Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

stalker! i had enough of you

(XBOX)Oussii

is it normal that in one day the stalker attacks me 5 times in one afternoon?

Practically every mission i did, i had the stalker coming.

when does this stop? i had enough of him. specially when he spawn in a spy mission while you are hacking the console,

Stalker, I had enough of you!!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

when does this stop? i had enough of him. specially when he spawn in a spy mission while you are hacking the console,

lel

Stop killin bosses for a while.

He atracks you only once after you kill a boss. Either you kill him or he does you, he wont come again untill you kill the boss again. Unless you keep leaving whenever stalker shows, without killing him/him killing you. Then he might show again so someone actually gets killed.

Just now, Envy123 said:

Stop killin bosses for a while.

He atracks you only once after you kill a boss. Either you kill him or he does you, he wont come again untill you kill the boss again. Unless you keep leaving whenever stalker shows, without killing him/him killing you. Then he might show again so someone actually gets killed.

i haven't kill any except in sorties

he used to spawn once a week, but 6 times in a day? that's annoying

6 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Check your gear wheel. Just in case you've replaced air support with Stalker beacons.

Dread has a 37% drop chance, while Hate and despair have a 5%. Stalker barely uses any projectiles, uses the war more often (has a low drop rate too), and yet, I have 6 dread blueprints, 1 broken war blueprint (still have it), and 2 smoke ephemera. Considering you git attacked 5 times, chances are you should be able to get some stalker goodies.

On a side note, can we PLEASE trade blueprints? Weapons are so few and far between for the stalker, they probably would sell on for like 30 - 40 plat. I'd love to sell my 6 unused and always unused dreads for 10p to the people who don't have one and really want it.

21 hours ago, rand0mname said:

Congrats on your 5... wait 7 Dread BP!

Easy credits.

Edit: Pretend like you are happy to see him. In my experience, nothing scares Stalker away faster then an unhealthy display of obsessive enthusiasm.

not dread. some ephemeria, war, and mods, no bows lol

On 2019-08-28 at 9:00 PM, (XB1)Oussii said:

trust me you do want stalker to keep stalking ya so you can get his drops

21 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

trust me you do want stalker to keep stalking ya so you can get his drops

Trust me, i don't need his drops,. i got at least a dozen of each and 2 ephemeria. i am MR27 and i am not missing anything in the game.

He is just a pain in the A$$ and a waste of time in the mission, and if the doors weren't locked, i would have just ignored him

On 2019-08-29 at 1:52 AM, xHeretic said:

I've killed every single boss more times that I can remember trying to lure him out the basement where he lives and i've seen it like 3 times in the past month and i play warframe almost every day, lucky you.

Go in mission underpowered...he's a bully, then have your mates take his wallet