The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Postponed: Devstream #131

[DE]Rebecca

Hi all!

We mentioned last Devstream that we had no known date for Devstream #131 due to overlapping vacations and our Tokyo Game Show trip.
I'm just putting this information in writing here so everyone has an accurate source that is easy to find.

See you in a bit!

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

no known date for Devstream #131

It has been 2 minutes, do you know now? 

😛 /s

Just now, FerockQuartz said:

So this affects Gauss' release too?

Why would it, its just the dev stream not the release of the mainline.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all!

We mentioned last Devstream that we had no known date for Devstream #131 due to overlapping vacations and our Tokyo Game Show trip.
I'm just putting this information in writing here so everyone has an accurate source that is easy to find.

See you in a bit!

Can you give us a tentative date?

1 hour ago, NoSpax said:

Shouldn't this also affect Prime Time, when everyone is going out of office? Just saying.

They didn't say everyone was going out of office, just select individuals with relations to the dev stream, such as Rebecca and Steve who are both going to the Toky Game show. Those issues shouldn't extend into things like prime times which really anyone on the community team can cover. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all!

See you in a bit!

Congrats on your Sister company, Athlon Games, getting the distribution to the recently reanimated Telltale games library!

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all!

See you in a bit!

Hopefully it's soon. Love you all at DE. Super super hyped for the Tenno space battles. 

Also, you guys are traveling all over the world. Any plans to come to New Zealand for our Armageddon game show? 

Archived