Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

15 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Uh oh.

Some of the Helminth abilities are getting nerfed when infused. Salt incoming. Duck and cover people.

Too late, grab a wheelbarrow we're going salt farming.

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

It could also be matchmaking issues ofc.

Yeah...like the one time I got thrown into a match in League where I was teamed with 2 diamonds, a plat and a gold against 3 Diamonds and 2 Plats...I was Bronze 3 for the record.

How we won that match I'll never know.

13 minutes ago, Aldain said:

How we won that match I'll never know.

Basically right, they all put you on their shoulders, gave you a big gun to shoot with, and carried you over the finish line whilst you went full Dakka on the enemy team.

> Someone who obviously knows everything about LoL.

6 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Oh god they also reduced the MR needed down to 8.

stephen colbert popcorn GIF

I'd love to just laugh at the community on this one for overreacting to everything like normal, but er... honestly I think some of it is quite fair.

The game is a mess, the Helminth system is going to be a mess and in order to try and fix that, they just make it even messier. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

The game is a mess, the Helminth system is going to be a mess and in order to try and fix that, they just make it even messier. 

Probably, but there's still a solidly large portion of it is just the absolute biggest tantrums being thrown over very little in the grand scheme of things.

At this point I'm so detached from the whole kit and caboodle that it honestly just garners hollow laughter from me.

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

We are tossing computers at work and for some reason I asked to take them home. 

They could be wiped and donated to those that likes to fiddle and repair

Edited by Nova-IX
Woopsie

1 hour ago, Nova-IX said:

They could be wiped and donated to those that likes to fiddle and repair

They're being wiped and given to a coworkers husband.  He's down from Canada and is looking for something to do.  I was like, fix'em and sell'em.  Become a Canadian Crime boss, reselling PC's without paying taxes. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I was like, fix'em and sell'em.  Become a Canadian Crime boss, reselling PC's without paying taxes.

Well as long as it is below whatever Canada's max non-taxable gift amount is you could just "gift" the PC to a person and have them "gift" you the money in return.

Though I'm not familiar with Canada's tax laws.

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

Well as long as it is below whatever Canada's max non-taxable gift amount is you could just "gift" the PC to a person and have them "gift" you the money in return.

Though I'm not familiar with Canada's tax laws.

He's not in Canada, he's in the USA.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

The people at DE must have the patience of saints. Literally everything they do they get criticised for.

I'm not even a developer and I just have had enough of this BS going around to the point of wanting to fly into a rage.

How DE is not canceling the update and shutting down the entire game out of spite alone is something that outright impresses me at the moment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

Here we go again with people trying to assert that MR matters and is a good measurement of experience.

Because leveling up junk magically makes you better at the game somehow.

MR = XP; XP is not necessarily the same as actual experience.

---

There's more than one way to use a rifle.

Edited by (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Aldain said:

I'm not even a developer and I just have had enough of this BS going around to the point of wanting to fly into a rage.

How DE is not canceling the update and shutting down the entire game out of spite alone is something that outright impresses me at the moment.

True and so is the one below. 

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Yeah, this seems about right.

And then this is me......

9TStGjg.gif

EVERY DAMN TIME. 

The thing that makes me said about the heart of Deimos or however you spell it was that they advertised it for “veterans” or late game players then continue to nerf the mr requirements. I have friends who have been playing for a month that are mr 10+ casually and it just sucks to have feel like again as someone who’s spent thousands of hours in game I’m just brushed to the side again. 

But hey

its my fault cause I got my hopes up amirite? 

No mr does not equal skill or experience. But generally speaking most players who’ve been playing for a long time are well past the mr15 mark and it signifies that you’ve at least had a grasp of what your doing. I’d also like a rework to mr or a new system that can actually display your knowledge skill or etc in the game but I fear half of the community can’t take that and would assume it’s for elitist who just wanna flex. Alas 

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp