Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Another day with nigh unbearable heat. Water and iced hibiscus tea is staving off dehydration, and a cooling shower every 1-2 hours. I need a nice, cool cave to live in, if this goes on for much longer. Or an underground mausoleum might be fitting, taking my tenebrous leanings and health situation into account.

I feel in the mood for Type 0 Negative.

11 hours ago, Aldain said:

If you were really feeling masochistic you'd be watching either Picard or Lower Decks.

Neither of those are on Amazon Prime but uh, yeah, not a fan of the little teasers I've seen for Lower Decks.

10 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I'm not going to judge you about taste in shows.

Publicly.

What if that's my kink?

7 hours ago, (NSW)yobroyeahyou said:

I may just be too young, but what is he doing to the coffee?? XD

It's called a French press.  You out the grounds in, then the hot water, then push the plunger down and a small filter shoves all the grounds to the bottom.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Cantaloupe and a glass of milk for dinner here. Not a lot of appetite in this heat.

One tip I heard that works for me is using a spray bottle to 'mist' water onto skin. It works like sweat. Helps beat the heat without needing to take a full shower.

I also personally find that washing my hands and feet in cold water helps a lot as well. Lots of blood vessels in those areas (especially the feet) so keeping them cold usually helps make the rest of me feel cool as well.

10 hours ago, Magus_Tahir said:

iced coffee cold brew GIF by Royal Cup Coffee & Tea

Its my bday I will have iced coffee if I want to!

Happy birthday!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

One tip I heard that works for me is using a spray bottle to 'mist' water onto skin. It works like sweat. Helps beat the heat without needing to take a full shower.

I also personally find that washing my hands and feet in cold water helps a lot as well. Lots of blood vessels in those areas (especially the feet) so keeping them cold usually helps make the rest of me feel cool as well.

Yeah. I know. Had a heat stroke during a fight show one summer, and the medics cooled down my wrists and ankles.

I do prefer taking showers, though. I already take a bath 1-2 times a day, due to taking glucophages (diabetes medication). Fournier gangrene is not to be taken lightly, and I also just prefer to feel clean in general.

Edited by Yrkul