Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can the revive system in arbitrations be removed already?

(PSN)ChaosTheNerd

1 minute ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

you quote is literally not related to anything ive said

Remember that guy you mentioned who keep spamming "revive me"? This is what happens when they think they're too good for the game before getting a slap on their back of the head by dying before the first reward drops

And remember, a slap to the face is an insult, to the back of the head is a wake-up call

hace 1 minuto, sinnae dijo:

If you turn "don't pick up any revive pips" into a mini-game and just never revive people the game mode suddenly becomes bearable again.

I don't even remember if those have icons on the minimap. Do they?
Because as a true warframe pro, I play looking at only the minimap 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 844448 said:

Remember that guy you mentioned who keep spamming "revive me"? This is what happens when they think they're too good for the game before getting a slap on their back of the head by dying before the first reward drops

And remember, a slap to the face is an insult, to the back of the head is a wake-up call

ah ok my mistake, i thought you were referring to me

This Idea :

6 hours ago, elmetnuter said:

3 lives like in Mario games will solve this. I am not for punishing player out of mistakes but also not for the current system that can cascade everybody to fail.

or this Idea

12 hours ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I think they should do away with the med tower and just place the player in the void like when a Limbo hits you with it where you can't really interact with anything but you can run around till the round is over or the team has reached the next time limit...then that player is back in if the rest of the team decides to continue..

This 2 ideas can fix problem that "casual comunity" and "pro/tryhard comunity" is looking for no tokens no severe punshiments and anyoences and after the 3 revives system they can go to the void and do nothing and move around so that they dont lose rewards for being afk for to long they can also pick resources the only thing they really can´t do is shot them and help the team out.

But if we are talking only about the stupid revive system then we are missing the bigger picture people for exemple defense mode defection are bare unplayable because HOST MIGRATIONS LIke is it hard to make the defense point Imortal because of a host migration DE like you do it with warframe but for a defense point as well as a 5 seconds wait so that enemies then after 5 secs will spawn again  Tada now 2 problems somewhat solved

3rd the duration of missions  needs to cut in half and make the enemies level start from 90 to 100 so it feels like a sortie also the old concept of bosses spawning in like gustra tree and zanuka are amazing ideas and it could also be useful if we could get rewards from them.

4th the rewards okey the rewards you get from arbi are gud if players are low on endo but in the other perspective there isnt like relics or kuva stuff rigth sooo lets uptade the vitus essence store as tehe only reason for now is archgun rivens lets make it where you can buy for exemple our own arbitration drone wich will cost 40 vitus essences activating a mini imortality mode when we die once also add Kuva extractors where we can extract daily 5k kuva also being able to buy up to 4 each of them would cost atleast 50 vitus essences also this excavators can´t be reapaired making you somewhat repeat the event if you want the daily 20k kuva you can get from and a 3rd reward would be for 5 vitus essence being able to buy relic packs but these are special packs they only give you radiant relicswhere you get a lith a meso a neo and a axi relic everytime you open 

Tadada this are my solutions to the rest of arbi if i missed anything it might off been because i dont play this already for quite a long while so plz keep in that in mind (even though i put this on the end of my writing)

I would love to hear what you think of my ideas well me probabally gonna go to sleep 3am here xd 

Edited because to much space bar pressed xd

Edited by Baskalina

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

All i want is for the drones to leave 

well this idea is gud yes but then it somewhat would be a nuking ground like ESO wich is boring grind because nuking 

Atleast making enemies sustanaible to CC

29 minutes ago, Baskalina said:

This Idea :

or this Idea

This 2 ideas can fix problem that "casual comunity" and "pro/tryhard comunity" is looking for no tokens no severe punshiments and anyoences and after the 3 revives system they can go to the void and do nothing and move around so that they dont lose rewards for being afk for to long they can also pick resources the only thing they really can´t do is shot them and help the team out.

But if we are talking only about the stupid revive system then we are missing the bigger picture people for exemple defense mode defection are bare unplayable because HOST MIGRATIONS LIke is it hard to make the defense point Imortal because of a host migration DE like you do it with warframe but for a defense point as well as a 5 seconds wait so that enemies then after 5 secs will spawn again  Tada now 2 problems somewhat solved

3rd the duration of missions  needs to cut in half and make the enemies level start from 90 to 100 so it feels like a sortie also the old concept of bosses spawning in like gustra tree and zanuka are amazing ideas and it could also be useful if we could get rewards from them.

4th the rewards okey the rewards you get from arbi are gud if players are low on endo but in the other perspective there isnt like relics or kuva stuff rigth sooo lets uptade the vitus essence store as tehe only reason for now is archgun rivens lets make it where you can buy for exemple our own arbitration drone wich will cost 40 vitus essences activating a mini imortality mode when we die once also add Kuva extractors where we can extract daily 5k kuva also being able to buy up to 4 each of them would cost atleast 50 vitus essences also this excavators can´t be reapaired making you somewhat repeat the event if you want the daily 20k kuva you can get from and a 3rd reward would be for 5 vitus essence being able to buy relic packs but these are special packs they only give you radiant relicswhere you get a lith a meso a neo and a axi relic everytime you open 

Tadada this are my solutions to the rest of arbi if i missed anything it might off been because i dont play this already for quite a long while so plz keep in that in mind (even though i put this on the end of my writing)

I would love to hear what you think of my ideas well me probabally gonna go to sleep 3am here xd 

it doesnt matter how many times we give these ideas, theyd never listen and would just put more bs stuff in for casual players

30 minutes ago, Baskalina said:

This Idea :

or this Idea

but youre ideas are pretty good!

