Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Another scorcher. And I thought they were done with the plumbing... They are not, meaning, I'm without water until 1400hrs. Got one liter in the fridge, and enough in the kettle for a mug of tea. On top of that, they also cut the toilet drain, so I'm unable to use the facilities until said time.

This..... sucks.....

Today I'm prepared! Got 7liters of water in the fridge, boiling water for tea, taking a shower in a few minutes, and I got a wide cap 5liter empty vinegar jug, in case the chucklefecks are doing the same stunt they did yesterday. And if things REALLY get out of hand, I have water tight, heavy duty plastic bags and sealing clips. Not today, chaps! Not today!

8 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Today I'm prepared! Got 7liters of water in the fridge, boiling water for tea, taking a shower in a few minutes, and I got a wide cap 5liter empty vinegar jug, in case the chucklefecks are doing the same stunt they did yesterday. And if things REALLY get out of hand, I have water tight, heavy duty plastic bags and sealing clips. Not today, chaps! Not today!

They'll know you're ready and lie in wait for you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AllFiery said:

What are we winning for?

To make my Dad finally love me.

For the past 25 years he has been asking me, "are ya winning son" and to this day I've been unable to respond "yes". One day it'll be different though. One day he'll ask it, and I'll hold up this thread with me as the clear champion, and I will be able to say that yes, I won at something, I'm not the disappointment that he's always thought of me as.

One day...

Edited by DeMonkey
  • Like 4