Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #130!

[DE]Rebecca

A couple of things motivating me to post for the first time:

* Clan management from mobile - Discovering clan chat in mobile made me think of this. It would be great even if it was something obscure like slash commands in mobile chat, but anything to be able to handle invites while offline would be great.

* Are there plans to ever offer an API? - The recent demo of palette and loadout linking will be great for helping new players, but only in-game. Having an API could easily lead to a rich ecosystem of third party apps to compliment the in-game experience.

Will we ever get a mission back story into the Stalkers past?

Will you ever do a mission where we get to choose or not choose to give ordis back his memories? 

Will you be willing to make Khora’s signature pistol “Hystrix” A duel pistol?

Can you make the drop rate of rare mods, pigments a little bit higher?

When will we be getting an infested Kavat?

Will their be more arch wings to choose from soon?

Will their be more Umbral Warframes and or mods?

Will their also be more umbral weapons? 

Will their be more Mission types that gives the warframes background? Like you have done with so many others.  

Will we be getting a Khora rework. In some missions I do Venari gets really glitchy. And Strangledome has a very delayed launch. 

Will you also be doing a infested free roam map? Just like Cetus and fortuna? 

Any update on expanding the Riven slot limit? I got three slots as a log-in reward, but I was already at max so those went into the trash apparently. I could use some extra slots because you keep adding new weapons to the game...

Oh and Valk rework when?

Please and thank you!

22 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream130_1080p.jpgCOMING SOON: Devstream #130!

Who:  Rebecca is joined by (most) of the usual crew!

What: We’re going to go over Warframe past, present, and future! What was happening at DE 7 years ago today? What’s happening at DE now? And what’s happening at DE months from now? From a sneak peek at Grendel to Railjack talk, don’t miss out!

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out.

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe

Twitch Drop: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, August 16th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, August 16th at 2 p.m ET!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Why is Warframe so good?! I love the game!!! Thanks to allí the people who can take my imagination and make it the best game in The world, thanks ED

Hi

is there going to be new rooms in orbiter with changes coming? i'm sure you can put something like relay elevator in orbiter for another floor and add some new room like storage kitchen and other things.

Is there going to be any quest for fixing ordis in future so he can remember his past??? we have cephalon fragments about his past but clearly something is missing there like it was supposed to lead us some where but u stopped the quest in middle, we know who he was and he even purged his memory for us but we aren't  doing anything for him its kinda sad.

1. Will we be able to get a 'menu' that enable us to see the placed decorations and eventually retrive them to our inventory?

2. More parts for kit-guns? maybe an AK-Kit-Gun?

3. More events like the Dog Days, please? That was really a lot of fun! Maybe season themed... ahem... snowball fight... ahem...

4. Dog Days based PvP ? It is a great starting point! Add more soaktron like weapons and you are done!

5. Any news about the 'New Channeling'?

6. Next relay rebuild?

7. News on the Corpus motorized weicle shown on the plains some devstream before tennocon 2019?

8. Last Orb Fight?

9. For [DE]Steve: How much time did it take to come up with the Worframe Lore?

10. Is the new reboot like start of the game coming before or after the New War? And is the New War coming before or after Railjack?

Keep up the amazing work!!!

As stated at tennocon you said your aim was to release the new orbiter facelift soon since you were unable to after tennocon and that it would come with the new dojo room for the empyrean update. im sure some of us would like to know since its been 2 months what is the current hold up? we have also seen noting of resource costs as promised in devstream 129. what are they going to be???

Archived