Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

I watched almost the entire stream from 9am until 4:30pm on my phone and did NOT get the Lotus Ephemera or the Nekros Prime. I hope I didn't get royally screwed out of them, because that entire stream was awesome and what is coming looks awesome. Still, don't screw me out of taking 7.5 hours of my day to watch a stream and NOT get what was being offered.

And yes, my twitch prime account is linked to my warframe account. It's how I got Frost and Trinity Prime.

Edited by (PS4)GTLargo21

1 minute ago, (XB1)Onyx Eternal said:

I didn't get mine ether what do i need to do?

Mmhm, you'll have to wait a week, maybe more, to receive the Nekros Prime gift. The more people that tuned in to the stream the longer it'll take. So long as your account was linked to Twitch/Mixer/Steam you should have nothing to worry about!

Moved to a proper section.

il y a 21 minutes, hellodownthere a dit :

they said wait a week, if after a week you get nothing then submit a ticket no need to be so impatient 

Wasn't the week waiting time exclusive for tennocon assistants?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Zaitseff:

Wasn't the week waiting time exclusive for tennocon assistants?

yes and no. Normally for tennocon assistants. But its like last year...too many ppl were looking the stream; automatic script cant handle that much, sot it will need more time to fullify its job 😃

I watched the panel with one twitch account then switched accounts for the tennolive stream. I haven't received drops on either twitch account yet. 

I am not sure which one is linked to my Warframe account as they both show as connected to Warframe on twitch (I only have one WF account) and when I go on the Warframe site and click connect to twitch it just says I'm already connected (which account is the primary?)

I put in a support ticket with DE just now so hopefully they can make sure both drops are credited to my same account even if they don't come up on twitch.

Fingers crossed the twitch bot will figure it out by itself when it eventually processes all the data involved with so many viewers and if one twitch account isn't properly linked then worst case I can disconnect from Warframe then reconnect to claim the drop.

Edited by Agret

13 minutes ago, Xantheis said:

they did.  Reb said it twice. distributing 400k nekros primes takes some time.  

14 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

They said it can take up to 7 days for it to arrive. You can go check on Twitch and it is there at around 7h 33min to 7h 35min.

I see, lets hope it arrives sooner rather than latter, cause I don't want to end up having to submit a ticket.