Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

On top of that, they're renovating the plumbing in the house, and cut off the water supply.

I got about 5 liters of water in the fridge, and two 1liter thermos' with earl grey and green tea with lemon, ginger and peppermint. Should last the next 6 hours until they are done for today.

They see me prepping...

1 hour ago, Yrkul said:

On top of that, they're renovating the plumbing in the house, and cut off the water supply.

I got about 5 liters of water in the fridge, and two 1liter thermos' with earl grey and green tea with lemon, ginger and peppermint. Should last the next 6 hours until they are done for today.

They see me prepping...

Nice.

Almost through my second liter bottle, and halfway through the tea. I miss my youth. When I was young, summers were cooler. Winters were colder and full of lovely snow. I need a new fridge. One with enough room for a stuffed chair, reading table and a footstool.

• Like 2

Nice and tidy setup, there. Here it's materials for making malas in front of the keyboard, and post-its on all available surfaces. 😄

Finally got another shower, and dinner is almost done. Ground beef with onions and black beans.

1 hour ago, Yrkul said:

Nice and tidy setup, there. Here it's materials for making malas in front of the keyboard, and post-its on all available surfaces. 😄

Finally got another shower, and dinner is almost done. Ground beef with onions and black beans.

Beef burritos here.

1 час назад, Magus_Tahir сказал:

Spent all day cleaning and organizing. Sit down to have some relaxing game time.

Idk what I want to play.

Play warhammer 40k so that you can Purge people with a mech that will soon be on warframe 

27 minutes ago, Aldain said:

God I hate Windows updates...especially when they get stuck, force me to turn the computer off and then spend an hour recovering from the fallout of said stuck update.

We have 2 computers at work that are still on Win 7.

Doesn't sound so bad until I tell you that we handle patient medical and financial documents. 

Apparently, the scanners we "need" wont work with Win 10, and the boss has been told that the computers can't access the internet.  I asked her over while I was scanning yesterday and showed her my Google search for new scanners and she looked maaaaaaad.