Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.1.0

[DE]Megan

When is nightwave season 2 coming out , that's what the game needs right now not skins , appreciate the updates but I see lots of new players asking where to get nitain extract and when they find out that there's not a good way to get it and that its primary from a source thats not in place they get discouraged from playing @[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles

I actually bought into the flavor text that Wisp's 4th was the portal and the beam was literally a stream of solar radiation streaming out of it. Either nullies can survive the atmosphere of the sun(quite terrifying to think of) without any problems or flavor text is all sh*t talk. And..

11 hours ago, MokutoBunshi said:

But not Excal's EB?

^ .. yes this please. 

Hek yes I've been waiting for this! Thank you DE my Valkyr finally looks nice! 😍

1 hour ago, Cicatrice said:

Lovely, just one thing - Leonessa ponytail hangs through Valkyrs face when using Hysteria pose. Looks like a tongue I suppose...

Yeah that's happened to me too with melee weapon poses, looks weird for sure when it happens.😐

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant).

Ughhh. Sorry, give me a moment. I gotta push my entrails back inside.

11 hours ago, MrXshadow said:

no? then the only way would be to go to the index, go to the relics menu, and search there, its way more practical to show unowned relics. (although there should be a switch to show or hide unowned relics).(i agree with all of your other points though).

Generally meant that when you are selecting a relic in mission, it should not show you unowned relics. Show them at your refinement station, or in your codex by all means, just not when you are selecting which one to equip.

Bug fixes are always welcome. Good to see some change in the relic ui, even it was a tiny and barely noticable one. You shoudn't have released the ui in a broken state, not being able to refine mid mission was a tiny problem compared to this barely working thing. The nitain situation is pretty bad, that should've been the top priority instead of syncing nightwave with console. Seeing noobie questions about it every day, and cannot provide a practical answer.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Relic UI Changes & Fixes: 
Since the selective UI Screen rework brought in Update 25, we’ve gathered much of your feedback to how its functionality, clarity, and visibility can be improved on. Below are just a few of those proposed changes/fixes with more to come later. 

• Added shimmer material to Relic rarity bars to draw attention to them, more specifically, for the Reward choice screen during endless Void Fissure missions but will appear in all places with the rarity bars (info popup, Reward choice, Relic Manager, etc).
  • Increased the scale of the Relic rarity bar icons in the Relic Reward choice screen to 125%.
  • Hovering over the Rarity bars in the Relic Reward choice screen will now show a tooltip indicating the Rarity (Common/Uncommon/Rare).
  • Moved the item info popup below the Relic reward items in the Reward choice screen so that hovering over a reward does not cover other rewards.
  • The UI message indicating that you have attempted to equip an unowned Relic for a Void Fissure mission no longer shows a 'cancel' option, since it’s redundant with the other option of ‘ok’.
  • Changed the Relic Manager menu "sort by Rank" to "sort by Refinement".
  • Fixed the Relic tab reverting back to ‘All’ after Refining a Relic in a different tab (Meso, Axi, etc).
  • Fixed color indication not appearing when selecting a Relic Reward in a non-endless Void Fissure mission.
  • Fixed Relic Reward grid items being vertically too close together, causing the rarity bars to overlap or just be closer to the above items than the item they are representing

COLOR CODE THE BLOODY RELIC REWARDS SCREEN SO WE KNOW WHATS COMMON(bronze) / UNCOMMON(silver) / RARE(gold)  :facepalm::facepalm:

release stuff when its finished jeez these Ropalolyst fixxes are pretty much usless to a lot of us that finished it at release and it was a god awful mess :(

i should not have to force myself to wait after content releases because things are so bug ridden but this is a norm atm RELEASE STUFF WHEN ITS FINISHED, WE CAN WAIT:facepalm:

• Melee switching off of Tools and the scanner is annoying. Please allow us to keep the tool equiped when meleeing.
  • The new index map is nice, but my problem is that it's really hard to find enemies sometimes, and the place is large enough that you can run around and not find them (assuming your teammates are competent of course). The area is just filled with too much vision blocking walls and alcoves. Also depending on the settings I've heard it's too dark. Wasn't for me, but I also can't go into Orb Vallis without being blinded by the white of everything so take from that what you will.

• A toggle option for each in the relic UI that would hide Unowned and Vaulted. So that if you're needing to find the ones that you need to grab, but not the vaulted ones that clearly you can't grab. Preferably default, or if anything that it at least would persist rather than reset next time I load the UI.
  • The ability to 'sticky' a search parameter or something so that when farming for a particular part you don't have to keep searching for it during an endless mission, or if you forget the specific relic again in said missions. We don't get a whole lot of time to choose, and now that we have refining to do we may not even get to select it if it takes too long to find the relic. It would be very nice if I could put "Loki" into the search bar and that search persist between waves.
  • Owned and ducat prices being visible at least in the relic rewards screen and Baro kiosk would be nice. A way that this could be done without much change to the current UI would be to have a boxed in area above or below the item that dispalys the value next to their icon.
  • I'm personally fine with the triangle reward indicator as I pay attention to where my mouse has gone, but as an alm to those who either cannot see as well, or just simply want it clearer, I have an image below showing a possible change and the above mentioned quantity indicator.
Spoiler

eVZNQUI.png

vor 16 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Wisp’s Breach Surge now guarantees a surge spark when you land the killing blow.
  • Increased base range of Wisp’s Breach Surge from 15m to 18m. 

[spicy_shaq.jpg]

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant).

This change doesn't really make sense though, it's not at all the same as Revenant's case. Wisp isn't firing a warframe ability at the nullifier, she's opening a portal to the sun which means she's firing pure sunlight. Are the nullifier bubbles really built to withstand the power of the sun? Seems unlikely to me. O_o

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant).

Not a big surprise, I was waiting for this to happen. 

😒 If anyone has noticed a pattern. 

Spoiler

Bait and switch (nerf) after people have used multiple forma.

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed

You know that you are only making all warframe ults useless right? It won't be even worth to use them anymore.....

The Relic rewards UI is actually harder to use now. The shimmer effect might have seemed like a good idea, but it makes the rarity bars harder to differentiate, not easier, because of the shifting color - especially bronze vs. silver rewards. 

Additionally, sticking to your guns and keeping crucial information (like vaulted status and number owned) hidden is a bad look. 

Archived