Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #130!

[DE]Rebecca

12 hours ago, primalrage26 said:

corposant prime ephemera is a prime exclusive that u can buy on market if its made available to get without real money then we all want a refund 

Yeah. I meant if we could get other, new ephemera that are like Corprosant Prime and Smoking Body. Most of them are "step enhancers" and it would be nice to get more visual auras. And, it would also be nice to be able to just grab them (the new ones) from the market and not through some boss hellgrind.

Hi there! 

Right now, having a single dagger equipped feels a bit odd, as a dagger would be just as easy to combine with a pistol as a glaive. What is your opinion on making daggers wielded together with a pistol, and to make the dagger throwable like the javlok? (So it will not return automatically like a glaive)

1. Please, OH PLEASE, tell me the new Thicc Boi is going to have a large fork melee weapon. Please, please, please.

2. Will lost rewards tdue to failed host migrations ever get a fix?

3. Might it be possible to add a little checkbox next to the random color option, to have the random pull from every pallet instead of just one at a time?

Hello !

- Could you make a mod for Helios that allows him to scan Kavats and Plants indefinitely (and from further) ?

- Have you ever considered making enclaves and villages like Cetus and Fortuna, but without an open-World ? That way we could get to meet more factions, then we could do normal missions for them on regular tiles set, like one per planet, that help understand the story, etc...

Could we please:

- be able to finish previous Nightwave Chapters, so that we could get remaining rewards from those? Would be great for newer players too
- get additional mod slots for Augments? So we could compliment out builds with them, not build around them. 

• When will we get rid of the Hologram lotus and just get uncle Ordis give us the info we need instead.
     (lotus is dead to us it's been so long now that i feel its time we move on from her for good.) 

About Dojos, will there be any updates to them soon? For example bugfixes like how some objects don't seem to snap on the same grid as other objects of the same kind, leaving strange small gaps between certain objects, or how some ojects randomly rotate another 10 degrees or so out of nowhere, or even some new decorations or the ability to make assets even smaller/bigger so we can make smaller details.

Oh cool, i got some questions! 😉

Shoulder Plates:

1. Pls can you fix the Edo shoulder armor by Nekros Prime. I used them all the time for Nekros. After Nekros Prime came out the shoulder armor looks crooked not really on the upper arm. All the other Armor sets looking good and they are on the right place. thx

2. Can you the Prisma Edo looks like the Prisma Daedalus with the clear flames inside? I imagine the flames are only in the 4 shimmering panels not over the hole middle space. that would be cool!

VR-Support:

I mean 3rd-Person not 1st-Person. I would love to enjoy your "Warframe World" so i can look around and my frame in front of me!!!

I saw a video years ago you tested it in the Orbiter. Pls DE 🤞

Thx Mikroby

With other studios making donations to the Blender Foundation, and Ubisoft's animation studio switching to Blender 2.8 as their main tool, does (or will) DE allow Blender to be used anywhere in the pipeline, or does every artist there hate it like most Autodesk users I meet?

Wisp changes from her smooth floating animation to a regular running animation as though she has feet when a melee weapon is held in her hands after meleeing. This is a bug, right? Or is she meant to be able to walk on ghost feet?

Why doesn't Geoff The Swolinator have a presence on Artstation?

Is Steve's Wikipedia page accurate?

Does the lore allow for more Umbras?
If so, Ash Umbra please.

The pets, moas, and sentinels are a great concept but on all fronts in modern Warframe they fall flat and leave me feeling disappointed nearly every time I try to engage with those systems in a meaningful way.  I know it's probably beyond the scope of things currently, but I've heard mentioned several times a "pets v2.0" and was just wondering what the progress is (if any) towards that update? Thank you!

can we get a 3d dojo planner?

it would be great to have a dojo editor as a separate program for prototyping. the 2d one is good but it's hard to visualize how it feels in 3d space.
being able to instantly add and delete rooms and decorate with with everything unlocked would make building the actual dojo more efficient, since time wont be spent waiting for construction to finish then having to delete it because it doesn't look right.

it would also be fun to just play around with since most people don't and wont have their own dojo.
no cross game functionality required.

1. Will Baro's decorations get a size shift to be the same size as the decor from simaris?

2. Is there plans for player housing? Like an inbetween of the orbiter and the dojo.

3. When are we gonna see a proper Plaguestar Equivalent on Fortuna/Orb Vallis? Thermia Fissures hasn't done that much to be a "plaguestar" and is more like a ghoul event.

4. Are there plans to divert decorations in Cetus to a different NPC to work to a similar extent to Ticker?

Archived