Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The costs aren't even that bad, time acquisition wise

(PSN)JaysInc_

WHY THE HELL YOU PEOPLE MAKE SUCH BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS EVENT! I dont understand. This is small, for fun game mode with irrelevant rewards. You act like it supposed to be at least sacrifice level complex. When players here got so lazy and entitled? You like it play it, you dont then dont! Not getting some cosmetic garbage wont kill you. 

9 hours ago, (XB1)Earth Nuggets said:

the palette reward is *so* boring and basically just a worse version of the Orokin one. You can't give us a blue and orange squirt gun and then not give us a frickin' NERF palette.

They added a limited time Nerf palette it's on the market for 75 plat under the name roller 

vor 10 Minuten schrieb kuciol:

WHY THE HELL YOU PEOPLE MAKE SUCH BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS EVENT! I dont understand. This is small, for fun game mode with irrelevant rewards. You act like it supposed to be at least sacrifice level complex. When players here got so lazy and entitled? You like it play it, you dont then dont! Not getting some cosmetic garbage wont kill you. 

Sorry, but whenever someone calls valid criticism "entitled, lazy, greedy", then he lost all credibility.

This mode is artificially dragged in length to aquare additional "time spend ingame" for their stats. Simple as that. You could make this mode a clicker minigame and argue "It's just optional! It's just cosmetic! It's 10 days, you can get everything if you just play 1 hour a day!"

No.

The fact that cosmetics exist means that they DO matter. DE know this better than anyone. And creating a shallow game mode, that has to be grinded for 7 hours to get that stuff is not what I would call actual content. It's - here i comes, a word you love - lazy.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Couldn't care less about the complexity because like mentioned it's a tactical alert. My personal Problem is that your gameplay has close to zero relevance. It doesn't care how fast you kill, it doesn't matter how much you kill, you can't level stuff there either. The only thing you have to do is getting like 20-30 kills in the team and then you can go blindly bullet jump around and it makes no difference.

And that in my Opinion is just garbage Game Design if the Game doesn't care if you are even playing. 

Just give us cap like 80 to finish fight beforehand or just give us a 1 pearl bonus for each 1-2 kills would do so much for this mode. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Imbarator said:

Sorry, but whenever someone calls valid criticism "entitled, lazy, greedy", then he lost all credibility.

This mode is artificially dragged in length to aquare additional "time spend ingame" for their stats. Simple as that. You could make this mode a clicker minigame and argue "It's just optional! It's just cosmetic! It's 10 days, you can get everything if you just play 1 hour a day!"

No.

The fact that cosmetics exist means that they DO matter. DE know this better than anyone. And creating a shallow game mode, that has to be grinded for 7 hours to get that stuff is not what I would call actual content. It's - here i comes, a word you love - lazy.

No, they do not matter thats the whole problem here. They matter becuase you cant control your own greed. Those are free items that will be available for 10 days now and again in the future. 7h of "grind" means nothing when people have 10000h spend in game that offer nothing more. You dont need those rewards, you want them. The game mode is shallow, yes but its supposed to be like that and thats why it offers nothing more then useless fluff. If they locked weapon or frame behind it? Fine, you would have a point but cosmetics? Give me a break.

vor 1 Minute schrieb kuciol:

No, they do not matter thats the whole problem here. They matter becuase you cant control your own greed. Those are free items that will be available for 10 days now and again in the future. 7h of "grind" means nothing when people have 10000h spend in game that offer nothing more. You dont need those rewards, you want them. The game mode is shallow, yes but its supposed to be like that and thats why it offers nothing more then useless fluff. If they locked weapon or frame behind it? Fine, you would have a point but cosmetics? Give me a break.

As long as people want them, they do matter. A big part of DE's monetization banks on that very simple concept.

Also, who is to blame here? A player who wants to unlock stuff in the game, but being unwilling to give into a bad time/reward ratio?

