Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Mornin'.

Just finished slicing up a large bundle of leeks, and chucking them in the freezer. That way, when sliced thin, I can just grab a handful and chuck them in soups, ramen, stirfry and other dishes a few minutes before taking it off the heat.

Changing phone service today as the last step in my information scrubbing procedure. After that, things should be locked down tight... for now. Too bad, though. I liked having a land line.

1 hour ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Ack. 

My wisdom teeth kept going under the gums and erupting randomly, could never get them properly brushed. 

They let me keep the teeth lol so I'm going to terrify my nephews with them when they don't brush their teeth. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, (XB1)ChainedCastle said:

What’s the prize if we do win? 😂

Last post wins is an ineffable game of the original posters design. It's like playing a game of poker in a pitch dark room for infinite stakes with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.

amazon prime GIF by Good Omens

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

@(PS4)purpleskullgamin just saw you looking for me in a previous thread from last week. Apologies, didn't see it. 

You have been following me for the past few years, if you ever forget my alias it'll be wherever the list of followed users is located. :smile:

I'm not sure there is a list of followed users, atleast not on the mobile site which is what I use.

Edit: nvm, I found it.

Edited by (PS4)purpleskullgamin