Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Honestly, I had at least one teleport pegged as a pick (because teleports are utility powers, for the most part, perfect for a system like this), wo now I have no idea what I'm gonna use on my Limbo... most of the other suitably ethereal or magic-y powers on display are either CC abilities (which Limbo definitely does not need help with) or... well, just not very good. 

6 hours ago, Magus_Tahir said:

And now I have fun on construction at work moving everything around. For the next couple months so yeah.

Welcome to my last 2 years, it gets rather annoying to hear the bonking and whiny sounds all day long

6 hours ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Am back, haven't been as active since I have a new job. Most of the time I'd be on the forum was when I was working there, unrelated to why I'm somewhere else though.

Hope everyone has been doing well and been enjoying Warframe or other games/ whatever people have been doing.

Congratulations with that :3

Warframe would be great if I could vent my anger on helminth, else Destiny is rather fun.

Edited by Nova-IX

39 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

I am literally so mentally and spiritually exhausted this week I just don't have time to read forums. White sandy beaches with little drinks with umbrellas in them where are you.

Same. I personally blame the heat. Also had to go to the inner city yesterday, and the trip made my lower spine act up.

One good point of the week, though. Bought a "Black Icecream Cone", which is basically chocolate icecream overdosed on cocoa, in a cone overdosed on cocoa, and basically everything really, really rich in cocoa, to the point where everything is close to black, hence the name. The result is was an icecream cone, that actually tasted like chocolate, and wasn't too sweet. Since I've cut down my sugar intake, nearly all icecream has become disgustingly sweet, so it was nice to be able to enjoy a cone in this heat, without getting queasy.

I'm severely considering getting an icemachine at some point, so I can make low to non-sugary icecreams and sorbets. Maybe make some keto icecream... Hmmm..... Possibilities...

coffee-ice-cream.jpg

• Like 1