Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paying In Plat?

Sylenn1537

...You do know people will help you for free, right?

But, to answer your question, Trade Chat states that DE doesn't enforce trades for promises or other favors, so, while not illegal, you probably shouldn't do it, because DE won't help you if someone just decides to take your plat and then not help you.

• Like 2

Just now, MaryoSlayer said:

Just go to recruit chat and ask for help,im sure people will help you

Just now, Brey223 said:

Why pay people with plat? Just go into recruitment chat and ask for help. 

Been asking for over an hour and not one has offered. I go through a few hundred plat a day so I'm not too worried about it.

Just now, Sylenn1537 said:

Been asking for over an hour and not one has offered. I go through a few hundred plat a day so I'm not too worried about it.

Shoot if anything post in players helping players. I’d be down to help you for free however I’m at work currently. 

• Like 1

Advanced issues found

1 hour ago, Sylenn1537 said:

wow.  get atlas with his wall (i think it is his 2) augment then block the entrances.  also what MR are you and what guns do you have.  I have not done the quest but I am no stranger to index

Edited by spirit_of_76

7 hours ago, Sylenn1537 said:

Is it against the rules to pay people plat to help with certain missions? I'm a solo player so I don't run with others unless I have to and I am completely stuck on The Glast Gambit. I'd rather pay people to get it over with.

Just ask recruiting chat. My brother only just stated playing warframe and keeps finding people to help him. 

Hell where are you from? What times do you play? I'll help you out for free

7 hours ago, Sylenn1537 said:

I'll give that a shot. Haven't tried that forum yet.

Or jump in the warframe discord. There's always a

20 to 30 people in chat at once and always people chatting like crazy in the text channels