Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

27 minutes ago, (PS4)JellySoupForever said:

Was it said in one of the tweets or in stream that the codes would be good for 24 hours?

Go to 4:51:23 of the TennoCon stream, there was an asterisk next to the code stating these codes expire at 11:59:59 PM ET which is in 4 hours. DE must be having issues on their end.

Pretty peeved at this, I put myself out to watch the Stream begining to end, from one end of my city to the other and eventually home.

The codes came up when I was at home watching via my PC, but I could not access the website, via game, Chrome, Firefox, getting the same message regarding some innactivity pap. So completely failed to get access to enter codes. Here I am now, with access, but codes have expired.

Poor show.

• Like 1

Warframe twitter replied to a few people saying the simaris codes were good for only tennocon and since it's over now the codes are invalid. But Megan said to not rush at all and since I was at tennocon, how was I suppose to redeem it when I don't even have internet?

il y a 32 minutes, TheIvoryKitty a dit :

While watching TennoCon all day long, I saw the three codes come up on screen for ducats, the display, and the credits. I went on the site to redeem them (https://www.warframe.com/promocode) but the site was down and when it wasn't, the redemption wasn't working (returned an error code that the server was not responding). So I just said "Oh well, I'll keep trying," and did so throughout the show.

Then, after the show, someone told me you can actually redeem codes from the Market in-game, which I had no idea, so I tried to do that. I got the display one to work, but the other two both say 'invalid code'.

The ducats are kind of a big deal for me... is anyone else having this problem? Someone just said that the code was only valid during the show, but... the site didn't work... so that would be really unfortunate, you know?

have not received the simaris gluph yet

15 minutes ago, TheIvoryKitty said:

Thank you for this information - I was really worried when someone told me it was only during the show. I was like, "But... but... the site wasn't working!? *cry*" I mean, it's still not working, but at least I know I still should technically be able to get them.

The Warframe Twitter said they were only for use during the show which is pretty ridiculous since that contradicts both what Megan said and their stated expiration date. 

They really need to give an extension because most people didn't even get a chance to use them.

• Like 1

I was quite annoyed and disappointed... Pretty much from when I started watching until the end of the stream, the website was crapping out and I couldn't even LOG IN to warframe.com. Nevermind being able to redeem a code...which requires you to uh, I dunno, log in?

Reminds me, I'm waiting to see if I actually end up receiving the Nekros Prime at all. 

Nvm, it came in.

(Hopefully not requiring we get twitch drops from another devstream, since those don't seem to be very reliable at all.)

Edited by CedarDpg

Kinda, there was already the answer, but in live mode on stream, be nice and check the threads before, and stop create dozens of the same topics please.

Edit - just found a twitter post from DE 

3 часа назад, SsvenN сказал:

Via message on stage - at least Nekros P could take to a week to being added to your accounts, be patient. Atm it's around 290k people watching, the system can't handle all this amount of people and send it immediately. Seem's like the same issue now appeared with the Ephemera. Thanks DE for the answer on stream tho.

Edited by SsvenN

Regarding Drops: It's said that it could take a few hours to a few days because the server has them staggered so the load is smaller. 

The Simaris Code are no longer valid, because they were only usable during the streams. Rebb has said that yes, they know the site 💩 the bed. Yes, they realize people are upset. No, the codes will not be reinstated. For now, nothing will be done. They haven't had time to talk about it and some of the DE team have been on stage all day doling out content so they haven't had the time to fix it anyway.