Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Odomedic superior to medi-ray?

11 hours ago, schilds said:

Because you can fit lockdown and anomaly in there which are tons more fun :-P.

Fun is subjective. I rather pick arcanes that actually provides me with something that I cant do with the frames, like healing themselves reliably. Killing I can do with my weapons and powers. Sure, lockdown can be fun to cheese certain bosses, but chances are they die faster from my weapons than waiting for the puncture to do its work.

I'm going for, no, no it's not. 

Plus it isn't like I keep Medi-Ray around to "save" me. I keep it around because I enjoy the visual effects as an indication that my Sentinel is actually doing a thing. It occasionally keeps me topped off on health but in any practical application were I to "need" it, it has already failed. I can't see Odomedic being anything but less useful because of it's semi-obscure triggering mechanic, that I'm only ever going to remember when I'm already dead. So I'm unlikely to even get that twinge of "Hey my Sentinel actually did a thing" if I was to equip it with Odomedic. 

To paraphrase the great Rick Sanchez, That just sounds like Medi-Ray with extra steps. 

Honestly this last set of mods kinda feels like Warframe is having some Trading Card Game problems. By which I mean that point after the first or second set expansion where the creators kinda realize that they've put all their best ideas into the game already and the cards that start coming out aren't exactly good but they do start getting needlessly complicated. Hey it's got four different conditional outcomes, a wall if size 2 font and requires a law degree to interpret, gotta be good ryt. I'm looking at you every TCG I've ever started playing.

Edited by Oreades

It stucks 3 times... maybe will be worth using against new Sentient boss? Would not be suprised if it’s fight will involve wall running.

IDK... we have a lot of ways to heal and too attached to Primed/Corrupted mods  to give up space easy.

Maybe I will try this sets on Valkyr for lols or will see how useful they are against Ropalolyst. If DE will not do their thing and hide the mods beyond such a wall that by the time I get them, I will forget I wanted to try them. Happened to Augur set.

And yes, as poser above said, it seems convoluted.

Edited by rand0mname

Magus Repair seems more useful anyway.

Heck, even a maxed Magus Nourish or Elevate seems better. Nourish is 25/S for literally doing nothing which is 5 less than the max for Odomedic.

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Official update threads feature important information. You'd do well to start paying attention to them.

I pay attention to whats on my console. I assume if its really important then they should use the damn thing... I don't want a repeat of the Oberon Prime Incident.

14 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I pay attention to whats on my console. I assume if its really important then they should use the damn thing... I don't want a repeat of the Oberon Prime Incident.

It's actually linked in the console right now, though.

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

I checked... I saw nothing about any new mods....

Is it that thing where they link to the website instead of the forums? Yeah, go to the forum topic about the same thing if so. They always have more information.

9 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Is it that thing where they link to the website instead of the forums? Yeah, go to the forum topic about the same thing if so. They always have more information.

Click on what ? None of them mention any new mods...

15 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Go to latest staff replies > jovian Concord coming soon. 

What ? What are Staff Replies ?

15 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Also follow all the devs

Follow them on what ? I deleted all my Social media accounts...