• Like 1

Arbitrations showed perfectly why I stopped taking Warframe serious.

The first week was fun, everyone brought their cool frames with unique builds. It would have been even better without the stupid drones adding some sort of invulnerability. The rewards were awful though. Then they started to remove the challenge AND added the revive mechanic which is strictly speaking breaking the game. 

Now as a result of the reduced difficulty, you find the same leechers in the game mode as everywhere else, which not only die constantly BUT also debuff you because of the revive mechanic. The reward for are still kinda dissapointing. This mode was a good start for the players which have everything in this game and then they watered it down.

Then they let the game mode die as all the other ones before by not adding anything to the reward pool or changing the game mechanics.

BTW. some of you seem to have a wrong idea about high level content, you don't have to be tanky. Heavy cc combined with big damage or armor stripping worksfine too. I've seen Banshees wiping the floor with the enemies in 30min+ runs in the first week just because they played the frame extremely well.

14 minutes ago, Zorndar said:

Arbitrations showed perfectly why I stopped taking Warframe serious.

The first week was fun, everyone brought their cool frames with unique builds. It would have been even better without the stupid drones adding some sort of invulnerability. The rewards were awful though. Then they started to remove the challenge AND added the revive mechanic which is strictly speaking breaking the game. 

Now as a result of the reduced difficulty, you find the same leechers in the game mode as everywhere else, which not only die constantly BUT also debuff you because of the revive mechanic. The reward for are still kinda dissapointing. This mode was a good start for the players which have everything in this game and then they watered it down.

Then they let the game mode die as all the other ones before by not adding anything to the reward pool or changing the game mechanics.

BTW. some of you seem to have a wrong idea about high level content, you don't have to be tanky. Heavy cc combined with big damage or armor stripping worksfine too. I've seen Banshees wiping the floor with the enemies in 30min+ runs in the first week just because they played the frame extremely well.

thats pretty much why i stopped taking warframe so seriously and started being critical because DE just cant seem to make content actually good

7 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

Yeah, have fun with dealing the invisible Toxic Ancient breath or grenade OHK (i.e: RNG deciding that you need to be screwed in particular) and then being locked out.

Agreed! And some valuable team mate who wouldn't otherwise die if not for one of those OHK grenades would no longer be able to help and the mission would come to a premature end.

I get why DE added the debuf to the tokens... to basically help prevent trolls from avoiding resurrecting anyone ever. Now if someone accidentally picks up a token, they either have to live with the debuf for the rest of the game or resurrect someone. But we also have the possibility of unhelpful leechers who we should legitimately not resurrect (because they shouldn't be there in the first place).

1 minute ago, nslay said:

Agreed! And some valuable team mate who wouldn't otherwise die if not for one of those OHK grenades would no longer be able to help and the mission would come to a premature end.

I get why DE added the debuf to the tokens... to basically help prevent trolls from avoiding resurrecting anyone ever. Now if someone accidentally picks up a token, they either have to live with the debuf for the rest of the game or resurrect someone. But we also have the possibility of unhelpful leechers who we should legitimately not resurrect (because they shouldn't be there in the first place).

thats the issue, i dont want to be forced into reviving people because they brought crappy builds and will immediately die after i revive them

thats the issue, i dont want to be forced into reviving people because they brought crappy builds and will immediately die after i revive them

Made a thread about it, I need your voice

• Like 1

But if you play with some elitist troll and you die because you accidentally got caught in an OHK grenade blast, you may not ever be resurrected without that token debuf. I honestly try to resurrect valuable team mates pronto to help the mission last longer... But you know, there are a handful of nasty players we encounter sometimes.

1 hour ago, Baskalina said:

well this idea is gud yes but then it somewhat would be a nuking ground like ESO wich is boring grind because nuking 

Atleast making enemies sustanaible to CC

That's why i play eso more than arbies

It has difficulty when not playing saryn...and it doesn't cripple me at the same time

2 hours ago, nslay said:

But if you play with some elitist troll and you die because you accidentally got caught in an OHK grenade blast, you may not ever be resurrected without that token debuf. I honestly try to resurrect valuable team mates pronto to help the mission last longer... But you know, there are a handful of nasty players we encounter sometimes.

"Everyone gets one" is a good rule of thumb for reviving teammates, imo. I don't mind reviving someone once. Past that, repeated deaths just tells me they're not built to last any longer and realistically there's no point jeopardizing myself to res them.

On 2019-08-28 at 8:53 PM, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

while its easy to say this happened one time, i wish it was one time, this has happenend on multiple occasions to the point i just left the mission because i dont wanna hear someone cry about dying in arbi

About how often do you do arbitrations and how often do you have this happening to you?