die four times and abort?

I honestly don't understand what the person who thought this was a good idea thought is going to happen. Are you actually want to scare off new players? At least limit the spawning of that S#&$ to specific parameters, like the Stalker! Don't make it spawn when there are low level players present, how do you think MR-07 players will feel when they are grinding merrily, than suddenly some enemy appears that can't even be damaged by them?

The level of stupidity with which the Wolf is seemingly handled boggles my mind!

Imo DE really needs to think about drop rates in future nightwaves. 10+ hrs.grinding the same alert (which takes less than 5 minutes to complete) and still no operator mask. This item should have been purchased for wolf creds, not a 1 in 50 chance that maybe it will drop each time you fight Wolf. Or maybe as a reward for downing him X number of times. You wonder why player bases get burned out on games?

Will we be able to get the wolf gear again? (Ie the wolf howl gesture and wolf armor) 

Will some sort of weekly activity take place as we wait for the next nightwave?

When is full chimera quest gonna be available?

Some ideas: 

Extending extermination missions- turning extermination into a rewards based by amount of kills endless mission (rather than having a set amount of kills to complete the mission and extract, having the option to continue fighting stronger enemies for higher rewards.

Archwing and AW weapons skins 

New POE masks, decorations, etc.(eidolon masks sound effing awesome) 

More enemies in poe seems like they just straggle about but also stop them from automatically detecting you from 1000m+ away and make flying more valuable by not getting shot down every 5 secs

Infestation open world map (I'm sure everyone is looking forward to this) Orikin and sentient open world map 

More archwing missions and higher aw mod drop chances (I've got 5 after so many missions that can't be all) 

Thanks hope to see something new!

I hope there is a way to pick the missions/challenges that you have to do during the 2nd nightwave series. For example, you are given like 20 choices for a 3000 pts challenge, a 10 choices for a 5000 pts challenge and 1 random 1000 pts daily challenge, so that players would not get bored doing something they would rather not do or get frustrated not being able to do that certain type of challenge.

I have been unable to do some missions because my gear is still really weak at the moment and it felt disappointing when all you can do is wait for the challenges to refresh or pray that rng is on my side andwill spawn some saturn six fugitive and help me get the points I needed.

P.S. Just sharing my thoughts as a new player. So far I'm loving this game and the community😊.

On 2019-05-13 at 8:29 PM, Frost_King said:

Hyldrin's alt helmet hasn't been in the shop yet and DE is about to release another warframe.

Yeah wtf it's almost like they said almost immediately that it would be in the shop in the second season of Nightwave.

Wow another week, to the extension that was given to the extension of this event..

If the nightwaves series will have a "catch up" mode, what is the point of waiting more and more weeks to launch new stuff?, pretty much failing you word again on delivering content, feels like is not even cheesing this event, but to increase the gap bettween next update and tennocon. Very disappointing.

On 2019-05-13 at 5:43 PM, Acersecomic said:

YOu still don't get it, do you? SEASONAL NATURE OF IT is what people hate the most here. I am completely stressed by it. I am tired.

"Completely stressed by it. I am tired," dude, you need to do more things in life 🙂 Also, Warframe is not the only game dealing with seasonal challenges and rewards, and it's not like you need to do them

5 minutes ago, BlackRoseAngel said:

If Season 2 isn't ready, then why do they need to cut off season 1 when people clearly need more time to finish?

They had around 3 months to complete the challenges. They only need to 60% of stuff and most of Nightwave was as easy as "kill x number of enemies", "complete x amount mission types" that anyone could do. It's a fact in videogames that if you don't put up the time you don't level up or get rewards. If I jumped into Fortnite right now I would be asking for them to give me rewards from the 8 or 9 previous seasons, or even the current one.

12 minutes ago, Yahzee said:

They had around 3 months to complete the challenges. They only need to 60% of stuff and most of Nightwave was as easy as "kill x number of enemies", "complete x amount mission types" that anyone could do. It's a fact in videogames that if you don't put up the time you don't level up or get rewards. If I jumped into Fortnite right now I would be asking for them to give me rewards from the 8 or 9 previous seasons, or even the current one.

Thank you for that useless non-answer.

14 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

While I actually enjoyed those, I recognize they are useless from an objective standpoint. And I believe you'll be happy to know the friend and clan challenges will indeed disappear, per the Dev Workshop, along with some others. 

Great! Thanks for the heads up. Whats the difference doing with team members or public. It should just say complete without being solo. ahah

Archived