Or DE, who know that people want to unlock that stuff and deliberatly chose to grindgate said stuff behind a giant wall, in order to keep players logged in longer?

And again, the "It's there for 10 days!" argument does not hold up.

1 minute ago, Imbarator said:

As long as people want them, they do matter. A big part of DE's monetization banks on that very simple concept.

Also, who is to blame here? A player who wants to unlock stuff in the game, but being unwilling to give into a bad time/reward ratio?

Or DE, who know that people want to unlock that stuff and deliberatly chose to grindgate said stuff behind a giant wall, in order to keep players logged in longer?

And again, the "It's there for 10 days!" argument does not hold up.

10 days argument doesnt hold up because it doesnt fit your agenda, simple as that. You have more then 10 days, the event will come back, you dont have to grind everything now. Nobody answered me my 1 simple question : will it kill you if you get some rewards now and some when the event comes back? 80 times is hardly a grind. 8 times a day is nothing and thats only if you WANT everything now. Your arguments dont hold up by the simple fact that its useless fluff that there are plenty off. You either spend money or spend time on it, depending on what you are willing to sacrifice more. If its not worth your time or money you simply dont take it, crying to get something proves only entitlement.

vor 1 Minute schrieb kuciol:

10 days argument doesnt hold up because it doesnt fit your agenda, simple as that. You have more then 10 days, the event will come back, you dont have to grind everything now. Nobody answered me my 1 simple question : will it kill you if you get some rewards now and some when the event comes back? 80 times is hardly a grind. 8 times a day is nothing and thats only if you WANT everything now. Your arguments dont hold up by the simple fact that its useless fluff that there are plenty off. You either spend money or spend time on it, depending on what you are willing to sacrifice more. If its not worth your time or money you simply dont take it, crying to get something proves only entitlement.

Again, the entitlement argument. This will be my last reply, as I figured you are unable to write comments without going ad-hominem.

"8 times a day is nothing"

So you call my 10 days argument a "personal agenda", but then come off with that? Seriously? 10 days, 100 days, until the end of time: Fact stays, that you have to play the same game mode, with 10 variation for 7+ hours, wich doesn't hold up to alot of peoples time/reward ratio. Maybe you are fine with that, maybe you have enough time and then some to spend on this, but that is on YOU. And you don't get to tell people of how much worth THEIR time is. That is YOUR agenda right here.

"will it kill you if you get some rewards now and some when the event comes back?"

When the event comes back in unaltered form (and let's be real, thats what usually happens), I won't play it, because it offers nothing in terms of fun to me. Skill doesn't matter, performance doesn't matter, and all you do is shooting at a bad AI with the same weapon. If thats appealing to you, fine. But again, you don't get to tell people if that isn't appealing to them, especially when they get teased with potential rewards for commiting to an activity like that.

"You either spend money or spend time on it, depending on what you are willing to sacrifice more."

True. But you wouldn't buy a toothpick for 1 Million Dollar, would you? Balance in all things.

"crying to get something proves only entitlement."

It would be so easy for me to revert this argument and call you a crybaby, for not agreeing with other peoples opinions, and I'd get showered in likes. True entitlement is expecting your opinion to be the only valid one and calling every criticism "crying". Also, even opinions can be challenged for validity. And while whats acceptable for the time/reward ratio is truly subjective (although it seems many people agree with me that said balance is off here), you claiming my PoV to be an agenda while delivering nothing but opinion to justify yours is objectively hypocrisy.

Like I said, this will be my last answer to you. Have a nice one.

LET'S DO IT AGAIN MEATSACKS!

12 hours ago, DeathDweller said:

You know DE is turning into a joke when posts like this appear.(Don't have a problem with you OP).1 hour of this thing is already more than too much.1 hour per day for 10 days is insanity especially when 2-4 of the team just sits there and enjoys my suffering.

