Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.1.0

[DE]Megan

"Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant)."

But that doesnt make sense. For Revenant sure maybe but Wisps Sol Gate is a beam of the sun. The actual power part of the power that would get nullified is the portal to the sun which is outside of the nullifiers bubble...

I mean ur not going to change it or anything it just doesnt actually fit with the ability

5 hours ago, Teitaka said:

Relic UI Changes & Fixes: 
Since the selective UI Screen rework brought in Update 25, we’ve gathered much of your feedback to how its functionality, clarity, and visibility can be improved on. Below are just a few of those proposed changes/fixes with more to come later. 

• Added shimmer material to Relic rarity bars to draw attention to them, more specifically, for the Reward choice screen during endless Void Fissure missions but will appear in all places with the rarity bars (info popup, Reward choice, Relic Manager, etc). The shimmer is so dull it makes almost no difference whatsoever

• Increased the scale of the Relic rarity bar icons in the Relic Reward choice screen to 125%. From 3 pixels to 4 pixels wide whoop-de-do >.>

• Hovering over the Rarity bars in the Relic Reward choice screen will now show a tooltip indicating the Rarity (Common/Uncommon/Rare). Makes almost no differance whatsoever, (the game is rated 17+, pretty sure everyone is old enough to guess that bronze/silver/gold means common/uncommon/rare)

• Moved the item info popup below the Relic reward items in the Reward choice screen so that hovering over a reward does not cover other rewards. Nicely tidied up, but still wished it was easier to see your potential rewards at a glance, EG: unknown.png?width=1664&height=936

• The UI message indicating that you have attempted to equip an unowned Relic for a Void Fissure mission no longer shows a 'cancel' option, since it’s redundant with the other option of ‘ok’. The UI should just NOT show unowned relics . . . simple.

• Changed the Relic Manager menu "sort by Rank" to "sort by Refinement". Basically just a grammar fix, it is what it is, no complaints at this.

• Fixed the Relic tab reverting back to ‘All’ after Refining a Relic in a different tab (Meso, Axi, etc). Nice fix, no complaints.

• Fixed color indication not appearing when selecting a Relic Reward in a non-endless Void Fissure mission. unknown.png?width=1664&height=936

Add your name under what reward you are choosing as we had in the previous UI, or make it more distinct as to what you yourself are selecting. A small triangle in the corner and a thin static outline is nowhere near as clear as what we had previously now that your name is not shown on the reward you are choosing.

Please also colour coordinate the colour of their text to the standard Bronze/Silver/Gold based on their rarity

• Fixed Relic Reward grid items being vertically too close together, causing the rarity bars to overlap or just be closer to the above items than the item they are representing. Can be easily solved by making the UI screen easier to read by colour coordinating the text like the previous UI, or by separating rewards into rows EG: Relic_UI_Suggestion.png

As much as I criticize, it's nice to know you are working on improving the UI based on community feedback. Looking forward to the rest of the improvements you make.

dont forget to add an icon for us to know if the relic is vaulted so we dont need to go to the codex everytime we need to know before we "waste" a vaulted relic without making it rad

Thank you for the update!

Since we're getting more Nikana skins, I'd like to bring your attention again to the Blind Justice animation bug.

At release, the Blind Justice stance had a unique idle animation made for it. However this has been broken for a long time now (possibly more than a year). You can see what the unique idle animation used to look like in the GIF below. Notice also how the Warframe holds the sheathed sword with the cutting edge DOWN, as opposed to UP, when equipped with Blind Justice. Try to get that animation in-game now and you'll get the regular one instead.

I've made Tim Sormin, senior animator at DE, aware of this issue a while back, and was told to post in the forums, but this is my second topic on the issue (the other one got archived), and I don't know if it will be noticed still. I find it really sad that such cool animation can't be seen by anyone now, an attention to detail put for a stance no less.

91 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Since the selective UI Screen rework brought in Update 25, we’ve gathered much of your feedback to how its functionality, clarity, and visibility can be improved on. Below are just a few of those proposed changes/fixes with more to come later. 

•  

gathered a lot of feedback and just ignored them all and made no useful fixes

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant).

Why? why would you do that? Excal's exalted blade can, so why Sol Gate and Revenant light show can't??

3 hours ago, Foroeight said:

I know stealth got "fixed" a while ago where enemies no longer hold still when blinded. Now however, when touched, attacked even once, or when finishers/stealth finishers are performed on them, the accumulated stealth kill affinity bonuses (if you somehow managed to increase it at all after all the issues presented) are lost. At the moment, it feels really bad trying to stealth kill enemies to level up warframes/weapons/etc. almost to the point of punishing.

I can deal with enemies moving around now when I blind them, but could we please get a fix for these new problems?

If someone threw a flash bang at you, even if you didn't see them, while blinded you would know they were there... Also it makes sense that if you stab someone or bump into them they would become alerted to a presence even if they can't see it. The game works off of being alerted not off of sight, though don't get me wrong; what you suggest I wouldn't mind, it just gives stealth players an even larger advantage than what we already have but I am an Ivara main so I always have a 500% stealth multiplier.... maybe I'm just spoiled.

However this does remind me that on Jupiter some vapos enemies will become "fully alerted" when you enter a room even if: you are invisible, haven't touched them, there are no dead bodies, there are no alarms, and you make no noises.

Also if a Nox gets radiation proc'd it will know where you are AND shoot you while you are invisible, though this has been an issue since Nox were introduced.

Also multishot kills almost never count as stealth kills even though technically all the bullets hit at the same time.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant).

Oh, so you nerfed my enjoyment of the game... cool. Tbh the game is becoming less and less fun with changes like these.  Especially since 50% of corpus enemies are now nullies.  idk how much longer i'll play this game at this rate.

Archived