Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #258: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

824ac2631db53db10729a0687ebbf9d9.jpg

Have your umbrellas ready and get out of the pool, Rebecca and Megan are taking on the Hydrolyst for the Hydrolyst Hunter Nightwave Act! 

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and TennoCon 2019 Simaris Glyph Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward!

See you here tonight, August 22nd at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

41 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Hopefully this can shine a light on how often things break during that fight. Being unable to cast abilities is really not very fun. So as mean as it sounds, i hope either Rebecca or Megan experience those bugs.

They are taking on the HYDROLYST. Not Ropaloplalolyst

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Pohani_Herkules:

They are taking on the HYDROLYST. Not Ropaloplalolyst

Ropalolyst disrupting movement abilities is one of its abilities, using transeference while doing eidolon hunts may just prevent you from using abilities in general. Then there is also the Eidolon just randomly teleporting away even if a filled lure was attached.

On 2019-08-14 at 12:38 PM, [DE]Megan said:

I originally thought this was just an invulnerability bug thing. Then I saw this hotfix and decided to do some testing. Turns out, Excalibur Umbra specifically still loses certain buffs (e.g. Oberon's Renewal, Wisp's Reservoir's, Volt's Speed, Physique mod bonus) when transferring to Operator. Also, while the invulnerability effect of Vazarin's Protective Dash now remains after transferring back into your warframe (thank you for that), Excalibur Umbra is still once again the only one that doesn't keep the invulnerability effect.

I'm remembering Update 24.4.0 where Magus Repair was fixed to work with Excalibur Umbra. The repeating factor in all of this, where Umbra keeps losing buffs/beneficial effects, seems to be Transference. Which brings me to ask: are all of these problems happening because of the sentience part of Umbra's passive? Even normal Excalibur is unaffected from all this just like every other warframe. While the idea is cool and the Sacrifice quest explains how he's capable of doing this, even now months after release, I still strongly believe Umbra shouldn't be independently active when you use your Operator.

I love Excalibur, and Excalibur Umbra is great, but the one thing that makes Excalibur Umbra just straight up worse than normal Excalibur, is his sentience passive. Why does the damage and procs that Umbra takes come back to me? Why am I being punished for the fault of something of which I have no control over? If we could lose the sentience in Umbra's passive, not only will it make Umbra a much more enjoyable (and safer) warframe, but I seriously believe Umbra will stop having all these Operator related problems that affect solely him.

Please for the love of god, just let Umbra be idle and invulnerable like all the other warframes.

Archived