This is what is actually making it not fun. Not the grind, the people standing up on the bouys goin "oh Ive been camping for 6 hours watching yt herpderp Im so gud"

21 minutes ago, Imbarator said:

Again, the entitlement argument. This will be my last reply, as I figured you are unable to write comments without going ad-hominem.

"8 times a day is nothing"

So you call my 10 days argument a "personal agenda", but then come off with that? Seriously? 10 days, 100 days, until the end of time: Fact stays, that you have to play the same game mode, with 10 variation for 7+ hours, wich doesn't hold up to alot of peoples time/reward ratio. Maybe you are fine with that, maybe you have enough time and then some to spend on this, but that is on YOU. And you don't get to tell people of how much worth THEIR time is. That is YOUR agenda right here.

"will it kill you if you get some rewards now and some when the event comes back?"

When the event comes back in unaltered form (and let's be real, thats what usually happens), I won't play it, because it offers nothing in terms of fun to me. Skill doesn't matter, performance doesn't matter, and all you do is shooting at a bad AI with the same weapon. If thats appealing to you, fine. But again, you don't get to tell people if that isn't appealing to them, especially when they get teased with potential rewards for commiting to an activity like that.

"You either spend money or spend time on it, depending on what you are willing to sacrifice more."

True. But you wouldn't buy a toothpick for 1 Million Dollar, would you? Balance in all things.

"crying to get something proves only entitlement."

It would be so easy for me to revert this argument and call you a crybaby, for not agreeing with other peoples opinions, and I'd get showered in likes. True entitlement is expecting your opinion to be the only valid one and calling every criticism "crying". Also, even opinions can be challenged for validity. And while whats acceptable for the time/reward ratio is truly subjective (although it seems many people agree with me that said balance is off here), you claiming my PoV to be an agenda while delivering nothing but opinion to justify yours is objectively hypocrisy.

Like I said, this will be my last answer to you. Have a nice one.

But thats how entire game works! How many spy mission you had to do, how many defenses etc? And unlike this thing you had to do them! Your point of view is in fact entitlement you like it or not. Why should you get the same rewards as people that are willing to put as much effort as they have to to get them? Why should they lower the requirements just because you cant be F'ed to play a few hours? What amount of effort is correct? Yours? Why? There will be people that agree with you sure but that doesnt mean you are correct. There are people that agree the earth is flat. If activity is not worht your time you dont do it! Thats how it supposed to work. If enough people will do the same than next event will be different. Crying solves nothing. On top of it you still didnt answer my question. 

edit: oh and btw i wont be able to get everything also, but unlike you im ok with not getting stuff here and now.  

Edited by kuciol

41 minutes ago, kuciol said:

"lazy and entitled"

"Don't like it, Don't play it"

And a standard narrow minded binary worldview. You've never had an original thought in your life, have you?

23 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Ah yes, here's another: "You don't need it, you're just being greedy" Do you guys all share a script or something? Seriously.

Let me ask you this: Since apparently your definition of value is how necessary an item is, then why do you care about any of this? Why do you play the game at all? You don't actually need anything in this game, because you don't need to play this game at all. Or could it be that you simply want to play Warframe? The same way that some of the other people that play this game still want these items, even though you have deemed them worthless.

And besides, not once have you actually addressed the real issue here. This isn't about how easy or hard, or even how much time it takes to get any of these rewards. The issue is that the game mode itself wears out its welcome way before the the grind ends. So the grind ends up just plain not being fun. This is important because, once again, we are here because we want to be. So if we aren't having fun, then what is the point?

DE could have easily added much more variety to the game mode, which would have made the enjoyment last longer. But no, they seem to have put the bare minimum effort into it, and instead tried to force more playtime out of it with an overly long grind. A hefty grind alone does not good game design make. Just look at how many people are AFK farming this, and then tell me there's no problem.

Just now, Teljaxx said:

"lazy and entitled"

"Don't like it, Don't play it"

And a standard narrow minded binary worldview. You've never had an original thought in your life, have you?

Ah yes, here's another: "You don't need it, you're just being greedy" Do you guys all share a script or something? Seriously.

