Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

4 minutes ago, LilacCross said:

Are the code not working at the moment? Just tried to use them and it says invalid.

same for me none are working, they are supposed to be redeemed in a 24 hour period, it has only been a few hours since Tennocon ended and none of them are working for me. Greeeeeeeeeeaaaat 😕

Edited by Sonicbullitt

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Scorpion_ripwolf said:

So what should I do just wait a god damn week people in chat said they have just got it while I got that trash ephemera 

Yes, you should wait. It works kinda like a que, when your numner is up you get the stuff.

• Like 1

While watching TennoCon all day long, I saw the three codes come up on screen for ducats, the display, and the credits. I went on the site to redeem them (https://www.warframe.com/promocode) but the site was down and when it wasn't, the redemption wasn't working (returned an error code that the server was not responding). So I just said "Oh well, I'll keep trying," and did so throughout the show.

Then, after the show, someone told me you can actually redeem codes from the Market in-game, which I had no idea, so I tried to do that. I got the display one to work, but the other two both say 'invalid code'.

The ducats are kind of a big deal for me... is anyone else having this problem? Someone just said that the code was only valid during the show, but... the site didn't work... so that would be really unfortunate, you know?

9 minutes ago, Sonicbullitt said:

same for me none are working, they are supposed to be redeemed in a 24 hour period, it has only been a few hours since Tennocon ended and none of them are working for me. Greeeeeeeeeeaaaat 😕

Was it said in one of the tweets or in stream that the codes would be good for 24 hours?

This is very clearly an issue for many players; likely a system overload?

I've got guys in my clan who redeemed them all; some could only redeem one or two of the three; others, none.

I have had no success myself, not via warframe.com or the market in game... Which has since temp-banned me from entering any more codes due to too many failed attempts, which is a little lame.

Hopefully this gets resolved soonest.