Last post wins

7 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I would scoff like I said, but instead...

"Rock and Stone, brother!".

Rock and Stone!

7 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Ouch, normally I die due to being an idiot. Throwing myself off a cliff or standing on the Ommoran shell. I always run the active perk that allows me to blow everything up whilst downed, so my mate can always revive me.

Yeah. In fairness, I hadn't built a proper escape route, I was damn near out of ammo and the Ghost Detonator was on my butt, but still hurt.

I later had a fun escape from a haz 4 mission where I had basically an entire swarm chasing me though since I hit the escape button once they announced spawn, since I was out and I couldn't find any nitra to resupply and weather it. That was neat. Cemented that I need to try find some friends, or at least get myself to jump into multiplayer though.

28 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I hadn't built a proper escape route

You mean... planning? Pfffffffffffffffffft.

29 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Cemented that I need to try find some friends

Offer is always open. You can find me on steam easily enough.

36 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Also, Rebb just replied to one of those 'banned from chat' threads. How bad must it have been for Rebb herself to get involved.

Good question. That and the fact it was pointing out that Talking about destiny can get you banned even tho guardians and tenno have been allies for like what 3 years now ?

27 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

That was false.

Wait what part ? You are intriguing me ^.^ 

We can both agree on the being banned because he talked about destiny is totaly false. But the other part maybe it was just a marketing trick but honestly destiny players and warframe players are just in the same type of gamers.

Edited by trunks013
5 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Wait what part ? You are intriguing me ^.^ 

We can both agree on the being banned because he talked about destiny is totaly false. But the other part maybe it was just a marketing trick but honestly destiny players and warframe players are just in the same type of gamers.

Fairly sure it wasn't the talking about Destiny, Rebb mentioned that it was due to the 'Disgusting things they they decided to leave out'.

Which, yeah.

Tenno and Guardians are totally on the same side though. At least IRL.

In lore, Guardians who use underhanded methods are considered taboo at best, especially when it comes to human-on-human violence. Even Shaxx keeps quiet about the fact he's technically a Warlord, not an Iron Lord and nobody publicly acknowledges Drifter. And then there's us, the murder-happy loot gremlins. Even the Darkness would look at the the Tenno funny, since it actually does care about its faithful to some degree (apparently it referred to Oryx as 'my man') and the whole Light vs Dark 'battle' is apparently more of an existential debate rather than a bitter conflict, on the cosmic scale at least. Meanwhile, we don't know what's going on with Wally but I don't think he's so polite.

• Like 1

I do wonder what goes through some people's heads when they complain about being banned while also screaming "I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING".

99% of the time they did indeed do something, usually something most people would rather not repeat in polite company.

My point being if I haven't gotten banned for being a snarky &%^$posting arse then somebody must have REALLY done something wrong to get banned from here.

57 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I do wonder what goes through some people's heads when they complain about being banned while also screaming "I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING".

99% of the time they did indeed do something, usually something most people would rather not repeat in polite company.

My point being if I haven't gotten banned for being a snarky &%^$posting arse then somebody must have REALLY done something wrong to get banned from here.

I think it was from in-game chat, not from here. 

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

@Loza03 is right its in game but you are also right they must have really done something.

the main problem is that most of the time they shove their head up somewhere and say "Yeah its nothing . I have the right to be a jerk" or something along those lines

9 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

catch me up on the forums I heard its been a poopstorm as usual!

Aside from this one Genshin Impact thread, it's been buisness as usual.

Devstream this Friday though, revealing the Queenpins, and Arcana's around the corner so that should be some salt.

13 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

catch me up on the forums I heard its been a poopstorm as usual!

You did miss this one psychotic lunatic (who shall remain nameless) who claimed they were being abused by the mods.

Other than that it's mostly the same old forums, more strawmen than a wheat farm and more salt than the dead sea.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

They're from Great Braton?

"Within each of us flows his blood. But more importantly, his SOUL! And right now? My soul is telling me

I WANT A CUP OF TEA!"

Ok. Let's cut to the chase.

That Briefcase gun?

It better be able to switch modes at will. I have been waiting for too long for an honest-to-god morph weapon in Warframe. Fulmin came close, but you just remove the silencer. And there's a bunch of weapons which switch into a compact storage form. But I need a weapon with two modes that it switches between on the fly.

I need this. 

I felt it looked a little too clunky and with too many parts simply there for the sake of morphing. I know too many briefcase guns, real and fictional, to find that one overly exciting.

1dc1434df33916922dbaff12aedfeba5.jpg

fa_smg_mp5_v4.jpg

bgun.jpg

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Yrkul said:

I felt it looked a little too clunky and with too many parts simply there for the sake of morphing. I know too many briefcase guns, real and fictional, to find that one overly exciting.

1dc1434df33916922dbaff12aedfeba5.jpg

fa_smg_mp5_v4.jpg

bgun.jpg

For me, it's not the briefcase gun part, it is the 'extra bits added for the sake of morphing'. The alt-mode, I'm not so fussed about.

Needlessly complicated weapon transformations - or any kind of mechanical transformation, to be honest - has been something I've been into since I was a little kid. Bionicle's Bohrok, Sonic curling into a ball and obviously, the Transformers. It's my jam.

I have found a severe, personal flaw in Deep Rock Galactic for me.

You get these beautiful caves that, in on-site refining, you put tons of effort into filling with a complex series of pipes and its awesome. And then you have to leave it all behind and never see it again.

my heart can't take this

14 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I have found a severe, personal flaw in Deep Rock Galactic for me.

You get these beautiful caves that, in on-site refining, you put tons of effort into filling with a complex series of pipes and its awesome. And then you have to leave it all behind and never see it again.

my heart can't take this

Once you've built a 2 minute long one, you'll be glad to see the back of it haha.