The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmission Palette: Twitch Drops and Mixer Rewards Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

Not working.    Dealing Twitch is such a teeth pulling pain. 

After several attempts I left a stream running while going out to pick up food, I came back with stream still running... another NOPE.

Does tabbing out for a single moment invalidate the watched time?     Should Twitch integrate with cameras with eyeball tracking to make sure it has our FULL ATTENTION?  Be sure not to blink too much!

🤬

Hoops hoops more hoops.  Get jumping, fools.

13 minutes ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

So what are the requirement now?

I hear the minimum 480p one
unmuted
not tabbed

what else?

maybe these should be listed on the twitch drop guide too since guide only tell us to link account and watch, but no detail on those above.

Also what counts as "tabbed"? If I'm playing Warframe on one monitor but have the stream on the other monitor, does it read that as "tabbed"? Do we have to literally end all multitasking? Based on reports of people watching it on mobile apps and still not getting the drop, my gut says "no" and this drop is somehow just broken... but given that I have been having trouble with drops ever since Tennocon when I had none before, I'm also not sure either way.

I agree that some answers would be nice.. but as also stated, we may just have to wait until Monday.

32 minutes ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

So what are the requirement now?

I hear the minimum 480p one
unmuted
not tabbed

what else?

maybe these should be listed on the twitch drop guide too since guide only tell us to link account and watch, but no detail on those above.

If 480p is a requirement i wont get it and its unreasonable. Some peoples connection cant handle it. like mine

5 hours ago, Dexodrill said:

Having issues myself with the drops no past history with issues. And yes before being asked, I did go ahead and followed the guide to unlink and relink my twitch prime account with my Warframe account, even went ahead and closed out twitch, reopened and started up again, gave it 2 hours of extra vewing, no change. No drop. Got the Ducats drop and all drops before that but nothing from the partners. After the 2 hours with one partner, I swapped to another partner for 45 minutes, no change, no drop. Now leaving it on this partner. 

If we have Mixer linked, could it be that we have to use Mixer instead? As in that case I will just remove Mixer as I prefer Twitch over Mixer. 

This.  Also are there even Partners on Mixer?

48 minutes ago, b4timert said:

If 480p is a requirement i wont get it and its unreasonable. Some peoples connection cant handle it. like mine

Also i'm sure it's not that, since i've streamed both at 144p (was listening to the stream while playing, so lowered the res to limit the bandwidth) and at 720p, for at least 1h each, and didn't get it either.

Also the not tabbed isn't a requirement, since this is my first time having issues, and i've always had the stream on background.

I don't usually participate in forum discussion, but a lot of information shared here is absolutely bogus:

• You don't need to be tabbed into the stream
  • You don't need to have it unmuted
  • You don't need to have it a 480p minimum, or any specific resolution for that matter.

This is not how Twitch handles this kind of drop system. I've collected items and drops from a variety of games and the only requirements are 1) watching for a certain amount of time (in this case 30 minutes) and 2) watching a certain streamer (in this case it's Warframe partners).

What's happening right now, is an issue either on Twitch or DE's end. From what I've heard, nobody on Twitch is getting the drop, and there are no Mixer streamers which are live to allow to test the connection on there. Best thing everyone can do is sit tight, enjoy whoever they happen to be watching, and expect this issue to be resolved next week. I also imagine that the time you spend watching a stream is still logged, so I'm guessing you'll be credited with the palette automatically once the issue is resolved. If not, then we'll just have to watch for another 30! 🙂

On 2019-08-31 at 3:33 AM, Harmakis said:

ok ill rephrase it for you .. 
im watching almost every stream , and since the tennocon stream , i didnt get any drops .. 
idk know where is the problem , twitch or warframe .. 

there is a page on the forum for this issue , that's mean it is not unusual problem .. ( I DID every thing this that guid say)

Maybe try "Linking" your Warframe account to your Twitch account, question mark

Archived