Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many guys watched PT but didn't get drop today?

This is my big concern as well, not sure about this mixer thing, I constantly having issues with it. My account is linked but it said error. fixed it, next time(now) it says expired on the link.

Prob will use twitch instead to be sure.

It happens every once in a while.

It would be nice if there was a indicator in our ships to let us know if a drop episode is going to be on or is on and how much time is left to get in to see the drop

It would be super Kool if there was a way to see the drops in a record of sorts showing PT number and what was given out

The only drops I've gotten in the last 2 months has been the 200 ducats and the nitain. I've not gotten anything else. I have both Twitch and Mixer linked and everytime I watch nearly the whole stream (so definitely 30 min). I've watched on both, and last night only watched on Mixer. Still nothing. My brother also has only received those 2 drops I've mentioned who watches exclusively on Twitch.

I would love to get my drops of course but I am worried I wont get the Tennocon drops. I really want the Lotus Ephemera and will be extremely disappointed if I don't get it.