Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #130!

[DE]Rebecca

Could we please get the ability to choose a color for banners in the dojo?

And can the return spawn location from any mission started in Dojo Navigation please be Dojo Navigation? I keep spawning back into random rooms on whole other floors away from Navigation.

How about weapon tips in the Arsenal similar to Warframe tips? Many weapons have weird mechanics or synergies that are far from obvious without the wiki.

Good Morning
I hope everyone is okay.

My name is Duann, I am Brazilian and forgive me for the mistakes of English described. kkk

I like stories and I love to create contexts. For some time I have been creating stories for future Waframe sagas, always linking the others already deferred by you. "This story I'm developing is a link between Ballas, Natah 'and the Great Nebula region."

I would like to have an opportunity to pass all the information to the developers of the game's "historical development".

It could have an event about storytelling.

Thank you very much

MISSED OPPORTUNITY

1.My human boy has GIANT ARM CANNON

BUT CANT FISH OR MINE ?

2. My human boy Smaller than K DRIVE kids can't ride K DRIVE ?

3. My HUMAN BOY WHY CANT HE RIDE KUBROW (silly I know)

4. Why aren't more DE members in the story. 

5. CANT MINE OR FISH WITH FRIENDS

On 2019-08-14 at 10:29 AM, Cmdr-A said:

3. Can we possibly ever get a shield increasing aura mod? We have a health increasing one, and an armor increasing one, and a sprint speed increasing one, but we don't have one for shields yet.

Brief Respite, increases your shields when an ability is used much like the Augur Set

I have an important question. When decorating the dojo, the grid function has been around for some time. This saves massive time. however, the function hardly works on the ps4. the grid is constantly changing, which makes it useless. will that be fixed soon? Or is my circle of friends the only one with this problem?

We've been hunting and preserving animals for a while now, between both Orb Vallis and the Plains. And while we've gotten a ton of floofs, we've never actually seen where the animals are being put. So is there any plan to add a wildlife conservation area to the game, where you can see all of the animals you've brought in and watch them interact?

Nice!

When Scott mentioned the topic of Vauban changes and how he is (possibly) looking into his whole kit , will the team be touching his Prime Trailer if the rework happens to heavily change him?

Also, will the "hidden blade"-ish snake thingy, that will be coming in the (hopefuly) near future, going to be customizable? (Skins and colors in particular)

1) Some gamemodes have extremely low player bases being mostly played for rewards due to being either very buggy, just unenjoyable or a combination of the two (the main two off the top of my head are defection and infested salvage). Does DE have a process to identify gamemodes that have very few players and either rework the mode or replace it with an alternative? And does DE have any plans to address either defection or infested salvage.

2) Syndicate sigils being tied to who you earn standing with mean if you want to earn standing with another faction it requires switching the appearance options for every Warframe that you use (for some of us this is a lot of frames). Could this be replaced by an option in the syndicate screen to select who you want to earn standing for that is not frame dependant?

3) Could a load out selection dialog be added to cetus and fortuna bounty selection?

On 2019-08-14 at 9:20 AM, xSuperUserx said:

Can we please get an update on Melee 3.0?! You guys showed off how stances and attacks would change months ago but ever since the "Flow" update we have gotten nothing. Please don't let this be abandoned in it's less-than-half-finished state.

We got the Wukong rework, which also served as a test bed for the stance control changes with his 4. Though yeah more info on the next phase would be great.

•  Is there a chance that Boosters will countdown when you're playing a mission instead? I've find it counter productive logging in the game only to find out I have 14 hours worth of booster when I only have 3 hours to play the game.
  • Since you showed us the modular archwing frames, will the skill be connected to what modular part you're using, or is this gonna be a set skills for all modular archwings?
  • And can we get a visual icon indicating vaulted relic? Instead of tabbing on every relic in the game?

I was wondering you would give a little insight to 1. How the Mag/Vauban rework is going/when its launching. 2. Any more info on the new Kavats and stasis slots removal? 3. Would it be possible to add a arsenal change to open world areas to modify your loadout while 'roaming?' 4. How are archwings going to be changed with empryean other than the bllink change and Itzal nerf? 5. In terms of the crew in the Railjack, you have already shown a solaris engineer, but will we be able to hire grineer defectors and former corpus like Ergo? 6. How will the Railjack work when solo, will there be specters instead of players, the systems (pilot, gunners, repairs, resource compaction) being controlled by the cephalon, or people you hire to fill the roles?

Thanks for making a great game and communicating with the community!

Three questions about Empyrean/Railjack:

1. How is crew management gonna work? Will we be able to hire people from Solaris United, Ostron and other Syndicates (like Suda, New Loka, Steel Meridian...)?
2. How are the Railjack parts going to be obtained? Will we get them from a quest? From Dojo Labs?
3. Are Railjacks modular or they have pre-set full models, like Landing Crafts?

Hey. Since it said this might be a bit of a retrospective stream, I wanted to ask something:

From an ancient darkSector trailer along with old Warframe footage, I gather the lore has gone through a few changes. I'm always curious about creative processes, so I'm wondering: when and how did you all come up what the Tenno and warframes are (as they're shown in Second Dream and Sacrifice), and when did you decide that's what you were going to do?

(I could repeat this question for every corner of Warframe's lore, but I'll stick to those. 😊 )

Sorry if this question has been asked/answered before. Love your game and looking forward to the stream!

• Can we have some original assets made for Arbitration items? Vitus Essences, the revive markers and even the revival tokens are all recycled assets from other parts of the game. Recolored nitains, life support capsules and Index Points respectively. Is there any plan to make these items unique to reduce asset recycling? The Vitus Essences could be some kind of bright crystal, to emphasize its rarity and value. The revive markers could be like a sort of totem, with the Arbiters Helmet at the top like some kind of idol or mortuary stone.
  • Will there be Dropships added to regular Grineer planet missions, the way there are Dropships adding soldiers to planet Corpus missions?
  • Any word about the Eximus Rework? There was talk of destructible aura generators. Is this still a plan?
  • Please let us use the default meshes for Prime Gear. Both Weapons and Sentinels! Allows us more customization options.
  • The Grineer Commander. He does a little dance and switch teleports you. Is there any intention of reworking him into something more interesting, like the Plains Of Eidolon commanders maybe?
  • When is the new introduction quest and intro cinematic supposed to be added to the game?
  • When are the new Infested Enemies teased at Tennocon going to be added to the game?

Since the theme is about past present and future, can you shed some light on how Warframe will continue (if at all) on the upcoming PS5 and the Xbox Scarlett consoles?

I'm particularly interested in how our progress will carry over (if at all) as well as how trophies/achievements will carry over as well.

Now that Particle's have been updated for quite some time, can Mirage go back to "firing on all 4 cylinders" with particle based weaponry? While the damage may be the same, the area of effect for particle weapons is half that of hit-scan weapons.

A good example is the Supra vs the Gorgon. The Supra deals more damage, but has less of a chance at hitting targets. The opposite is true for the Gorgon, with it dealing less damage, but it has a greater chance at hitting targets. All simply due to only 2 clones firing particle based weaponry, which was only changed because, at the time, large amount of particles were causing problems for many players.

Archived