The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfarme does nothing when players breaks terms of service, teaming in conclave has no repercussions..?

(PSN)Used-Tofu

For about a years now, a group of players/ alliance have been teaming on conclave ps4 without repercussions and unnoticed by the developers and the community.

Examples

•Ex 1:   A player from there group/alliance would join in an annihilation match and than inv the others. They would than quickly fill up the lobby and team who ever is with them, and there done with match they beggin to shame the player who they just teamed upon, calling them things that break terms of service including racism.

•Ex 2:  A player from there group/alliance joins a match of team annihilation, and than Inv's the others. The players from the group/alliance than quickly join and fill up all of the positions on the enemy team and the team that "your" on the players on your team that's are in in this group/alliance decide to help the enemy team, not only making the game a solo 1v4 but giving the enemy advantages as in, if there nidus, give them free stack. While all of this going down there ruining player experience and boosting.

I understand that conclave is mediocre and small compared to the rest of the game but I dont believe that just because it's small it's shouldn't get the attention that's needed. At this point I dont really care for these players to get banned just for the topic to be brought to light and that this happens consistently.

Now please just read and this and reply back with an open mind it's a serious topic

Pointless effort in a pointless mode that was played even less than trials. It just takes no extra resources leaving it in . If you want to be that guy about it. Just keep reporting them.

Typically, they just want to get points fast for a abandoned mode, get their cosmetics and bounce.

Please please please, if anyone is typing racist comments, screenshot and send a support ticket to DE. That does not belong in any game.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)TAKETHE_L said:

At this point I dont really care for these players to get banned just for the topic to be brought to light and that this happens consistently.

Not that I don't believe it happened to you, but if this was happening all the time we'd hear more about it, and this is the first time I've heard of it.

Trust me when , your only hearing about it cause I posted it in the general discussion.

And because every player that has been teamed up on has done everything In the eyes of terms and service and reporters players, but nothing has been done so they have e little faith to even none.  I thought outside the box today thats all.

Edited by (PS4)TAKETHE_L

13 minutes ago, (PS4)TAKETHE_L said:

Trust me when , your only hearing about it cause I posted it in the general discussion.

And because every player that has been teamed up on has done everything In the eyes of terms and service and reporters players, but nothing has been done so they have e little faith to even none.  I thought outside the box today thats all.

I'm sorry but you have presented no evidence to support your claim. You are asking us, and DE to take you at your word. I know for a fact that DE enforces the TOS, so I have to call bull here. Either it is not happening nearly as often as you are implying or people are not filing report tickets with proof of the violations. 

Edited by Xirka

30 minutes ago, (PS4)TAKETHE_L said:

And there bot teaming to get standing or work on getting the syanadana, there teaming to gain dominance over a small game mode na d belittle other players no matter if there skilled or not new or old.

Possibly OR some clans out there just really went "Let's monopolize the Conclave" as their mission for the week, just because.

The only possibilities I see (as someone that dont touch that game mode, and above all else in PC platform, therefore has no evidence to uphold or deny your claims) is that:

a) The above;

b) They were berating other players because they were ruining their "conclave rep farm". (Still, racism is punishable offence)

Another thing you could do is filling the ignore list with their names, won't do much about their behavior, but at least you wont have to bother with poor language attitude.

Edited by Korusagi

Yeah, in the second round in that clip it's pretty clear that 3 of them are working together.

However, creating tickets is the only thing you can really do in this case, sadly.

As you can see, the people in General Discussion have "other priorities", and bringing up issues with other players is not condoned on the forums. Although the topic itself isn't about naming & shaming, I'd wager it won't be long until some mod takes action.

There's nothing that any of us on the forums can do.  Please submit support tickets.  If people are sending harassing messages to you over PM or in game chat, screenshot and send to support.

Also, yes, you can send the videos you have to support, although you'll likely need to explain what is happening and why it's bad.  You can also grab screenshots of profiles to show the people involved and their clan affiliations.  Be detailed.  The more detail you can provide support, the easier you make it on them.

As sad as it is with people doing these things I still see it as wasted resources if DE were to do anything about it actively. It is a very niche part of WF with extremely small activity. Your best bet is to report it or simply just leave the matches where it happens.

It hasnt really gone unnoticed by the community, it is just that there is barely any part of the community playing conclave or giving a crap about what is going on in there. DE likely thinks the same and sees it as a waste to dedicate resources to monitor it outside of the odd report-with-evidence. It is more one of those things that are left there, but with no real support. A take what you get kinda deal when you play it.

"How do I deal with Cheaters, AFKing, or Trolls?

If you encounter someone you believe to be cheating, take screenshots/videos, take note of the users alias and what is causing you to believe he is cheating/hacking. Submit a ticket under the report a user category with as much information as possible.

Users who are mission griefing, AFKing can also be reported in the report a user category. Please provide screenshots or videos of the users behavior as proof for the support staff. Be sure to take note of the users alias and provide as much information as possible.

If you want to report spam or other language offenses, please click here."

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200287090-How-to-deal-with-Cheaters-AFKing-trolling-

Posting about it on the forums will not do anything to resolve this. Submitting support tickets with evidence is much more likely get action on this.

Support: http://support.warframe.com/

Also support will not tell you if action is taken against another user based on your report and if support investigates and determines that the rules were not broken then they won't take action against another user just because you said to do so.

• Like 2