Let me ask you this: Since apparently your definition of value is how necessary an item is, then why do you care about any of this? Why do you play the game at all? You don't actually need anything in this game, because you don't need to play this game at all. Or could it be that you simply want to play Warframe? The same way that some of the other people that play this game still want these items, even though you have deemed them worthless.

And besides, not once have you actually addressed the real issue here. This isn't about how easy or hard, or even how much time it takes to get any of these rewards. The issue is that the game mode itself wears out its welcome way before the the grind ends. So the grind ends up just plain not being fun. This is important because, once again, we are here because we want to be. So if we aren't having fun, then what is the point?

DE could have easily added much more variety to the game mode, which would have made the enjoyment last longer. But no, they seem to have put the bare minimum effort into it, and instead tried to force more playtime out of it with an overly long grind. A hefty grind alone does not good game design make. Just look at how many people are AFK farming this, and then tell me there's no problem.

But what gives you the right to call what amount of effort is correct one? Why 80 is to much? Because you are not willing to spend so much time? You may throw a tantrum and cry as much as you want but the point still stands. The rewards are useless fluff that you wont even use. Its not playable content hidden behind grind, not a weapon or frame, hell not even a mod because you can get them elsewhere. Its useless stuff that you just cant live without. Yes they could have done more but why? Its clear as a day that it wasnt supposed to be anything big. Greed and entitlement are the only problems here. You dont like it, you dont play it applies perfectly here because you lose nothing. I play for fun, you on the on the hand act like crack addicts. I know you are not used to being called out on that but that day has finally come. If its not worth your time then do something that is. What real issue you talk about? Afker are the real issue that i can get behind, wonky hitboxes etc but grind for useless stuff? Hell no.

14 hours ago, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

"So what am I saying with my 5th grade mathematics breakdown?

• It's not that bad
  • You don't need to instantly get everything the 1st day it drops (huh???who would've thunk, also TL;DR)
  • And you're probably not going to use that beach set captura as much as you're complaining about the price."

The fact that some people think everyone has all 10 days to invest in a mindbogglingly boring/ repetitive mode that takes no skill whose novelty is gone within half an hour at best is beyond me...... the only real time I can spend playing this game IS on the weekend... and even then it's still up to luck on whether I can have a reasonable length of time to play without interruption.

Not everyone has all the time in the world, responsibilities are a thing. Assuming every single one person have the same luxury of time is just naively presumptuous on your end. Same goes on your assumption that people won't be using the captura scene all that much.

13 hours ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Man this event hasn't even been out half a day and you guys are already crying about actually having to play the game, yet again. Just do like everybody else is complaining about and get one kill and afk the rest of the match. Jeezus

It's not so much as defending the game, it's that I'm sick of seeing complaints when people have to actually play the game for once instead of being able to have everything from just logging into the game

That sounds like a you problem then

..... AFK is NOT playing the game, you yourself knows of this concept enough to somehow think this is a "solution" when there are multiple threads discussing afk players in the event as being problematic due to the mode's innate problematically boring/ repetitive chore-like application. 

By saying what you've said, you yourself are admitting that the mode is a boring chore at best ergo providing a problematic approach as a solution yet you berate people who share the same sentiment that the mode needs minor improvement?

tumblr_p4u6ymK2QW1rsjikzo1_400.png

You kidding me, right?

There comes a point where you have to realize you're just [insert-color]knighting for the sake of it/ artificial self grandeur instead of an actual valid argument.
Edited by Tsardova
  • Like 1

Just now, kuciol said:

But what gives you the right to call what amount of effort is correct one? Why 80 is to much? Because you are not willing to spend so much time? You may throw a tantrum and cry as much as you want but the point still stands. The rewards are useless fluff that you wont even use. Its not playable content hidden behind grind, not a weapon or frame, hell not even a mod because you can get them elsewhere. Its useless stuff that you just cant live without. Yes they could have done more but why? Its clear as a day that it wasnt supposed to be anything big. Greed and entitlement are the only problems here. You dont like it, you dont play it applies perfectly here because you lose nothing. I play for fun, you on the on the hand act like crack addicts. I know you are not used to being called out on that but that day has finally come. If its not worth your time then do something that is. What real issue you talk about? Afker are the real issue that i can get behind, wonky hitboxes etc but grind for useless stuff? Hell no.

