Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

terrible grab of the day

ChaoticEdge

I just the bp from daily....I already hate it

Spoiler

7B7C0ACB1A7F6EB1662E2AC9C2FB2AECD35167D3

I didn't bother how much materials I have they come and go and I gain cred pretty fast as usual but giving me this weapon bp I freaking tired of it seeing it again and again as this pop up again I'm freaking trashing it like the last time during freaking 2016-7.  

34 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

At this point wouldn't it be easier to craft it and level it up so you can throw it away forever?

I'll craft it but I am going throw it away because I do it for the flipping fun so I don't have to bother with it forever.

had anyone use the dual heat swords, barely unless they had riven mod which I could totally understand but if the weapons like these its pretty much wasteful I mean at the skana dual sword for had anyone use that? 0.01% I will find any players using that weapon I mean there is no user using the swords, the same thing happening to several dual weapons which players are a focus on the big hitter or the one provied the crits and what the dual melee has pretty much spam swing trying to hit everything but what it does not hitting everything just attacking 1 guy while everyone stands back watching the guy getting mauled down by fast blender machine which not scary for them because they got guns.  I only use dual melee weapon when if I got super ranged mod because you are actually hitting everything around you to create bigger blender machine (which thank you have riven mod for extending the range of my swinging which works perfectly with duration combo and dmg along with primed reach).

As to presuming again, why do we even get bp that we barely use or either don't want.  We warframe players can be very picky I mean picky about an apple that might have weird single spot and we'll basically say what an ugly apple just for that example, for me I rarely be picky about it but at the time being I am very picky about it because technically this bp wasn't the 1st time getting it, I had about several time for it which I am getting sick of tired getting it.  So what I am going to do is just craft it and throw it into the trash because that what I am going to do because I am that picky at this time.  I wouldn't touch it with 100 foot pole yard unless they buff the old melee weapons then I probably wouldn't mind pick it up.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Heh... Dual Ether swords had been my #1 as most used melee item for a very long time... Not that these stats were correct, but I did use it a lot back in the earlier days.

And honestly, I never complain about any daily reward, no matter how "boring" or useless to me it is. I say thank you to the computer screen and move on.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I just the bp from daily....I already hate it

Reveal hidden contents

7B7C0ACB1A7F6EB1662E2AC9C2FB2AECD35167D3

I didn't bother how much materials I have they come and go and I gain cred pretty fast as usual but giving me this weapon bp I freaking tired of it seeing it again and again as this pop up again I'm freaking trashing it like the last time during freaking 2016-7.  

Just RNG , nothing personel kid .

And you're complaining because ... ?

You got a weapon you did not want, alright. Did it cost you anything ? Does the bp take one of a finite amount of slots ? Can you not sell it to clean up your inventory ? And would it take more than 20 mins on hydron to fix this "problem" of yours ? Well...

You poor tiny little snowflake, why don't you go away, fix your broken english and stop complaining when the game outright gives you things.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

Are you aware that a mastered item BP can't drop?

Sadly, they turn into Detonite parts or Fieldron parts.

I don't even collect those items when they pop up.

"You have been playing for 999 days....here is a Fieldro-" *quits Warframe and then reboot*

Almost as bad as doing those Sabotage on Earth with a atitdote just to get  as your reveal a Detonite parts.....after you picked up 6 from the mission already. I remember when We got Forma and Prime parts for exploring....

8 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

it doesn't mean I can't buy the bp even thou it cannot be buyable it doesn't mean they are that special unless it is able to do sword beam attack then I wouldn't consider useless weapon at all and what is sword beam in which its the abilities project projectiles like excal's exalted sword for I only found 1 weapon able do almost like it which this weapon here

Spoiler

220?cb=20161021004947 more likely a scythe beam

and also nearly any weapons can fill in the spot but they don't do a beam shot like excal.  I find it the given weapon bit too...dull and has zero for what provided  except for slashing away at every dual sword would do, I don't find this either dual swords to help me which that why I'll craft it and throwing into the trash because seeing every time getting my view same spot how "Snake" don't like "Sonic" because something about him we don't like.

At the meantime, I am still going throw it in the trash unless I've ended up a riven mod then I am being forced to a point to freaking forma about 4 times for it.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Nope.

It's a blueprint so either you make it and master it or sell it for credits right away....but you still need a free slot if you make it. If it came with a slot, it would be welcomed more

Indeed, my mistake. I’m getting mixed up with the milestone rewards. I think. 

3 minutes ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

Teshin is not bad.

He always gives me the BP's for stuff I don't have.

Very useful.

I rather have 100 argon crystal that looks like poop instead of the dual swords that has no purpose but another replicated dual swords that don't have anything it will provide me with.

14 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

Pretty sure they don't even have to be mastered, or even built.  It's been forever since I've gotten a weapon blueprint, and I've got several arch weapons unbuilt and unmastered.  So not doing anything after getting an unwanted blueprint would be a better option if you really don't care about it.