Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)lI-3Dot-Il

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

13 minutes ago, Xantheis said:

they did.  Reb said it twice. distributing 400k nekros primes takes some time.  

14 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

They said it can take up to 7 days for it to arrive. You can go check on Twitch and it is there at around 7h 33min to 7h 35min.

I see, lets hope it arrives sooner rather than latter, cause I don't want to end up having to submit a ticket.

Are the code not working at the moment? Just tried to use them and it says invalid.

I received my Ephemera from tennocon live stream(on mixer)but DIDN'T get my nekros prime.

Is anyone else getting this problem? Is it supposed to come later?

This is the Ash Prime incident all over again. I will have to see if I can clip it where DE said it would take a week.

Well this was expected... Any other game that's tried this "free drops for watching" thing gets swarmed with these support requests. Its not that hard to read people. 

You will have to wait a bit, the script is running through the list of players that watched the stream. It will take no more than a week for Nekros Prime to be given.

Ive only watched for 7 or so hours, so I figure they are swamped and will get on it eventually. 

Just now, Nibelhim said:

Ive only watched for 7 or so hours, so I figure they are swamped and will get on it eventually. 

worst case, send an email in a few days.

4 minutes ago, LilacCross said:

Are the code not working at the moment? Just tried to use them and it says invalid.

same for me none are working, they are supposed to be redeemed in a 24 hour period, it has only been a few hours since Tennocon ended and none of them are working for me. Greeeeeeeeeeaaaat 😕

I saw all the streaming and I did not get any of the two gifts, the ephemera or necrosprime

No twich-drop Nekros prime.Accounts link.chat twich^ !nekrosprime .No twich-drops. platform PS4

They said on stream that it can take up to 7 days.

23 minutes ago, Sonicbullitt said:

Uh No... I don't remember them saying that.

But they did.

I watch full stream and I don't have nekros prime, how can I get it?

simarisducats

INVALID CODE

simarisdisplay

INVALID CODE

simariscredits

INVALID CODE

> too many failed attempts to redeem, b&

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Scorpion_ripwolf said:

So what should I do just wait a god damn week people in chat said they have just got it while I got that trash ephemera 

Yes, you should wait. It works kinda like a que, when your numner is up you get the stuff.

While watching TennoCon all day long, I saw the three codes come up on screen for ducats, the display, and the credits. I went on the site to redeem them (https://www.warframe.com/promocode) but the site was down and when it wasn't, the redemption wasn't working (returned an error code that the server was not responding). So I just said "Oh well, I'll keep trying," and did so throughout the show.

Then, after the show, someone told me you can actually redeem codes from the Market in-game, which I had no idea, so I tried to do that. I got the display one to work, but the other two both say 'invalid code'.

The ducats are kind of a big deal for me... is anyone else having this problem? Someone just said that the code was only valid during the show, but... the site didn't work... so that would be really unfortunate, you know?

9 minutes ago, Sonicbullitt said:

same for me none are working, they are supposed to be redeemed in a 24 hour period, it has only been a few hours since Tennocon ended and none of them are working for me. Greeeeeeeeeeaaaat 😕

Was it said in one of the tweets or in stream that the codes would be good for 24 hours?

This is very clearly an issue for many players; likely a system overload?

I've got guys in my clan who redeemed them all; some could only redeem one or two of the three; others, none.

I have had no success myself, not via warframe.com or the market in game... Which has since temp-banned me from entering any more codes due to too many failed attempts, which is a little lame.

Hopefully this gets resolved soonest.