Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

1 minute ago, (PS4)Retriable said:

So why they just didn’t release the gift to the people who hit the 30 minute mark like they did the ephemeral

Because they didn't send the Ephemera to everyone at once either. I got mine after 6 hours of watching.

Right. I was trying not to post them here for the sake of 'following the rules' to only have people who were watching have them (though I'm sure by now they've been posted everywhere in the world) but those are the ones. I did them in all lower-case, though. Display worked. The others did not.

There was an asterisk next to the code stating these codes expire at 11:59:59 PM ET which is in 4 hours, so DE must be having issues on their end. Megan mentioned there shouldn't be any rush to enter our codes, hopefully we'll get an extension if this problem persists.

• Like 2

Yeah, major bummer; watched the stream but tried to redeem after the fact: both via the in-game market and warframe.com; neither worked.

Hopefully they extend the expiration deadline cos it's 02h45 right now and I stayed up not to miss out on any of this...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TheIvoryKitty said:

While watching TennoCon all day long, I saw the three codes come up on screen for ducats, the display, and the credits. I went on the site to redeem them (https://www.warframe.com/promocode) but the site was down and when it wasn't, the redemption wasn't working (returned an error code that the server was not responding). So I just said "Oh well, I'll keep trying," and did so throughout the show.

Then, after the show, someone told me you can actually redeem codes from the Market in-game, which I had no idea, so I tried to do that. I got the display one to work, but the other two both say 'invalid code'.

The ducats are kind of a big deal for me... is anyone else having this problem? Someone just said that the code was only valid during the show, but... the site didn't work... so that would be really unfortunate, you know?

Yah, they're busted for me too, all 3 of em, still within the 24 hour redeem period and none of em are working.

1 minute ago, Daiwulf said:

I got the ducats from the in-game market during the stream, but didn't see the other 2 until the stream was over. Now they are invalid. (at least the 500 ducats was the best one for me, so I'm happy)

Yeah, I really kicked myself that I decided to try the display first. I mean, I like the display - I wanted the display - but if I knew I was making a choice, I would have gotten the ducats. 😛

9 minutes ago, Brech_o7 said:

There was an asterisk next to the code stating these codes expire at 11:59:59 PM ET which is in 4 hours, so DE must be having issues on their end. Megan mentioned there shouldn't be any rush to enter our codes, hopefully we'll get an extension if this problem persists.

Thank you for this information - I was really worried when someone told me it was only during the show. I was like, "But... but... the site wasn't working!? *cry*" I mean, it's still not working, but at least I know I still should technically be able to get them.

• Like 1

The host said they should work for 24 hours. I'm having the same problem. I tried uppercase and lowercase on the L1 market for PS4 and the redeem code site on Warframe. Nothing works, says invalid code. I was thinking of supporting WF with my money after all the cool stuff but now I'm just frustrated.

Edited by (PS4)Bowzerk
Typo