Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

This thread will be used to house your bug reports from The Jovian Concord: Update 25.

With any update, we focus on fixing the priority issues first as soon as we can! Lower priority bugs that can be reproduced may be logged to be fixed when we’ve squashed the monster bugs.  

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • If possible, provide video and images of the reported issue.  
  • Be respectful - We understand bugs can be frustrating, but the better you can report the bug the better we can get to fixing it.

Thank you! 

May 22 Known issues: 

• Soft-lock at Darvo's Shop while Discord is running: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1095023-soft-lock-bug-at-darvos-shop-with-discord/
  • Tower replication issues for Clients in the Ropalolyst boss room. 
  • Incorrect Energy colors on the Mag Ferro Helmet. 
  • Mastery progress lost on Kogake (and removed from inventory) if Mastered before Update 25. Rest assured it will be restored! 
  • Resolution scaling issues with High-DPI displays.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Added Hotfix 25.0.2 + 25.0.2.1

Endured arbitration for some time, had to stay inside the mission due to update

Extracted when i got the oportunity and now the game cannot update account information and stays in this loop over and over.

It's not the connection that is faulty, iw as the host in the game and no one complained about lag or connection issues, the game won't update and save the rewards

Since update i cannot get to bottom right of screen. I cannot get to the continue button where it shows the Jovian Concord welcome message. As a result i can not hit continue and get in to the game.....Help!

• Like 7

Screen resolution is not correct on my monitor, I'm looked to the top left corner of the game when in fullscreen at 3840x2160. When in 1920x1080 the game goes past the barrier of my monitor. In Borderless Windowed it goes to 1536*864. Relaunching the game did not fix the problem.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, JaneRose said:

Since update i cannot get to bottom right of screen. I cannot get to the continue button where it shows the Jovian Concord welcome message. As a result i can not hit continue and get in to the game.....Help!

Hit Alt+Enter to go to windowed mode, resolutions seemed to be borked rn

• Like 1

My video resolution was set at 2560x1440 before this update. When the update rolled out and I opened the game for the first time I had this same issue! I am running at 1080p right now instead of 2k resolution so that I can see the whole screen for now. Press "Alt+Enter" to force the game into windowed mode so that you can access the options menu and actually be able to click "Confirm" when you change the resolution.

Just now, JaneRose said:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JaneRose said:

same here, running 3840x2160, only 2/3 of top left works, the pointer stops if i try to go far left or far down.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, PoliMasa said:

same here, running 3840x2160, only 2/3 of top left works, the pointer stops if i try to go far left or far down.

Same as well, I was running at 1920x1080, Pic for proofunknown.png

• Like 1

Same display issue as others.  I was in 1920 x 1080 with full screen.  After the update it was super zoomed in on the upper left quadrant of the screen and can't click on anything.  Alt + Enter gets me to windowed mode at 1280 x 720.  Borderless Fullscreen at 1280 x 720 also works but only in that resolution.  It just looks really bad 🙂

Also, I am using a xbox one controller and it seems that  at least the A and B buttons don't work any more for some reason.  Mappings look good.  

I tried renaming my EE.cfg file but that didn't help.

I am also missing my Kogake like poster above.

Edited by smbucky83
More stuff

Same GFX problem as others in full screen 4k mode cant get to bottom right of screen. Spent 2 hrs on this update after the repackaging thing to make the game faster and now this, so close to starting back on other games then i get into them and warframe doesn't get a look in for another year or so. I hope you are working on this now its a game breaker cos windowed mode is crap.

3 minutes ago, ENGINEEEEER said:

Windows text scaling options mess up the application window to the point of uselessness. Can only see top left corner. Play on a 4k tv with text scale at 300% normally. 

And that its not a problem on Windows 10 itself, a friend of mine also its having the same issue in a Windows 7 PC.