You still don't get it. I could continue to explain it again and again, but if you don't get it at this point, you never will. So I will stop wasting my time on you, because I understand you, plain as day.

You are willfully ignorant. You do not want to understand. That's why you somehow still don't know what the real issue is, even after being told multiple times by multiple people. (One last hint: the AFK leechers are a symptom of the real problem.)

No, its much simpler for you to simply believe that everyone that disagrees with you is wrong because we are flawed. We are all wrong because we are lazy, or greedy, or whatever excuse you use to make yourself feel superior to us. But you can't just leave it at that, can you? The reason you keep replying with the same ineffectual non-arguments over and over is because it makes you feel strong. Your ego demands that you win the argument, so you always make sure to get the last word in.

Its sad, really. Though, I do get it. Ignorance is bliss, after all. And its much easier to simply ignore problems than trying to fix them.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kuciol said:

But thats how entire game works! How many spy mission you had to do, how many defenses etc? And unlike this thing you had to do them! Your point of view is in fact entitlement you like it or not.

I can't think of a single grind in the game that takes as long as this does unless you are extremely unlucky and you don't "have" to do anything in warframe. You also can earn tons of resources/afinity/focus/etc while you are doing whatever grind you are working on and there is a massive amount of variety since you can use whatever frames/weapons you want. For most things you can even just farm plat instead in a ton of different ways instead if you really don't like whatever mode you have to get the item from.

This mode gives you nothing but a handful of credits and the pearls, has 0 variation, and doesn't reward your performance at all.

39 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Why should you get the same rewards as people that are willing to put as much effort as they have to to get them? Why should they lower the requirements just because you cant be F'ed to play a few hours?

edit: oh and btw i wont be able to get everything also, but unlike you im ok with not getting stuff here and now.  

So you aren't going to "put in the effort" but think that the massive amount of time is appropriate because "someone" is willing to do it?

Someone is always going to be willing to spend whatever amount of time is necessary to get a reward, that doesn't make the amount of time required anywhere near appropriate.

If the grind was only a few hours most people would be ok with it even though the mode is terrible because people are used to grind in warframe. But it's not, 7 hours is ridiculous.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, kuciol said:

1. .... You... do realize that same argument can be applied to your end right?....

2. Not everyone has the luxury of time, assuming so to begin with is just your naive presumption at best, ignorant hypocrisy at worst. If a mode is made to be THIS boring and repetitive requiring no actual fun interaction then 

31 minutes ago, Teljaxx said:

- not once have you actually addressed the real issue here. This isn't about how easy or hard, or even how much time it takes to get any of these rewards. The issue is that the game mode itself wears out its welcome way before the the grind ends. So the grind ends up just plain not being fun. This is important because, once again, we are here because we want to be. So if we aren't having fun, then what is the point?

Learn to read and process other's actual well constructed argument such as the above one before trying to act all condescending.

3.Then why the hell is the mode even here/ you so adamantly defending it if the rewards are useless?

4. No.... greed and entitlement has nothing to do with the issue here. It's people like you who are the problem.... blindly defending a game mode that reeks of minimum effort padding even when you yourself admitted to the rewards being useless/ pointless.

5. Telling others to not play the mode when DE has put the (minimum) effort into the mode is just using the old adage of ignorance is bliss. It fixes nothing, ergo letting this kinda thing to possibly happen again in the future due to lack of learning by experience. You're only exacerbating the issue, not providing a solution.

