The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pathocyst

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

Was able to get this weapon right away with the codes i had horded so i figure share stats and stuff here about this new glaive

Attack speed: 0.667

Crit chance: 15%

Crit Damage: 2.1x

Impact: 17(35)[71]

Puncture: 15(29)[63]

Slash: 21(37)[75]

Viral: 29(184)[576]

*(throw stats), [charged throw stats]

And secondary effect when you throw it or melee enemies you spawn maggots, damage is so far not much but doesn't seem to be a spawn cap on the them and they'll keep enemies in place. Curious if they explide when using nidus' 1. And prime fury is must on this thing

• Like 1

On 2019-09-26 at 6:15 PM, bibmobello said:

Nice another glaive weapon for my ivara! And no you don't need prime fury on throwing weapons...

Primed Fury is a must if you plan to actually attack with the damned thing. Throwing it is nice and all but I use both forms of attacking to get the most out of my Glaives. I also find that using it as a stealth weapon is very ill advised as I see my stealth multi die continuously to maggot spawns.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (XB1)LoneDionysius said:

Primed Fury is a must if you plan to actually attack with the damned thing. Throwing it is nice and all but I use both forms of attacking to get the most out of my Glaives. I also find that using it as a stealth weapon is very ill advised as I see my stealth multi die continuously to maggot spawns.

Seriously i don't know if the maggots are really useful or not because i haven't farmed this but if you want a throwing weapon just use ivara and a glaive prime and you don't use it like a normal weapons,  for that there are much much better weapons..

This on the paper is mastery fodder...

Edited by bibmobello

51 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

Seriously i don't know if the maggots are really useful or not because i haven't farmed this but if you want a throwing weapon just use ivara and a glaive prime and you don't use it like a normal weapons,  for that there are much much better weapons..

This on the paper is mastery fodder...

No. It is actually just that.

It's slow, it's weak and the maggots make it almost impossible to stealth with it. And the maggots are weak also.

theres no reason to use this over falcor or glaive prime. idk why de keeps adding slow as hell status melees. if you want to make a weapon slow, make it crit so we can at least use berserker on it. this thing takes ages to stack status procs for condition overload. 

it looks pretty cool but it performs way too crap. 

1 hour ago, Zeclem said:

theres no reason to use this over falcor or glaive prime. idk why de keeps adding slow as hell status melees. if you want to make a weapon slow, make it crit so we can at least use berserker on it. this thing takes ages to stack status procs for condition overload. 

it looks pretty cool but it performs way too crap. 

I don't know, i haven't tried this crap, are the maggots useful somehow?

On 2019-09-26 at 2:31 PM, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Was able to get this weapon right away with the codes i had horded so i figure share stats and stuff here about this new glaive

Attack speed: 0.667

Crit chance: 15%

Crit Damage: 2.1x

Impact: 17(35)[71]

Puncture: 15(29)[63]

Slash: 21(37)[75]

Viral: 29(184)[576]

*(throw stats), [charged throw stats]

And secondary effect when you throw it or melee enemies you spawn maggots, damage is so far not much but doesn't seem to be a spawn cap on the them and they'll keep enemies in place. Curious if they explide when using nidus' 1. And prime fury is must on this thing

Have you tried the dual wield quick melee? It's the same speed as the other glaives. Add berserker and you'll be swinging like crazy. 

The maggots prevent enemies from firing and the create instant aggro making enemies target them. 

No, Nidus does not explode therm.  They will not build mutation stacks. 

10 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

For crowd control. 

34 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

from what i can tell, no. i didnt even notice the amount of cc they add, and even if it was somehow good, with this attack speed it takes ages to throw this thing and its throw damage is absolute garbage as well.

Il y a 1 heure, bibmobello a dit :

Yes for CC the fk? Is useful or not? because from the videos of retarDEd partners they don't show anything about the maggots, they speak about the same stupid obviously stuff everyone knows.

Hence why I didn't even blink when everyone was loosing their sheet over quiting partners : oh no..... Not them.... What a waste... No wait.... Oh well whatever....

Edited by Fallen77

7 hours ago, bibmobello said:

Maggots are just good for CC/Fashion, thats about it as far as I can see. I use mine for my Nidus Fashion with the Strain set mods and it's not too bad for what I use it for and it's not as weak as others would have you believe with a Condition Overload/Berserker/Bloodrush build. People forget that on weapons with an innate element you can do some terribly powerful things in short order. If you do wish to use this I'd suggest you forgo the Fury/Primed Fury mods and just use Berserker as the speed from crits ramp up pretty quickly.

• Like 1