Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ambassador of Bungie.net Offtopic

(PSN)Razor9045

Greetings Offtopicans of warframe,

President of Bungie.net Offtopic RingLeader77 sends his regards.

as as my profile states I am razor9045. I am to serve as a ambassador between warframe.com Offtopic and Bungie.net Offtopic. If you wish to read about the history of Bungie.net Offtopic, please post or message me.

We (the people of Bungie.net Offtopic) aim to establish communications and an alliance with you all. We hope you will respond in kind, thus creating a great relationship between the forums.

if you have any questions, please post or pm them.

kind regards,

Saber-2 (my bungie name) and the people of Offtopic.

edit: Who is the leader of warframe offtopic? What type of government do y’all have?

Edited by (PS4)Razor9045

For UpgradeAcorn: bungie Offtopic is mostly crapposts,  there is a lot of roleplay, (which the Offtopic government is closely intertwined with). there are also some politic news, discussions, and story posts.

for Corvid, we wish to extend out influence to other forums, to spread our name and hopefully, unite the lands of Offtopic.

Oh good another sacrifice for the skull throne.

Welcome, I remember some times spent back on Destiny 1 fondly, though that was on the PS3 and can 100% say that it was a good time, even if it didn't manage to live up to the hype.

Enjoy the Forums, and if you ever need popcorn for a dumpster fire thread, just ask, everyone has a stash of it.

Edited by Aldain

8 hours ago, (PS4)Razor9045 said:

What type of government do y’all have?

Well, it's been firmly established that I'm Forum President, however what people don't realise is that the title is superfluous and I'm actually just a tyrannical monster.

As for the leader of Off Topic? I'd say the Last Post Wins thread, yes, an entire thread instead of a single person. I can think of no greater embodiment or representative for Off Topic.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Well, it's been firmly established that I'm Forum President, however what people don't realise is that the title is superfluous and I'm actually just a tyrannical monster.

As for the leader of Off Topic? I'd say the Last Post Wins thread, yes, an entire thread instead of a single person. I can think of no greater embodiment or representative for Off Topic.

Well, sorry, I'm taking over as leader of Off Topic.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

12 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Well, sorry, I'm taking over as leader of Off Topic.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I'd do think @MagPrime would have something to say about that. 

heey lets keep it to Last post wins guys m´kay

or else no cookies for you

Welcome Ambassador. Off topic's a haven more'er'less. Neutral Ground. A free space for people of all factions to mingle - but I'm getting ahead o' meself. Izzasame as players helping players and the countryside of Fan Zone's pretty quiet overall. We do get occasional insurgents here though, but it never gets too bad.

Still, be careful in yer travels in the wider forums if yer feeling it. 'Specially venturing out through General Discussions or Feedback. That's where the fighting is. The Civil Wars.

That's where the real government is, if ya can call it that. Morea group of rag-tag factions battling for supremecy, day in, day out. Ye got the loyalists - the [DE]fenders as it were. Well meanin' bunch fer the most part. Then you've got the Revolutionists - the Rebels who hate where the game's going, want nerfs or buffs or reworks for their own gain, or just think the game's dying. Then you got my faction - the rationalists. The ones who want whats best for the game. Pity we can't really agree what that is, exactly. There's the content drought survivalists, the bug exterminators, the balance merchants... and a bunch more besides And, of course, the Troll infestations, but I'm sure you know 'bout them, they're everywhere. The battlefields out there can get pretty bad at times. Fought with memes, clickbait, rational arguments... you name it, it's 

And that's why Off topic has no government, or so it is by my reckonin'. This is the no-mans-land. The place you go to rest up between fights. S'why I'm here ta greetcha - on shore leave.

Still, 'ope you have a pleasant stay here. This neck of the woods is pretty nice overall. 'Oo knows, maybe the Bungie Off topic folks can bring some semblance of order here should they decide to come, make this a real Off topic. 'til then though... tell Bungie I bring my citations of Halo's balance into battle with me. They've served me well.

FOR VARIETY AND CORE GAMEPLAY INTEGRITY!!! *distant gunfire and explosions*

43 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Welcome Ambassador. Off topic's a haven more'er'less. Neutral Ground. A free space for people of all factions to mingle - but I'm getting ahead o' meself. Izzasame as players helping players and the countryside of Fan Zone's pretty quiet overall. We do get occasional insurgents here though, but it never gets too bad.

Still, be careful in yer travels in the wider forums if yer feeling it. 'Specially venturing out through General Discussions or Feedback. That's where the fighting is. The Civil Wars.

That's where the real government is, if ya can call it that. Morea group of rag-tag factions battling for supremecy, day in, day out. Ye got the loyalists - the [DE]fenders as it were. Well meanin' bunch fer the most part. Then you've got the Revolutionists - the Rebels who hate where the game's going, want nerfs or buffs or reworks for their own gain, or just think the game's dying. Then you got my faction - the rationalists. The ones who want whats best for the game. Pity we can't really agree what that is, exactly. There's the content drought survivalists, the bug exterminators, the balance merchants... and a bunch more besides And, of course, the Troll infestations, but I'm sure you know 'bout them, they're everywhere. The battlefields out there can get pretty bad at times. Fought with memes, clickbait, rational arguments... you name it, it's 

And that's why Off topic has no government, or so it is by my reckonin'. This is the no-mans-land. The place you go to rest up between fights. S'why I'm here ta greetcha - on shore leave.

Still, 'ope you have a pleasant stay here. This neck of the woods is pretty nice overall. 'Oo knows, maybe the Bungie Off topic folks can bring some semblance of order here should they decide to come, make this a real Off topic. 'til then though... tell Bungie I bring my citations of Halo's balance into battle with me. They've served me well.

FOR VARIETY AND CORE GAMEPLAY INTEGRITY!!! *distant gunfire and explosions*

Oh. you forgot the watchers, see, those are te people who just watch and listen to the large battles of the Loyalists and the Revolutionaries. I´ve met a few myself in my travels but they do stay out of all dem tiring conflicts constantly sparking up all over these here forums.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

Oh. you forgot the watchers, see, those are te people who just watch and listen to the large battles of the Loyalists and the Revolutionaries. I´ve met a few myself in my travels but they do stay out of all dem tiring conflicts constantly sparking up all over these here forums.

*picks meme grenade shrapnel out of my hair*

Aye, that's true. I did forget 'bout them didn'i? They're either a rare breed or wise enough to seek shelter an' weather the storms. Too late fer a soldier like me now ta join em tho.

The jaws a' war must be fed with the blood of those who seek the betterment of the game.

Cheerio!

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

*picks meme grenade shrapnel out of my hair*

Aye, that's true. I did forget 'bout them didn'i? They're either a rare breed or wise enough to seek shelter an' weather the storms. Too late fer a soldier like me now ta join em tho.

The jaws a' war must be fed with the blood of those who seek the betterment of the game.

Cheerio!

Cheerio ol chum, maybe I shall see you at a another time and at another place