6. Calling our someone as greedy and entitled when you act all high and mighty while exacerbating the issue by saying "-don't play it" as a "solution"? 

facepalm.jpg

1 minute ago, Rogunz said:

I can't think of a single grind in the game that takes as long as this does unless you are extremely unlucky and you don't "have" to do anything in warframe. You also can earn tons of resources/afinity/focus/etc while you are doing whatever grind you are working on and there is a massive amount of variety since you can use whatever frames/weapons you want. For most things you can even just farm plat instead in a ton of different ways instead if you really don't like whatever mode you have to get the item from.

This mode gives you nothing but a handful of credits and the pearls, has 0 variation, and doesn't reward your performance at all.

So you aren't going to "put in the effort" but think that the massive amount of time is appropriate because "someone" is willing to do it?

Someone is always going to be willing to spend whatever amount of time is necessary to get a reward, that doesn't make the amount of time required anywhere near appropriate.

If the grind was only a few hours most people would be ok with it even though the mode is terrible because people are used to grind in warframe. But it's not, 7 hours is ridiculous.

Cant think of a single grind right? Did you ever put forma on a weapon? Did you farm harrow or Nidus? Did you farm Khora? How long did it take you to farm endo and credits for mods? This event takes 7 hours to farm everything and you wont have to do it ever again do you get it (unless they put something more next time but i doubt that because they didnt do such thing in other event). Again you dont have to get everything this time because it will come back and since it offers nothing but cosmetics you are not missing out on anything. The fact than nobody answered my very simple question proves my point perfectly. None of you can tell me why it is so important to get the rewards here and now and not just 1 thing and the rest with next iteration.

21 minutes ago, Tsardova said:

.... AFK is NOT playing the game, you yourself knows of this concept enough to somehow think this is a "solution" when there multiple threads discussing afk players in the event as being problematic due to the mode's innate problematically boring/ repetitive chore-like application. 

By saying what you've said, you yourself are admitting that the mode is a boring chore at best ergo providing a problematic approach as a solution yet you berate people who share the same sentiment that the mode needs minor improvement?

tumblr_p4u6ymK2QW1rsjikzo1_400.png

You kidding me, right?

There comes a point where you have to realize you're just [insert-color]knighting for the sake of it/ artificial self grandeur instead of an actual valid argument.

Just highlighting the good stuff.

Edited by HugintheCrow
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rogunz said:

I can't think of a single grind in the game that takes as long as this does

2 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Cant think of a single grind right?

This is literally omitting part of a post so you can argue a fallacy. Nicely done.

Edited by HugintheCrow

6 minutes ago, Tsardova said:

1. .... You... do realize that same argument can be applied to your end right?....

2. Not everyone has the luxury of time, assuming so to begin with is just your naive presumption at best, ignorant hypocrisy at worst. If a mode is made to be THIS boring and repetitive requiring no actual fun interaction then 

Learn to read and process other's actual well constructed argument such as the above one before trying to act all condescending.

3.Then why the hell is the mode even here/ you so adamantly defending it if the rewards are useless?

4. No.... greed and entitlement has nothing to do with the issue here. It's people like you who are the problem.... blindly defending a game mode that reeks of minimum effort padding even when you yourself admitted to the rewards being useless/ pointless.

5. Telling others to not play the mode when DE has put the (minimum) effort into the mode is just using the old adage of ignorance is bliss. It fixes nothing, ergo letting this kinda thing to possibly happen again in the future due to lack of learning by experience. You're only exacerbating the issue, not providing a solution.

6. Calling our someone as greedy and entitled when you act all high and mighty while exacerbating the issue by saying "-don't play it" as a "solution"? 

facepalm.jpg

1. Im not the one demanding the change to cater to my needs.

2. Not having a time is not an excuse. Somebody that works more should get more. Equality of outcome is socialist bs.

3. Im not defending the mode itself, just calling you out on your entitlement, im tired of demanding princesses

4. I admited in other topic that i agree that personal effort should be rewarded more and that aspect needs work, try again

5. Im not telling you to not play, im telling you to skip it if the effort is not worth your time but than dont expect to be rewarded, huge difference

6. Again you are the ones crying for a rewards that you are not willing to put effort to get and therefor the effort should be lowered so you can get them, thats entitlement no matter how you try to twist it.

