Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

9 minutes ago, Xantheis said:

reb tweeted that they know the site went down and they will work on a way to get us the items

https://twitter.com/rebbford/status/1147670606906830848

Thanks for this tweet! Glad to know they recognize there was an issue. Sad to know they wont/can't fix it until some later date, perhaps at a devstream, because that means I won't have the 500 ducats for the special baro relay, but still happy to know they're going to do something about it. I figured they would - they are always good about that kind of thing. 

I watched from literally 5:00 PM Eastern to 7:25 PM Eastern and all I got was Nekros Prime not the Lotus Ephemera. I would like to know when are we going to get the Lotus Ephemera.

Edited by doge7524

They said because of how many people were watching it could take a while, a good couple of days, to get everyone checked off for both the ephemera and Nekros Prime. I wouldn't fret over it, the fact that some people already have gotten theirs sounds like a good sign to me.

Watched for 30 minutes, checked warframe and got nothing. Opened twitch again and watch for a bit, closed it and I got the ephemera so you might need to reload the page after consecutive 30 minutes, go to home page before closing it during the heavy traffic

32 minutes ago, BigIron45 said:

Regarding Drops: It's said that it could take a few hours to a few days because the server has them staggered so the load is smaller. 

The Simaris Code are no longer valid, because they were only usable during the streams. Rebb has said that yes, they know the site 💩 the bed. Yes, they realize people are upset. No, the codes will not be reinstated. For now, nothing will be done. They haven't had time to talk about it and some of the DE team have been on stage all day doling out content so they haven't had the time to fix it anyway. 

It was actually stated on-screen with the code that it was available until 11:59:59 PM ET July 6, 2019. It is currently 9:53 PM ET. So, it should still be available at this moment.

See the bottom of the screenshot from the stream below.

5CQ2OYO.jpg

On 2019-07-02 at 12:29 AM, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Unless something's changed, the mobile app doesn't count for reasons.

Wish someone had told me this...

Edit: just got them a few hours ago

So mobile does work:D

Edited by xrom79

I already made a post on this, here:

It appears that Rebecca has made a statement about that:

"Regarding the Simaris Gameshow stuff, we know the site went down and people were kindly waiting, so we WILL be figuring out a way to make that issue right another time (maybe for a devstream, etc). Expect something, but later, for now we eat dinner."

The stream itself and Megan said that the codes would be available well after the show, as in this screenshot:

5CQ2OYO.jpg

But the official Warframe account contradicted that, and stated that that wasn't the case, here:

"Unfortunately, the Simaris Showcase codes were a limited time promotion during TennoCon and will not work now that the event has ended. Thank you for understanding!"

So, you can do with that information as you will.