The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tau System Is A Paradise For The Strongest Tenno

VotumPrime

That sacred system with a blue star is basically the Valhalla of the strongest Tenno. Endless hordes of Sentient that are even more advanced and stronger than the ones we face now, with over a millennia of uninterrupted advancement and progress! These unsuspecting Sentient probably don't even know about the Old War, it's probably ancient history like a battle that took place in the past that they had nothing to do with.

Then along came us....the Tenno. We grew bored of our power and now we sail across the galaxy in our Empyrean Warships to seek stronger foes! And now we're the invaders! We're the liberators! We are Tenno. destroyer of Sentient worlds!

hq720.jpg?v=5b5e7242

branislav-perkovic-bp-wf-sentientshipint

warframe-sentient-tileset-580x334.jpg

Let me tell you about the planets and the terrain of this great system! Just by stepping on it, it damages you and drains your life and energy as you continue to fight! Endless hordes of Sentient, variations you have never seen before begin to flood your location preventing you from escape, while the real body of the Sentient flies above you firing a huge gamma ray beam at you forcing you to stay on your toes as you fend off hordes of their fragments!

It gets better too! As you clear the first planet and go deeper into the system towards the blue star, the enemies also become stronger and more dense! This is due to how harsh and brutal the elements of the Tau system is! The Sentient have adapted to constant exposure and lethal radiation of their powerful blue star and harsh climates! All your weapons! All your rivens? Only the best of the best can scratch them!

As of right now, you all only have one weapon in your entire arsenal that can effectively damage these guys at level 1 but can one shot the level 100+ Sentient we face now in the Origin System and this is it:

You probably think yourselves meta and strong! BUT CAN YOU BEAT LEVEL 100+ SENTIENT CONCULYSTS AND BATTALYSTS IN THE SIMULACRUM?!

WE ONLY HAVE ONE TRUE META EFFECTIVE WEAPON! WE NEED DE TO MAKE MORE SENTIENT SLAYING WEAPONS!

11 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Hello, time traveler! How's the future? Still as bleak, dark and disgusting as it is now, or have people finally been given a reason to smile?

WE ARE AT WAR! NEVER HAS THERE BEEN AN ENEMY THAT COULD TAKE THE FULL FORCE OF OUR POWER AND PUSH US BACK WITH RAW POWER OF THEIR OWN!

We would have easily lost if it weren’t for our incredible mobility and cheese! We wouldn’t be able to kill them without Sentient Slaying weapons which require higher mastery rank beyond MR15+!

As much as I like difficult missions, a lot of casual players would hate on this. One thing they can do is to put a "Select Difficulty" so we can fight more dangerous enemies with better rewards but will not make other players suffer for not having end game gear.

2 minutes ago, Archforge said:

As much as I like difficult missions, a lot of casual players would hate on this. One thing they can do is to put a "Select Difficulty" so we can fight more dangerous enemies with better rewards but will not make other players suffer for not having end game gear.

Don’t worry. They will never make it that far to even get a chance to hate on it until they become strong enough to handle it.

They can however, depend on their senior veteran Tenno to carry them through it till they get enough for the new gear and mods that will make them stronger.

Edited by VotumPrime

7 минут назад, VotumPrime сказал:

WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!

An Emissary.

Not so long ago he was curing people of everything. By touching them. The only known side effect was becoming zealous and unhinged.

Recently thought he is... well, I heard he bites.

And you act a little bit weird.

Edited by rand0mname

1 minute ago, rand0mname said:

An Emissary.

Not so long ago he was curing people of everything. By touching them. Th only known side effect was becoming zealous.

Recently thought he is... well, I heard he bites.

He is trash mob. My sentinel probably killed him while I was pooping!

Just now, Uhkretor said:

... Make lvl500 Sentients into Kuva Leeches too, and I'm in.

Now here’s a real Tenno Hero!

34 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

That sacred system with a blue star is basically the Valhalla of the strongest Tenno. Endless hordes of Sentient that are even more advanced and stronger than the ones we face now, with over a millennia of uninterrupted advancement and progress! These unsuspecting Sentient probably don't even know about the Old War, it's probably ancient history like a battle that took place in the past that they had nothing to do with.

Then along came us....the Tenno. We grew bored of our power and now we sail across the galaxy in our Empyrean Warships to seek stronger foes! And now we're the invaders! We're the liberators! We are Tenno. destroyer of Sentient worlds!

hq720.jpg?v=5b5e7242

branislav-perkovic-bp-wf-sentientshipint

warframe-sentient-tileset-580x334.jpg

Let me tell you about the planets and the terrain of this great system! Just by stepping on it, it damages you and drains your life and energy as you continue to fight! Endless hordes of Sentient, variations you have never seen before begin to flood your location preventing you from escape, while the real body of the Sentient flies above you firing a huge gamma ray beam at you forcing you to stay on your toes as you fend off hordes of their fragments!

It gets better too! As you clear the first planet and go deeper into the system towards the blue star, the enemies also become stronger and more dense! This is due to how harsh and brutal the elements of the Tau system is! The Sentient have adapted to constant exposure and lethal radiation of their powerful blue star and harsh climates! All your weapons! All your rivens? Only the best of the best can scratch them!

As of right now, you all only have one weapon in your entire arsenal that can effectively damage these guys at level 1 but can one shot the level 100+ Sentient we face now in the Origin System and this is it:

You probably think yourselves meta and strong! BUT CAN YOU BEAT LEVEL 100+ SENTIENT CONCULYSTS AND BATTALYSTS IN THE SIMULACRUM?!

WE ONLY HAVE ONE TRUE META EFFECTIVE WEAPON! WE NEED DE TO MAKE MORE SENTIENT SLAYING WEAPONS!

Coming soon in 2030 

Someday...

Sometime...

37 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

No we don't

And regarding the addition of sentient slaying weapons...Why do we need them exactly? God forbid learning how to use some *gasp* skill even if it barely involve summoning the operator to debuff. Yeah, too much skill indeed

11 minutes ago, Olphalarepth said:

No we don't

And regarding the addition of sentient slaying weapons...Why do we need them exactly? God forbid learning how to use some *gasp* skill even if it barely involve summoning the operator to debuff. Yeah, too much skill indeed

Naramon’s Shadow Step is no longer in the game though. That’s the old UI of the Simulacrum. With Shadow Step people were able to accomplish feats like this:

There was a bug a while back that allowed you to spawn an infinite number of enemies in the simulacrum, that’s why there are so many Sentients.

Edited by VotumPrime

1 hour ago, VotumPrime said:

Yes.

Without Paracesis. Without Operator. No resistance resets. Level 110-ish, if memory serves.

20 vs 1.

Took me a bloody while and a few attempts but I did it.

Also, OP, this isn't the first time you've made a claim with literally 0 evidence and presented it as fact. Stop. You can't see the future.

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Yes.

Without Paracesis. Without Operator. No resistance resets. Level 110-ish, if memory serves.

20 vs 1.

Took me a bloody while and a few attempts but I did it.

Also, OP, this isn't the first time you've made a claim with literally 0 evidence and presented it as fact. Stop. You can't see the future.

Nah I’m not claiming anything. I made this thread cause I was bored at work.

Just now, VotumPrime said:

Nah I’m not claiming anything. I made this thread cause I was bored at work.

claim
/kleɪm/
verb
verb: claim; 3rd person present: claims; past tense: claimed; past participle: claimed; gerund or present participle: claiming
  1. 1.
    state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.