How... how is even 1 hour a day of playing a game mode with absolutely zero variation okay? At least with even our most repetitive events we could switch up Warframes, weapons, etcetera. This is just the exact same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Yes, sure, if the event actually was "fun" to play for an hour a day it would be okay, but that's not the case. In its current state, I would argue it is unreasonable to ask for anything past an hour of additional grinding after you complete the first four missions. If DE wants us to spend a ton of time grinding something, I expect for them to have put time into the gameplay loop.

25 minutes ago, kuciol said:

1. Im not the one demanding the change to cater to my needs.

2. Not having a time is not an excuse. Somebody that works more should get more. Equality of outcome is socialist bs.

3. Im not defending the mode itself, just calling you out on your entitlement, im tired of demanding princesses

4. I admited in other topic that i agree that personal effort should be rewarded more and that aspect needs work, try again

5. Im not telling you to not play, im telling you to skip it if the effort is not worth your time but than dont expect to be rewarded, huge difference

6. Again you are the ones crying for a rewards that you are not willing to put effort to get and therefor the effort should be lowered so you can get them, thats entitlement no matter how you try to twist it.

1. You're feigning ignorance to an issue to allow the same mistake to be made in the future. You add nothing in the means of improving the situation in any sort of meaningful way,

2. Not having a time is not an excuse? So people who work real jobs who don't have the luxury of time because they have to pay bills and necessities and can't play shouldn't be able to play ergo entitled for asking DE to value their time that they're willing to invest in DE's mishap? Yet you claim "Somebody that works more should get more. Equality of outcome is socialist bs."? And you're saying people are entitled?

hy·poc·ri·sy
/həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense. 

3. If you're not defending the mode itself then you're merely doing it for self grandeur without any logical reasoning. You had no motivation in helping in adding to helping better the situation due to your own ignorance and only wants in to act all high and mighty only to make yourself look like a condescending child. I've grinded the pearls to get all i want from the event, fact remains that the mode's implementation is severely lacking and needs major improvements in many aspects yet you assume I only voice my complaints due to me being a "demanding princess". 

Grow up.

4.Personal effort? The mode requires 0 effort to begin with. This on top of you mentioning multiple times that the rewards are useless just to say no one is missing out on anything? Try again.

5. You told OTHERS not to play.... multiple times at that. If you yourself have forgotten your own arguments then you're lost the argument from the start. Telling me to skip it if the effort is not worth [my] time alone IS you defining that others [should]not to play the mode. You're lost in your own argument there lad.

6. No, I'm asking for changes to how DE is implementing content. Evidently many have issues with it and it does need many improvements. Again, you yourself admitted to the rewards being useless, ergo there's no real "effort" to speak of here to begin with. You yourself admitted that afk players are an issue, ergo you would be aware that literally afk-ing the mode solo or otherwise (i.e. 0 effort) would "reward" us all the same so your argument of "putting effort to be rewarded" is simply a lie that you concocted in your head to make yourself look better than others when you're certainly not.

Time is a premium, anyone who has ever worked any length of time worth a dang understand that. The fact that there are working class people who would want to invest their time in this problematic mode already shows their support for DE, and all they ask is that DE learn to value their consumers' (their life/ income source) time just a little more. That's far from entitlement, that's communication from supplier and consumer, it's a learning cycle. Evidently you don't value others' time yet you have the audacity to call others as entitled. That's hypocrisy, no matter how you try to spin it.

You refuse to see the glaring issues at hand and only want to come off as this "wise" persona/ voice of reason only to make yourself out to be a condescending hypocrite.

Edited by Tsardova