Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

4 hours ago, Yrkul said:

That depends. Where are we camping?

image.jpgOtherwise it's black. I was a sith edgelord before it became popular.

Nice Gillie ! Just asking but do you think thats the main reason why sasquach hunting is illegal ? ( in a bunch of places including washington state suposedly).

Like was it passed because hunters got tired of being shot at while wearing gillie ?

Making seafood ramen today. Got some lobster stock ready to mix with ½ liter of water, just heat, add some of the udon noodles I bought a short while ago, add half a handful of scallops and a handful of shrimp a few minutes before taking the pot off the heat. Once off the heat, add a tablespoon of miso, mixed with water, a raw egg and a dash of pepper. Crack a can of tuna, place half in a bowl and pull a portion of the udon in with it. Pour in soup. Eat with nori strips on the side.

I could of course add a lot of extra spices, but I don't want to overshadow the lobster taste.

14 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Making seafood ramen today. Got some lobster stock ready to mix with ½ liter of water, just heat, add some of the udon noodles I bought a short while ago, add half a handful of scallops and a handful of shrimp a few minutes before taking the pot off the heat. Once off the heat, add a tablespoon of miso, mixed with water, a raw egg and a dash of pepper. Crack a can of tuna, place half in a bowl and pull a portion of the udon in with it. Pour in soup. Eat with nori strips on the side.

I could of course add a lot of extra spices, but I don't want to overshadow the lobster taste.

Ha ha RAMEN ! It does always comes back to this ^.^ 

Just a question are you in the school of udon are not ramen or more like what ever is in the same type ( cathegories or even family ) of Japanese noodles prepared in the way of most ramens are ramens end of the line ?

Edited by trunks013

9 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Eh, I meant shallots. Slight difference. "cough"

And now I'm full. That was nice.

Cooking is always nice man ^.^ 

Just made a bruschetta with bishop crowns , aji charapita , fresh italian tomatoes , cherry bomb , a little of jalapeno infused oil and sprinkle of spices just perfect ^.^ 

21 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Thanks m8 those are my favorite so this one is right on spot ill be back in 14 minutes LOL ( hope they are all as amazing as eggs or even cheese slices ^.^ )

i'm back . Okay okay now i hate myself for not thinking about making it with milk what a freaking clever idea. Ketchup seems interesting. Tomatoes thats gonna be one of my target when my garden supply me more.

Thanks that was very instructive ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

13 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Seems my education thread's days are coming to an end. And by that, I pretty much mean have come.

Don't worry, people will likely still not read the workshop thread, then you can throw your thread at them!

Just now, Aldain said:

Don't worry, people will likely still not read the workshop thread, then you can throw your thread at them!

I've long since made peace with it. I'm currently updating it both with a notice that the workshop exists and all the new info because I'm weird like that.

Plus, if somebody hasn't kept themselves informed any more, then at that point its their own fault :tongue:

4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Some of Helminth's own abilities seem interesting. Some seem useful, some seem fun, and a couple are just utterly bizzarre?

Like the ammo one ?

Am i the only one whos gonna try a super speedster with 4 speeding ability ?

32 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Like the ammo one ?

Am i the only one whos gonna try a super speedster with 4 speeding ability ?

Are there any frames with three innate speed buffs? :tongue:

(though that should be pretty fun on Gauss either way)

Some of my thoughts.

Nourish is an interesting one. Only one of the buffs.

Pillage renders 'rebuild shields', one of Helminth's own powers completely worthless, since Pillage can make overshields. It's a powerhouse, although I suppose not as much of one on non-hildryn frames.

Dessication meant that leak was accurate. Neat.

Quiver seems odd. This one's only two of the four options, one of which being the completely pointless noise arrow and the other being I think the only invisibility power. I think that's the fairest pick for an invisibility power since it's stationary.

Banish - with the ability to let enemies out of the rift now? Interested to see how that works. Also, major trolling potential oh god.

Dispensary... interesting choice to give free self-healing, energy and ammo.

Xata's Whisper (Xaku): pleasebevoidrework

Also, NO TELEPORT POWERS. 

NO TALK ME IM ANGY

୨୧˚babygirl˚୨୧。˚ on Twitter: "no talk me im angy… "

4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Are there any frames with three innate speed buffs? :tongue:

(though that should be pretty fun on Gauss either way)

Some of my thoughts.

Nourish is an interesting one. Only one of the buffs.

Pillage renders 'rebuild shields', one of Helminth's own powers completely worthless, since Pillage can make overshields. It's a powerhouse, although I suppose not as much of one on non-hildryn frames.

Dessication meant that leak was accurate. Neat.

Quiver seems odd. This one's only two of the four options, one of which being the completely pointless noise arrow and the other being I think the only invisibility power. I think that's the fairest pick for an invisibility power since it's stationary.

Banish - with the ability to let enemies out of the rift now? Interested to see how that works. Also, major trolling potential oh god.

Dispensary... interesting choice to give free self-healing, energy and ammo.

Xata's Whisper (Xaku): pleasebevoidrework

Also, NO TELEPORT POWERS. 

NO TALK ME IM ANGY

୨୧˚babygirl˚୨୧。˚ on Twitter: "no talk me im angy… "

Oh i misunderstood a part that we can only give them one ability otherwise i would have totaly changed a gauss with molt , helmith speed and firewalker ^.^ 

my bad ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

Just now, Aldain said:

That...could be a problem.

...And sadly make Inaros EVEN MORE BORING of a tank.

Inaros will gain the power to tank the death star. Nay, a full barrage from Starkiller base. NAY. DOCTOR WHO'S REALITY BOMB.